Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnum Opus, AKA godhead.

Ryan666RR

I've read much topics about spiritual advancement and the Magnum opus, the great work of father Satan.
So, i came with some questions.

Questions:

Did anyone in here reached godhead?

How long does it take to reach godhead? (After the opening of the soul)

Can we destroy the jews (almost) instantly when we reach godhead?

Please answer these questions. :D

Ryan666RR said:
I've read much topics about spiritual advancement and the Magnum opus, the great work of father Satan.

Questions:

1)who knows? If anybody here claimed they did then we automatically detected a troll. Why? Because Gods know better.

2) It could take a whole lifetime to more lifetimes to do so.

3)Probabily yes.

1. Lord Führer Adolf Hitler is one of the most-recent people to reach Godhood.
  2. It depends on how healthy or unhealthy your Soul is, and how much work and effort, with workings and meditations, you do and for how long.
  3. The more powerful you are, the more things you can do quicker and at the same time. If you are powerful enough, then just focusing on someone and cursing them, with your anger and hatred, for example, could hurt or damage them - or if you are powerful enough, then maybe kill them.

Aquarius said:
Ryan666RR said:
What exactly is khundalini yoga. It's just Satanic meditation, am i right?
It’s a type of physical yoga.
Kundalini means light and mantra. Then combine yoga and you have an alchemy of the soul.

1. If they did, they obviously wouldn't reveal it. Who would be stupid enough to do that?
2. Nobody knows.
3. Again, that's a question nobody can answer.

Ryan666RR said:

Questions:

Do not shoot for the heavens, advance step by step enjoy the ride. You will see how strong you can become if you just start and be consistent

NinRick said:
Ryan666RR said:

Questions:

Do not shoot for the heavens, advance step by step enjoy the ride. You will see how strong you can become if you just start and be consistent
Why is it suddenly that everyone is replying to this jew’s old post. This ryan guy is a jew.

you have misunterstood magnum opus ..

I state here shortly what it is, its like graduate work, to shown to god and other spirits, for example discography, if you are artist, or bibliography, if you are writer, etc, its work, that carries your name, so you can live with it in afterlife, its a work you are reconized in afterlife and in eyes of god, so you dont have to leech in afterlife, thats why it is called "god-head"

I use as example mozart, everyone knows his work, and knows the name, his godhead, is that everytime human listens to his art, he gets, how to say, vril, or living out of it, worship out of his work, meaning it is his godhead, which lasts as long as people keeps on "feeding" his "magnum opus" :) lifework... something to be remembered of..

believe if you will, you can ask more about this from me if you want, ima anserw when i have time :)

nam kra said:

I state here shortly what it is, its like graduate work, to shown to god and other spirits, for example discography, if you are artist, or bibliography, if you are writer, etc, its work, that carries your name, so you can live with it in afterlife, its a work you are reconized in afterlife and in eyes of god, so you dont have to leech in afterlife, thats why it is called "god-head"

I use as example mozart, everyone knows his work, and knows the name, his godhead, is that everytime human listens to his art, he gets, how to say, vril, or living out of it, worship out of his work, meaning it is his godhead, which lasts as long as people keeps on "feeding" his "magnum opus" :) lifework... something to be remembered of..

believe if you will, you can ask more about this from me if you want, ima anserw when i have time :)
No it’s you who misinterpret it, the Magnum Opus is about achieving immortality and becoming a God.

nam kra said:
Once you are done with your self-deluding trip of arrogance I recommend that you check out https://satanisgod.org.

nam kra said:

Have you even read the Jos? Lol this is basically explained there...Magnum Opus is becoming an Immortal God and the God's do have a physical body they are not just souls.

This is a type of modern Jungian belief, but the situation is the texts especially the ones in the east are open on the fact the Magnum Opus is making the being into an immortal physical person.

nam kra said:

"Magnum Opus" used metaphorically is about the "Great Work" of a person, for example, Mona Lisa was Leonardo DaVinci's "Magnum Opus".

Magnum Opus however as stated is the spiritual working which brings the person to actual immortality and eternal life.

well girlies, you do what you do while i keep collecting magnum opuses from people..

... mageson do you agree .. what i wrote about people enjoying mozart while drinking wine .. their high beings can enjoy actual mozart at his realm drinking wine, which makes his WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY eternal cashmoney.. its not only one working like mona lisa, people just dull and remember one song from metallica, if you get what i mean...

you dont have to point me to JoS even i dont capslock hail my keyboard out gods of hell in my signature, okay ?

and someone who talks about my username turned otherway around being whatsoever, yes i considered this to be my sorcerer name when i started sorcery, so anagrams are aknowledged, wait till you see my sigil :)

Mozart was a Free Mason in the original school, his Magic Flute was based on the Pagan Masonic Opus, which the Masonic texts state is physical immortality. Mozart would have reincarnated by now.

The soul reincarnates that's how it goes.

nam kra said:
well girlies, you do what you do while i keep collecting magnum opuses from people..

... mageson do you agree .. what i wrote about people enjoying mozart while drinking wine .. their high beings can enjoy actual mozart at his realm drinking wine, which makes his WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY eternal cashmoney.. its not only one working like mona lisa, people just dull and remember one song from metallica, if you get what i mean...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back