Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanism and Disability/handicap(and general suggestion)

Zammel

With terms Disability handicap I says "the curable problem of soul" as the good HP Hoodedcobra666 said in a post.
What I mean? Should we never give up? If we really want to insult someone, let's do the RTR! 1,2,3,4,10! How many you can do without getting tired! If many of our brothers and sisters in the faith suffer, it is the fault of the Jews who want to make money with "psychologists" and expensive medicines. Father Satan accepts us, because he is our father ... and therefore with one hand we shake the hand of the father and with the other that of the guardian demon. An ordinary Satanist can fall 1000 times and get up again, maybe we fall, 2000 times but we are not less! We have to get up again, the father holds out his hand and so does the guardian demon. Will we walk with them longer? I'm not saying no, comrades with disabilities, but surely getting to the goal will be sweet, getting to walk alone, healed in body and body, and finally rise to divinity as your father wants. Satanism is cooperation, collaboration, helping each other! I don't say so, Xiano, we are just guys to earn "paradise points" to others! We don't need their charity, we are an elite! Remember, even the weakest of us, even a lame Satanist, is worth 9000 times more than a Xiano able to run the NY marathon! Keep these words in mind, you deserve health, financial well-being and love!
I use a method to tell as many RTRs as possible, we are all different, some may find it better to say RTRs one behind the other. But if someone, even a single one, is happy with my system, I will be happy to have helped a satanist brother / sister.
Do 1/2 RTR
Do something that relaxes you for 5-10 minutes (chat, read, see a short video ... in short, something you like).
Say 1/2 RTR.
I use RTRs for three repetitions because I find them less tiring, but if you do 9 repetitions, that's okay.
Regarding the RTRs and making them secretly at this link https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626&start=50 there are the Pantable RTR, very easy to do via tablet / phone (by phone you may have to keep it for the broad side, at least from mine from problems). Make it as soon as you have the chance ... I say it in a low voice in the car (do it ONLY if you are the only child in the car, if you have non-satanic brothers / sisters, avoid!) While we go out. If you have to stay at home, plenty of time for the PC / tablet, say the RTR (delete the page immediately if your parents ask you for the device). If you are on a PC, visit Jos using a "your" browser (for example, have other Chrome users and you Firefox), even better if the PC is divided into accounts or partitions that do not communicate with each other (they will not see the RTR file you make, but if you want to use the online one, even if for days when the internet is down, it's better to have an offline copy). Regarding the meditations I tell you: do those for whom you feel ready, ask your guardian demon if you have doubts, no one hurries you! Nobody. If you don't do the program for 40 days within 3 months that you are dedicated, no one slaps you, everyone has their own times! Relax, but at the same time, be constant! Continue the spiritual work, slowly, your problems will be solved, (especially if for some specifics you use magic). Ask for help you have demons with magic with a pact (you always find something beautiful to offer, a poem, a story, advertising for the demon, say some more RTR, give it energy for N days), but if you are constant and there engaged a lot in Satanism (and HP Maxine also said it) the demons will come to them to offer you their help or if you ask them, they won't ask you anything (it has already happened to me twice).
So instead of crying on yourself, or simply insulting the Jews and doing a few things, roll up your hands and show that you are strong, but not to me, nor to the HP, nor to Satan or demons! You must prove it to yourself! Because if we got on the train of Satanism we are for a precise reason and once you have gone up you can only go on! This is Satanism: progress! First of all spiritual, but through that knowledge which is given to us (and the ancients said knowledge is power) we can also advance materially!
Greetings from Italy!
Hail Satana!

Zammel said:
I use RTRs for three repetitions because I find them less tiring, but if you do 9 repetitions, that's okay.
What's tiring about saying that word 9 times? it takes 5 seconds.........
7 of the rtrs you do are worth less than doing a few and doing full reps.

Most disabilities are just nonsense when it comes to the mental or behavioral stuff in my opinion and just about anything can be cured with meditation or diet or changing the living environment if it indeed causes problems but most of those people have no need to really change anything if they like themselves.

In the new world I would hope that everyone who is a good person at heart and willing to advance will have a place matter what and we can just go on with life back to the innocent pagan culture at one with nature. As long as one follows the natural order and the Gods this other stuff is irrelevant. In fact no one needs to fit into a little box. I doubt these expensive medications that actually intentionally mess up the energy system are the solution but the good news is it seems to me it's not extremely hard to heal from them so don't go on a crusade with this trying to save people but just let them know you accept them and explain why most people labeled as disabled actually are somehow special or have some ability and how they should better themselves not give into the doctors bs. No one should mention Satanism at least not right away use your own judgement but I try to call the kikes out on this one when I can and people with problems of different kinds if you can call them that always seem to be attracted to me for some reason. Even before I was Satanist long ago I was saying the same thing like this as a kid when people were forcing these medications on me or labeling me with various things. I am perfectly functional just a little bit more hyper or restless or whatever how is that a disability.

darkmonkey666 said:
Most disabilities are just nonsense when it comes to the mental or behavioral stuff in my opinion and just about anything can be cured with meditation or diet or changing the living environment if it indeed causes problems but most of those people have no need to really change anything if they like themselves.

In the new world I would hope that everyone who is a good person at heart and willing to advance will have a place matter what and we can just go on with life back to the innocent pagan culture at one with nature. As long as one follows the natural order and the Gods this other stuff is irrelevant. In fact no one needs to fit into a little box. I doubt these expensive medications that actually intentionally mess up the energy system are the solution but the good news is it seems to me it's not extremely hard to heal from them so don't go on a crusade with this trying to save people but just let them know you accept them and explain why most people labeled as disabled actually are somehow special or have some ability and how they should better themselves not give into the doctors bs. No one should mention Satanism at least not right away use your own judgement but I try to call the kikes out on this one when I can and people with problems of different kinds if you can call them that always seem to be attracted to me for some reason. Even before I was Satanist long ago I was saying the same thing like this as a kid when people were forcing these medications on me or labeling me with various things. I am perfectly functional just a little bit more hyper or restless or whatever how is that a disability.
Yes I have said this: this was cured by meditation (i think google translate have jumped certain things...)I'm disabled and that's why I made this post to help! not to be discouraged and that with meditation one can cure oneself.
@Aquarius yes i know, but i have problem when i say the 9 repetition.And I don't know why, especially with some letters!

Zammel said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Yes I have said this: this was cured by meditation (i think google translate have jumped certain things...)I'm disabled and that's why I made this post to help! not to be discouraged and that with meditation one can cure oneself.
@Aquarius yes i know, but i have problem when i say the 9 repetition.And I don't know why, especially with some letters!

Yes you are saying the same thing. I had to re read. Google translate isn't always that great. Anyways good job on healing yourself and keep up the Rtr you can try for 9 times using your fingers to count. This doesn't have to be perfect. If you make a mistake just continue on but 9 is more powerful than 3.

If you want to count to 9, it is a big amount easier for me to do it like 123 123 123 instead of doing 123456789. You don't need to think a lot to do 123 123 123 so you will not forget what place you were at. When you are used to it, it's like a subconscious habit so you will always count to 9 perfectly every time. :D

I know, but a lot of time after 1 RTR of 9, i am destroyed and cannot do the second RTR for time, if i do RTR of 3 repetitions i do more without problem! If i says with stomatch down i can says RTR of 9 more easy, but only if i am on the bed. WHen i are on the PC i can say only of 3 repetitions. I now i try mixed thing(when are to PC 3 rep, after PC 9 repetitions).

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you want to count to 9, it is a big amount easier for me to do it like 123 123 123 instead of doing 123456789. You don't need to think a lot to do 123 123 123 so you will not forget what place you were at. When you are used to it, it's like a subconscious habit so you will always count to 9 perfectly every time. :D
The problem is the enermy to says 9 repetitions of RTR, not the count! ;) But i have wrote this post for all Satanist with ligth disable, for improve their spirits, not only for me ;)

Zammel said:
The problem is the enermy to says 9 repetitions of RTR, not the count! ;) But i have wrote this post for all Satanist with ligth disable, for improve their spirits, not only for me ;)
I think it means do every letter 9 times

I also do it in 123 123 123 :)

@Zammel, good work healing yourself, this is encouraging to hear, and that you are doing the RTR :) A lot of people with disability just give up and don't try to get better, but with Spiritual Satanism, anything is possible :)

Lydia said:

I also do it in 123 123 123 :)

@Zammel, good work healing yourself, this is encouraging to hear, and that you are doing the RTR :) A lot of people with disability just give up and don't try to get better, but with Spiritual Satanism, anything is possible :)
yea same, I just started doing it instinctively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back