Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Denver Decriminalizes Psilocybin

Hold on to your hats, folks:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2019/05/08/denver-voters-apparently-reject-decriminalization-magic-mushrooms/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ebd09a435466

The slippery slope isn’t real, they told me.

The awkward moment when just the weed and boose crisis is so much out of proportion with people frying and dying left and right, but you also push regardless to make Mushrooms legal just to make sure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The awkward moment when just the weed and boose crisis is so much out of proportion with people frying and dying left and right, but you also push regardless to make Mushrooms legal just to make sure.

I still don't understand why they're called "Magic" mushrooms. They don't make one a more powerful mage or aid in spellcasting, as far as I can tell. Funny how (((words))) can be so easily manipulated.

This is serious. Weed is a joke compared to this.

Idiots don’t know what are they doing. Granted, this is decriminalization, not full blown legalization (you can still get arrested and prosecuted for growing this thing, only personal possession is allowed), but even that is not far away.

Larissa666 said:
This is serious. Weed is a joke compared to this.

Idiots don’t know what are they doing. Granted, this is decriminalization, not full blown legalization (you can still get arrested and prosecuted for growing this thing, only personal possession is allowed), but even that is not far away.

That's how these things go. Decriminalization now, full legalization later.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back