Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A story of How angels Manipulate Children

darkmonkey666

This was a post I made a long time ago. I just recently came across this again saved on internet archive. Well I think it's good to remember things like this when doing the rtr. This is totally a true story it happened to me. Although even though my mom admitted that she knew "god" made me do this I still got blamed for the first one.

Here is a true account of prayer being answered not once but twice in a very negative and frankly scary way from my own life. I hope you listen to my story with an open mind and honestly think about the implications of what this might mean, When I was around nine years old (I didn't know this before the fire they told me afterwards in an abused relationship type way trying to convince me of "gods" miracles) my mom prayed for help on cleaning and organizing her basement. I was at the church a couple of days before the house fire and this was after Sunday school. My dad, the pastor was finishing up working on something in his office and we were about ready to go home. I suddenly felt a strong overwhelming urge to go into the Sunday school room at the end and on the table, I picked up some matches and a white candle. I don't really know or remember what got into me, I just put them in my pocket and had an urge to keep them. I walked down the steps and over to my dad and I remember we walked home. Around two days later (I can't remember all the details about how long it was) it was a school night and I was doing homework. I was getting pretty bored so my mom says take a break for a few minutes (she was helping me). I for some reason go to my room, grab the candles and matches and head to the basement (details are sketchy in my mind but I think I did something in between) I go to the guest bedroom sit down and start playing with the candles and matches (I am like should I do this) I feel weird but like something is pushing me (kind of like goosebumps on the arm and a feeling like I am guilty but I am doing something good at the same time.) I light a box full of paper in the closet with clothes hanging above on fire (I have no memory of what those papers were or the way things were arranged but I am lucky we didn't both end up dead) I just walk upstairs as if everything is normal. When I get upstairs my mom feels that something is wrong and takes me back downstairs. She smells the smoke and she tells me later that when she saw the fire she got an overwhelming sense of peace and comfort strangely and that "god" had answered her prayer and manipulated me into doing this. (she actually told me this with tears in her eyes) I started freaking out and feeling really scared once I knew what I had done. Anyway that was a long night and that brought on a lot of changes for all of us. She found an easter cross that she didn't remember having on the bedroom floor. Everything around it was burned and the piece of paper was untouched and there was soot on it until you got to the cross and the cross part of the paper was untouched she still keeps it framed to this day and on display at my parents house. (I will add a picture of this next time I am at my parents house but it may be awhile since they are live a hundred miles away right now) Skip ahead to five years later my mom prayed again to have help cleaning and organizing the car (apparently she forgot what happened the first time) well me and a friend were in the backseat my dad was driving and all of a sudden her seat starts smoking and my dad has to pull over and the car bursts into flames. To this day she has vowed never to ask for help cleaning something again. Here is a picture of the place that burned down thats now rebuilt. The lower bedroom on the left corner is where the fire started, I don't live there anymore nor do I know who lives there now. Here is the Sunday School wing of the church my dad was pastoring at the time where I got the matches, and the candle.

Basicaly this """""god""""" loves the smell of burned human meat...
Fucking disgusting how these entity projected love in your mother to make her feel that the fire was right :x

So an angel caused you to burn your basement, which was an answer to Mum's prayer, which caused her to never ask for help cleaning up again? An angel spited a devoted christian from praying ever again for help to clean up?

FancyMancy said:
So an angel caused you to burn your basement, which was an answer to Mum's prayer, which caused her to never ask for help cleaning up again? An angel spited a devoted christian from praying ever again for help to clean up?
Or maybe it was just the mom herself to do the spell. You know that not correct affirmations can make things manifest not in the best way and she got what she wanted but in a negative way. So i think it was her with her energy to manofest that plus the fact that she connected with the jewish curses probabily didn't help at all.

darkmonkey666 said:
This was a post I made a long time ago. I just recently came across this again saved on internet archive. Well I think it's good to remember things like this when doing the rtr. This is totally a true story it happened to me. Although even though my mom admitted that she knew "god" made me do this I still got blamed for the first one.

Here is a true account of prayer being answered not once but twice in a very negative and frankly scary way from my own life. I hope you listen to my story with an open mind and honestly think about the implications of what this might mean, When I was around nine years old (I didn't know this before the fire they told me afterwards in an abused relationship type way trying to convince me of "gods" miracles) my mom prayed for help on cleaning and organizing her basement. I was at the church a couple of days before the house fire and this was after Sunday school. My dad, the pastor was finishing up working on something in his office and we were about ready to go home. I suddenly felt a strong overwhelming urge to go into the Sunday school room at the end and on the table, I picked up some matches and a white candle. I don't really know or remember what got into me, I just put them in my pocket and had an urge to keep them. I walked down the steps and over to my dad and I remember we walked home. Around two days later (I can't remember all the details about how long it was) it was a school night and I was doing homework. I was getting pretty bored so my mom says take a break for a few minutes (she was helping me). I for some reason go to my room, grab the candles and matches and head to the basement (details are sketchy in my mind but I think I did something in between) I go to the guest bedroom sit down and start playing with the candles and matches (I am like should I do this) I feel weird but like something is pushing me (kind of like goosebumps on the arm and a feeling like I am guilty but I am doing something good at the same time.) I light a box full of paper in the closet with clothes hanging above on fire (I have no memory of what those papers were or the way things were arranged but I am lucky we didn't both end up dead) I just walk upstairs as if everything is normal. When I get upstairs my mom feels that something is wrong and takes me back downstairs. She smells the smoke and she tells me later that when she saw the fire she got an overwhelming sense of peace and comfort strangely and that "god" had answered her prayer and manipulated me into doing this. (she actually told me this with tears in her eyes) I started freaking out and feeling really scared once I knew what I had done. Anyway that was a long night and that brought on a lot of changes for all of us. She found an easter cross that she didn't remember having on the bedroom floor. Everything around it was burned and the piece of paper was untouched and there was soot on it until you got to the cross and the cross part of the paper was untouched she still keeps it framed to this day and on display at my parents house. (I will add a picture of this next time I am at my parents house but it may be awhile since they are live a hundred miles away right now) Skip ahead to five years later my mom prayed again to have help cleaning and organizing the car (apparently she forgot what happened the first time) well me and a friend were in the backseat my dad was driving and all of a sudden her seat starts smoking and my dad has to pull over and the car bursts into flames. To this day she has vowed never to ask for help cleaning something again. Here is a picture of the place that burned down thats now rebuilt. The lower bedroom on the left corner is where the fire started, I don't live there anymore nor do I know who lives there now. Here is the Sunday School wing of the church my dad was pastoring at the time where I got the matches, and the candle.

That's what happened sorry that was from a web article I created here https://www.generationscorpio.com/a-true-story-of-prayer-being-answered.php
I will have to edit that cause I no longer have the picture.

Anyways when I was a little kid I was quite psychic and would get fearful based upon the negative energy around my parents and I didn't like reading the Bible. I would see these spirits I called wolf men I think I even had past life memories (that was when I was really young I can't pull it back) sadly I ended up at the time being forces on various medications and I lost those abilities almost altogether. However I remember a very odd feeling that night I am sure an angel placed the idea in my head. I was going to burn the bed but something stopped me (we all probably would have died then) I suspect this isn't the first time negative entities messed with me as a kid I have some really odd memories I can't fully make sense of from before this including being locked up and taken through a tunnel under a Catholic Church something done to me. Stuff I honestly can't say happened or not as well as being in this place where it was daylight for three days and discussing things with some strange people pretending to be my parents and projecting it on my mind but I remember I didn't like the energy around me and I would have turned out probably being Pagan or Satanic in lifestyle I was scared to go into fast food restaurants I hated it. I sensed a lot of unhealthy things. I already knew a lot of the stuff on Exposing xtianity cause I remember sensing it back then. I even got image of big nosed Jew when I wondered who ran the church. I was way different as a kid I didn't even really play with toys much. I was always labeled with stuff medicated etc. I tried one time to tell my parents some of the stuff I sensed but they got angry about it and said angrily "that's not how it works"
Eventually I was back to materialist consciousness and no longer able to sense energy for a time though I excused xtianity and went with it thing my parents just suck that is why they have "soul rot" as I said at the time xtianity is still cool. I lost abilities after awhile. Considering the other girl I said was from my past life still had them and was quite far along in it and remembered me I would say somehow I had spiritual knowledge in my past life I don't know how cause there was no internet back then.

Sorry about the rant but

I think it was this unhappiness I never related to anyone and it frustrated me that made me do something like this along with the Angels messing with me. I have never done something like that sense thankfully but yeah xtianity is messed up. I never felt like my parents understand me and being cancer moon that has been an issue I am still dealing with it I have a lot of anger about it and even if they were dead and gone right now I'd still be struggling with all this cause I don't know how to deal with it. I wanted to be cared for in a way when I was younger but I didn't feel that.

At least I wasn't abused or raped or anything but people messed with me in a lot of ways. I have been working on healing from this for at least 6 months with freeing the soul meditations and other workings with runes I feel a lot better now I am finally starting to be happy again. I just wanted to share how I felt most my life up until about a month ago.

Hail Satan

Satans Den,
Advancement, peace,benevolence, knowledge, money, Enlightenment, power,self acceptance,confidence,immortality etc

Yahweh's den,
Death,destruction, suicide, weird shit, sacrifices, impulsive doom, fanatical evangelism, literally nothing good

"Yeah bro just go burn it all down. Your doing Gods work. We must enact another Holocaust here. I will magically ensure 600000 shekels for your basement reconstruction. I have already contacted your mother about how it was gods work."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k
images

"Yeah bro I just nuked mars, destroyed phaeton and nuked multipled continents on Earth. This is what gods do bro. Now just die and give me your bodily fluids and your soul so I can eat it."

The awkward moment when you are so lazy to clean your basement that you ask "God" to clean it. "God" sends his (((angel))) and burns your basement almost with your kids.

You are so elated that you almost burned alive that you do not have to clean your basement now, that you feel at peace. I mean (((God))) almost burned your kid in it so you would have even less responsibilities.

Amen to that, amen. Great is the wisdom of the sheep and the lord.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Amen to that, amen. Great is the wisdom of the sheep and the lord.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEDAxOIWQXg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcE5aDTszrY

Where's that video of a jew pretending to be an imam or mullah and saying the wrong "god" "accidentally", with the muslims agreeing?!

To this day my xtian parents still have prominently displayed on their refrigerator like a little paper easter cross that if I remember right had fallen down behind their dresser or something so it only had smoke around the edges as a "sign". I am glad people on here see this I was so frustrated about stuff like this even now. Cause I am like how dumb can you be but I guess that whole fire brings them peace cause it was "proof of Gawd".

I am working on getting over the mental hang ups being in that household if they are this dumb with the fire thing you can see it I dont need to even mention much else. Now you guys know why I had so many issues for awhile. I am much better now. I am still doing freeing the soul meditations though. I was kind of a sensitive person even more so when I was younger.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back