Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about the sun

Theli

Hi beloved people of the real Father! Samael Aun Weor (a gnostic leader) states that the sun has life inside it, and he says that there is a really big sea in the sun and the people that live there have a great tecnology and they are very advanced spiritually. I think that is a some kind of joke but i want to know what do you think, read or know about that. Thanks for the attention.

You mean samael aun wun the angel magic man,yeah makes perfect sense,this is what happens when you channel greys,you are fucked

I think he's been watching too much fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j22QNmjyHPU
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6tpf3j

c2QGFO7.png

l3SwZQb.png

UgoGVER.png

OVbK2xs.png

old7Xiq.png

iyBOyIL.png

QVI8EOt.png

dXBcN3z.png

mGpiEPz.png

Qkomwii.png

Theli said:
Hi beloved people of the real Father! Samael Aun Weor (a gnostic leader) states that the sun has life inside it, and he says that there is a really big sea in the sun and the people that live there have a great tecnology and they are very advanced spiritually. I think that is a some kind of joke but i want to know what do you think, read or know about that. Thanks for the attention.
Your feeling is correct.

Theli I like you, but I think if someone lived on the sun they would melt. The gods pull energy from stars, but even they don't go into a star.

Theli said:

Might be, check it out yourself! Just go to the sun when it is night. So you do not get burned xD

Nah just kidding.

Theli said:

Samael Aun Weor was a Theosophical Christian who practiced cabalistic angelic magic and ended up being a total golem, his writings are full of new age nonsense and delusional things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back