Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tired of getting banned!

Serpentine

I guess I’m just seeing if this works every account I’ve made for the past 1-2 years has been banned it’s been so frustrating!!

Using Linux won’t alllow me to make a new account so I have to just use a normal browser....

So let see if I can post!

And does anyone know what I can do to avoid being banned again if this works!?

Depends on which account you have and why they have been getting banned. Care to elaborate a bit?

Linux has nothing to do with this either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Depends on which account you have and why they have been getting banned. Care to elaborate a bit?

Linux has nothing to do with this either.

I thought it was an IP Issue, I have no idea why I was getting banned, for a while my post and comments stopped being uploaded then it started popping up with I was banned. My first account was Serpentine, from there I can’t remember any others I’ve had.

But I tried making a post just like this one and was banned instantly. I gave up for probably the last 6ish months and figured it was time to try again, honestly amazed I’ve even gotten this far. Lol

I never posted anything inappropriate, even a question I asked about proper chakra spinning didn’t get uploaded. :(

I think I even tried emailing you guys about it

I just realized I said Linux, I meant Tor browser. :p

And also thank you for your reply

You should try and use a VPN/proxy service where you can select your virtual location. The last I knew it could be done on Tor, but I think it was rather passive, as opposed to being able to select one directly. (See my other posts about Tor not being as amazing as people think, though, and about being identified via VPN services which might keep logs.)

Sleepy said:

Ill clean up any banned Tor nodes from the IP table but these are used for spamming, so this may be why you had this issue. It happens automatically.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sleepy said:

Ill clean up any banned Tor nodes from the IP table but these are used for spamming, so this may be why you had this issue. It happens automatically.

I’d love to recover my old account, I don’t know if it’s possible but if you see Serpentine in there I’d love to get it back!!!!

FancyMancy said:
You should try and use a VPN/proxy service where you can select your virtual location. The last I knew it could be done on Tor, but I think it was rather passive, as opposed to being able to select one directly. (See my other posts about Tor not being as amazing as people think, though, and about being identified via VPN services which might keep logs.)

Thanks for this! I wasn’t even able to make an account using Tor it wouldn’t load and I got frustarated!

Tor has to work as many people are oppressed and living in oppressive regimes where their beliefs can get them tortured and killed.

So thanks for notifying on that one.

With the current status quo, attempting to log in here with Tor Browser might generate an announcement of ban being issued on your IP address. Hitting Ctrl+Shift+L shall generate a new circuit and get you in soon enough.

TimberWolf said:
With the current status quo, attempting to log in here with Tor Browser might generate an announcement of ban being issued on your IP address. Hitting Ctrl+Shift+L shall generate a new circuit and get you in soon enough.
You don't want to use log-in details when connecting to a malicious Entry Node or Exit Node, though...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well I just tried to log in to my old account again and it says the user name has been permanently banned so I might just be cutting my loses. This account seems to be surviving.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back