Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You put the cabbies out of work, then complain about low pay.

StraitShot47

This UBER shit is very dumb, dangerous, and a step back.

In the past anyone could give anyone a ride. No certification, real standards, or taxes paid. Obviously this leads to problems...

The uber drivers put pressure on the cab industry and put full time cab drivers out of work by charging less because these uber drivers are only part time.

Present day, these uber drivers are now striking because their pay is low. They don't understand that they put out of business their only competition.

The cab companies were certified by the state and acted like unions almost to guarantee a safe experience AND make money.

These libertarian ideas do more harm than good, and make us learn lessons over again.

This is because Libertarianism is the long hand of Anarcho-Communism. It does not take in consideration the needs of society, just its own ideals.

A lot of radical Capitalists are Anarcho-Capitalists ie, they believe they should do whatever they want despite any mortifying damage to the economy. In that respect they are just Communists in a more expensive suit.

I never liked Uber. It is fucking deplorable. It went to Europe and has wrecked the whole Cab industry top to bottom. Wrecked families. Uber also abuses in many ways the actual people who work like that. Its just unethical business conduct IMO.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is because Libertarianism is the long hand of Anarcho-Communism. It does not take in consideration the needs of society, just its own ideals.

A lot of radical Capitalists are Anarcho-Capitalists ie, they believe they should do whatever they want despite any mortifying damage to the economy. In that respect they are just Communists in a more expensive suit.

I never liked Uber. It is fucking deplorable. It went to Europe and has wrecked the whole Cab industry top to bottom. Wrecked families. Uber also abuses in many ways the actual people who work like that. Its just unethical business conduct IMO.

Now they're at the mercy of Uber or the state comes back in and reasserts itself.

The thing is in America there is always the easy political answer of the free market and how regulations have to be little.

Aka, citizens in more than one ways can handle it "on their own" against things like Uber and that the free market will assess itself. This makes easy dodging for all the political implications.

Its just political neglience or even cowardice in that regard.

When uber was new, I heard governments in europe were subsidizing the uber company with tax-payer's money so uber could keep their prices low, while purposefully not doing the same thing for cab companies. So the governments directly made uber to put the cab companies out of business by forcefully undercutting their prices. I know in England there's years of training and certification tests to become a cab driver so it's like a lifetime career, but with uber they don't need that so anyone can do it. Classic story of government forcing honest hard working gentiles out of work and forcefully inflating (((big RAT company))) instead.

I also saw uber is almost impossible to make a profit for the drivers doing it too. They get paid less money per mile than all the gas money and car maintenance costs per mile, so the drivers who the entire company is supported on top of are losing money the whole time. The only exception is in big cities on holiday nights where there is such a huge demand for the service, the prices go up so they can then be at a profitable price level for the driver. So only a few nights a year, and only a few locations, it's even possible for the druver to make any kind of profit.

Just Leach Rats sucking the blood out of all these countries, and having the governments help them do it worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back