Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation effects?

Katzx

Hi there. I hope I'm posting this topic in the right place since Im new to forums here. >.>
Please excuse my English. I hope you will understand me.

So here's my question :

Is it normal to experience these things during meditating ? And what does it mean ? Is it suppose to happen so oftenly ?

So i had no choice but to back away from Meditations again.
Even just from doing normal meditations like Cleaning and Protection which i feel is very important to me to keep doing everyday.

I start feeling these during meditating and after :

# nausious.
# feeling very sensitive towards meditation that it feels too much.
# sensitive towards light and sound that it hurts
# fever
# Head starts feeling really bad
# body feels really sensitive

So i backed away until these feelings cooled off. And they get worse if I dont back away.

Am i wrong to stop ? Am I doing the right thing ?

Thank You for reading! I really appreciate Critics and feedback from You.

And Hail Satan !

Katzx said:
Hi there. I hope I'm posting this topic in the right place since Im new to forums here. >.>

So here's my question :

Is it normal to experience these things during meditating ? And what does it mean ? Is it suppose to happen so oftenly ?

Even just from doing normal meditations like Cleaning and Protection which i feel is very important to me to keep doing everyday.

# nausious.
# fever

So i backed away until these feelings cooled off. And they get worse if I dont back away.

And Hail Satan !

never heard about light sensitivity, but sound hurt if you are in trance.

Are you dedicated ?

Katzx said:

So here's my question :

# nausious.
# fever

And Hail Satan !

Fever? Do you really have fever or do you just feel hot? I sometimes feel hot aswell.

By "nausious" and " head stats feeling really bad" you mean that you get dizzy? Does it feel like that you are on a boat or spinning etc?
IF you have motionsickness that can be a side-effect. Usually if you have blockages you can feel like doing waves, or spinning , or like you are being inside a vehicle that goes fast etc. this is normal everyone has this but some have this to a greater extend then others.
And yeah if you are motionsickness and have a similar feeling when you are in a plane or in a roller coaster, this is normal. you are just sensitive to this kind of stuff. IDk i am not a pro or something but I would say keep doing meditations.
I think that this will ease after you released your blockages.

The Alchemist7 said:
You might be part jewish and not being aware of it. Otherwise I don't understand how can one feel so bad from meditations.

HAHAHAHA omg good joke :D
Do not do this to people they may take it serious.
I do not think that jews will be attracted by Satanism.

It is just that she (yep provably a girl) is just verry sensitive. With my sister it is the same she always feel dizzy (because of blockages) and therefore she wants to puke. But that is only because she has motionsickness. She also thought that meditations are bad for her, but they are not she (my sis) is just very sensitive and also whining alot ^^
That is probably a very similar case here.

So Katz you are not jewish, do not worry

NinRick said:
That's a bold, absolute statement to make. Katz is a jew surname, and of course the thought of the OP being a jew popped into my head immediately, as well, but if we are not 100% definite, then we shouldn't say 100% definitely-this nor 100% definitely-that.

To the OP - are you a jew? I would be very sceptical doing the "genealogy/ancestry tests", because they are a scam, but if you are a jew, then you will not be a part of Spiritual Satanism - even if you have 1/16th or less jew blood in you. On the other hand, however, if you are not a jew, then you might, as has been said, have blocks and/or enemy entities could just be fucking with you. If you are a jew, then meh; if you are not, then how is your diet and health? Are you fit? ...

If you are not a jew - and you definitely are not a jew - then this is not to scare you. We have to deal with simple facts here, not beat around the bush and fantasise about things.

I know I say this all the time, but those problems look like either caused by or made worse by dehydration. You need to make sure you drink enough water, and drink it slow so it really soaks in. Other than that, could be spiritual blockages that you are working through. It will only get better for you. It's rare for people to start with meditations and immediately feel really good from them. Most people who start with them either feel nothing at first, or it could be uncomfortable if there's blockages. But it gets better and you're doing the right thing. :D

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
That's a bold, absolute statement to make. Katz is a jew surname, and of course the thought of the OP being a jew popped into my head immediately, as well, but if we are not 100% definite, then we shouldn't say 100% definitely-this nor 100% definitely-that.

To the OP - are you a jew? I would be very sceptical doing the "genealogy/ancestry tests", because they are a scam, but if you are a jew, then you will not be a part of Spiritual Satanism - even if you have 1/16th or less jew blood in you. On the other hand, however, if you are not a jew, then you might, as has been said, have blocks and/or enemy entities could just be fucking with you. If you are a jew, then meh; if you are not, then how is your diet and health? Are you fit? ...

If you are not a jew - and you definitely are not a jew - then this is not to scare you. We have to deal with simple facts here, not beat around the bush and fantasise about things.

First of all I am German and I tell you „Katz“ means „Cat“ in german.
Even IF Katz is a jewish surname who cares?! I live in Germany and MANY surnames that are GERMAN sound jewish but the people are not.
Even I have a „jewish“ surname it is „frank“ and I am 100% not jewish mate.

I said that because Katzx has a hard time right now, katzx either becomes and stays a Satanist or not.
Just Imagine how YOU would feel if you would be new and have a hard time and some „more advanced“ people call you a Jew. How would you feel?! Like SHIT!
It is even worse if you are not jewish.

And no I am not jewish and my sister either. She is only my half-sister (I still love her as my 100% sister) my Father(mr. Frank) is not related to her in anyway biologically.

Just in case someone would say „UHh NinRick you have a jewish surname and your sister feels like she wants to puke when she meditates, guess what you are“

It is just that people who are very sensible and have motionsickness can feel bad if they have blockages and they feel like they are spinning.

I would say push through. You need to harden up or release the blockages.

NinRick said:
Even IF Katz is a jewish surname who cares?! I live in Germany and MANY surnames that are GERMAN sound jewish but the people are not.

I said that because Katzx has a hard time right now, katzx either becomes and stays a Satanist or not.
Just Imagine how YOU would feel if you would be new and have a hard time and some „more advanced“ people call you a Jew. How would you feel?! Like SHIT!

And no I am not jewish and my sister either. She is only my half-sister (I still love her as my 100% sister) my Father(mr. Frank) is not related to her in anyway biologically.

Just in case someone would say „UHh NinRick you have a jewish surname and your sister feels like she wants to puke when she meditates, guess what you are“

It is just that people who are very sensible and have motionsickness can feel bad if they have blockages and they feel like they are spinning.

Leaving aside your other statements, I can confirm what you said on German names and surnames. Many of those on the list of "jewish" surnames are actually Gentile in nature, and just some very few jews have stolen them and use them as their own. Of course names like Roth and Cohen are fully jewish, but many others are used by Gentiles, too.
There is a multitude of factors to consider before labelling someone a "jew" or "gentile" definitively, which is what Fancy was saying :)

Shael said:
NinRick said:

Leaving aside your other statements, I can confirm what you said on German names and surnames. Many of those on the list of "jewish" surnames are actually Gentile in nature, and just some very few jews have stolen them and use them as their own. Of course names like Roth and Cohen are fully jewish, but many others are used by Gentiles, too.
There is a multitude of factors to consider before labelling someone a "jew" or "gentile" definitively, which is what Fancy was saying :)
I realise the jew stole names and surnames off Gentiles. The jew has always stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted very ancient Pagan/Gentile culture and things. Maybe I should have said "Katz is a jew-appropriated name".

I know nothing about you, NinRick, other than what I see on here if I remember any of it. Shael is correct about what I was trying to say - it's quite absolute to say "you're not a jew" when you know nothing about a poster, other than their OP in a thread, or possibly their very first post in Spiritual Satanism ever. It wasn't an attack against you. I was just saying we don't know what any poster is or does, etc., so saying, "You're not a jew" doesn't quite make sense. That's all.

This next paragraph might be offensive, so take a millennium off before reading it and either replying to it or ignoring it -

you don't want to be sharing your personally-identifiable information, whether a surname is very common or not. Every bit of information provided/shared is added to a profile which is made of you, and what seems like emotional outbursts like yours here makes people make mistakes. We must think with our brains, not with our hearts. There is a Preview button for a reason... You might reply saying it wasn't an emotional outburst. Then I must beg the question - why the fuck would you share personally-identifiable information about you if you were being objective?! You don't need to answer, but you must think - not for me/my benefit or satisfaction; you're not accountable to me, but you must think.

If the OP is a jew, then it is laughing into its shitcoffee (civet cat shit coffee at £50 per cup) in its solid gold cup or mug at what it thinks is us fighting, having been distracted away from its OP and things. If the OP is a Gentile pleading for help, then they would be seeing this and might be wondering all sorts of things...

FancyMancy said:
Shael said:
NinRick said:

I realise the jew stole names and surnames off Gentiles. The jew has always stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted very ancient Pagan/Gentile culture and things. Maybe I should have said "Katz is a jew-appropriated name".

I know nothing about you, NinRick, other than what I see on here if I remember any of it. Shael is correct about what I was trying to say - it's quite absolute to say "you're not a jew" when you know nothing about a poster, other than their OP in a thread, or possibly their very first post in Spiritual Satanism ever. It wasn't an attack against you. I was just saying we don't know what any poster is or does, etc., so saying, "You're not a jew" doesn't quite make sense. That's all.

This next paragraph might be offensive, so take a millennium off before reading it and either replying to it or ignoring it -

you don't want to be sharing your personally-identifiable information, whether a surname is very common or not. Every bit of information provided/shared is added to a profile which is made of you, and what seems like emotional outbursts like yours here makes people make mistakes. We must think with our brains, not with our hearts. There is a Preview button for a reason... You might reply saying it wasn't an emotional outburst. Then I must beg the question - why the fuck would you share personally-identifiable information about you if you were being objective?! You don't need to answer, but you must think - not for me/my benefit or satisfaction; you're not accountable to me, but you must think.

If the OP is a jew, then it is laughing into its shitcoffee (civet cat shit coffee at £50 per cup) in its solid gold cup or mug at what it thinks is us fighting, having been distracted away from its OP and things. If the OP is a Gentile pleading for help, then they would be seeing this and might be wondering all sorts of things...

Yeah got to admit it was kinda stupid to share such info.

I just do not like the idea that we incite the thought in people that they are jewish.
That pretty much plays into the enemy’s hands.

I know that you can not tell online if a person is jewish or not. But idk I do not want that people who are trying to advance in Spirituality and Satanism but are afraid because everything is new to just turn around and go „it is no use, I am jewish afterall“ even if they are not jewish.

I also highly doubt that jews will be attracted by Satanism.

NinRick said:
Yeah. With all of these confusions and uncertainties and things, etc., and with what I have come to know about energy, pulsations (like light/energy/sine waves) and vibrations...I am also thinking about things in similar terms. At the moment, we're on the trend of calling every n00b a troll or a jew. (I still maintain that this is rather religious and what I said previously - clique-y - in a way. Of course, everyone likes certain types, etc., as has been said in reply to me.) Sooner or later, this trend (the pulsating, vibration, back-and-forth motion, pendulum swing, light/energy/sine wave peak-and-trough...) will not be here and something else will, instead.

These different 'trends' can also be a part of another, larger, longer peak/trough wave, and sooner or later we'll move on from them, as well, and eventually we'll be in the Ideal World where we no longer need to worry or wonder about such things. (On a much smaller scale, daily events are peaks and troughs; weekly events are; monthly events are... On a much larger scale, Astrological dates are like peaks and troughs of waves; the (Vedic?) Hindu times of trillions of years are like peaks and troughs...) In a way, we're 'riding the waves' and have to use the tools which Goyim have been brainwashed by, so as to make sense, but still keeping not drinking of the poisoned well (from a parable) and keep our sanity and knowledge and understanding - and later, when people look back at the archives/look back Spiritually/Astrally, it can teach them some things.

Katz' was just random. It's just a Username. I didnt know what i wanted my username to be. So i randomly picked this one.
So no. It's not my name or surname. And it's important not to reveal your personal information here anyway and stay safe.

And yes I've dedicated myself to Satan. And no Im not part Jew but pure Gentile. I felt Satan's Love for Me strongly and I felt very close to Him when I first dedicated Myself to Him.

And I think it was all just stress as I was going through a very hard time and things became too much and out of control for me but pushed myself too much. It makes sense now. I dont have time now to explain whats going on with me and all. Because it is a loooonngg story. maybe some other time.
And yes i can become sensitive that meditation does feel too much.

Thank you very much for Replying to Me.

I apologize if i confused you in any way. I understand your suspicions.

Hope i made sense here >.>

Any critics is appreciated.

If anything becomes uncomfortable or horrible, then stop, slow down or change it is a basic caution/warning given.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back