Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Staying Clean and Where are the Awakenings?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
What do you achieve by taking strolls around the planet in what you believe is "Astral Projection" only to meet with dubious entities?

Let me tell you that no, you have not been "Astral projecting" in full. You will never see any truth from these habits, and also, what you seem to ignore is that the addictive factor will sooner or later kill you. This is the reality and I am sure you know it.

Therefore, if you want to advance, you have to ditch these things and ignore them as they have never happened.

If you really came in contact with any important entities, by actual spiritual project, they would take you seriously and as a result they would give you important knowledge. But they despise people who destroy themselves in futile attempts of drugging themselves and pretending this is some sort of "Growth factor" or "goal" involved. Walking towards your own death and defiling is not growth or advancement.

Apparently what appears to be our Pagan Gods did: STOP DOING THE NEGATIVE THINGS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING.

Other than that, meditate, and ditch this worthless habit. When you start meditating you will find meaning in your states of mind, and not this mess.

Best of luck.

Follow these instructions here and do not worry about Mudras when they do not exist. Just follow them to the letter.

Also, clean your aura on a consistent basis and do your aura of protection. And it goes beyond saying stay away from this disgusting filth.

If you have any more questions members would be glad to help you.

HI! you guys. I know my questions have answers already somewere in this forrum or on the SS webside but not too easy for me to find. If yes, I would appreiate you provide me wtih the link . Here I ask: 1) how does it go with a dedicated satanist after death? 2) does one suffers if his/her death corps is mishandled? 3) how long does it take for one to reincarnate on earth? Thanks

Some who have not noticed that the OP has been deleted might think that you made this thread and that it doesn't make much sense, lol.

wennoc said:
1) how does it go with a dedicated satanist after death?
Dedicated or not, Souls await reincarnation. For those who have not advanced and empowered themselves enough, they would forget things upon reincarnation, so while they are conscious and aware as a Ghost (Bodyless Soul but still with Mind and Personality, etc.) they would not be able to remember things upon reincarnating. Some would be too weak to reincarnate and might die fully, eventually.

2) does one suffers if his/her death corps is mishandled?
As with the mummified Egyptians, they could still use the energies of their dead Bodies while they are Ghosts to help sustain them while they are waiting to reincarnate, but if the Soul is strong enough sufficiently then if the dead Body is desecrated then it shouldn't matter all that much, except for, of course, with the fact of having been desecrated, so disturbed and tarnished, which is very offensive. This would be part of the reason that in the culture they were buried safely and securely, to keep the dead Bodies safe and not to be tampered with, and also why they were not just dumped in the ground, nor burned, but went through a ritual of embalming and mummification, for preservation.

3) how long does it take for one to reincarnate on earth?
That depends on how advanced and empowered they are or are not. If they are not, then it could take decades or centuries for the Planets to align to correct-enough positions again, during which time their Soul might dissipate, but living - rather, existing - as a Ghost is stagnant and boring and shit. If the Soul is advance and empowered enough, then they could reincarnate sooner because their Soul would be less-influenced by, less-bound to the energies of the Planets. If they are a VIP, then they would be held until a proper time comes for them to reincarnate, for certain reasons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back