Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can opening certain chakras cause negative effects?

Ignisalas

I wanted to ask this question because ive noticed something weird whenever I work on my throat chakra. I always seem to get an ear infection, but not an extreme or bad ear infection. My ears itch on the inside a lot and the next day the inside of my ear is sore and it gets stopped up with earwax that causes my hearing to go out of balance and it lasts for about 3-4 days.
This has happened to me like twice before, and it only happens whenever I work on my throat chakra, and the throat chakra rules over our hearing right?
I dont know if working on my throat chakra is what really caused it, but I recently started using the venus mantra on my throat chakra to open and empower it. Can there be bad effects from opening chakras?
I haven't been sick or anything in years since I started cleaning and protecting my aura from bad and negative energies. But every time I work on my throat chakra, it seems to cause ear infections and causes my ears to get sore on the inside and stopped up pretty bad.

After using the mantra what affirmation do you use? Do you put "In a positive way for me..." In it? If not then yes the energy could have empowered negative karma in it.

This is why you should always use a positive affirmation after any mantra or yoga that you do, if not it could empower your negative karma.

A part of what happens when advancing is that we uproot crap and shit which has been within. As luis said, you should also add things such as "positively", etc., but it could also very well be that you are removing bad, horrible energies which affects your hearing and the Biology of your ears. When cleaning out our Souls, things can get messy if they are particularly dirty and weak with disgusting energies.

You should do some strong and relentless Soul-cleaning with brilliant white-gold energy colour, as of the Sun, and in particular focus also on your ears and Throat Chakra-related areas, making it brighter and brighter, to burn away/clean your Throat Chakra and ears of the ill energies. As usual, the seed mantra for the Sun, SURYA or SURYAE, being vibrated 54, 111 or 216 times (whichever you can handle and not be interrupted by), with a very good, present-tense and positive affirmation, should help you along the way. If the ear infections are particularly bad, then you might need to stop doing the Throat Chakra work for a little while.

Sun said:
I wanted to ask this question because ive noticed something weird whenever I work on my throat chakra. I always seem to get an ear infection, but not an extreme or bad ear infection. My ears itch on the inside a lot and the next day the inside of my ear is sore and it gets stopped up with earwax that causes my hearing to go out of balance and it lasts for about 3-4 days.
This has happened to me like twice before, and it only happens whenever I work on my throat chakra, and the throat chakra rules over our hearing right?
I dont know if working on my throat chakra is what really caused it, but I recently started using the venus mantra on my throat chakra to open and empower it. Can there be bad effects from opening chakras?
I haven't been sick or anything in years since I started cleaning and protecting my aura from bad and negative energies. But every time I work on my throat chakra, it seems to cause ear infections and causes my ears to get sore on the inside and stopped up pretty bad.
I don't think you should use the Venus mantra although they said Venus rules the throat chakra,I used buddhaya for mine and it worked fine,even when I used shukraya for my heart it worked ok,so just use buddhaya instead and see what happens

FancyMancy said:
A part of what happens when advancing is that we uproot crap and shit which has been within. As luis said, you should also add things such as "positively", etc., but it could also very well be that you are removing bad, horrible energies which affects your hearing and the Biology of your ears. When cleaning out our Souls, things can get messy if they are particularly dirty and weak with disgusting energies.

You should do some strong and relentless Soul-cleaning with brilliant white-gold energy colour, as of the Sun, and in particular focus also on your ears and Throat Chakra-related areas, making it brighter and brighter, to burn away/clean your Throat Chakra and ears of the ill energies. As usual, the seed mantra for the Sun, SURYA or SURYAE, being vibrated 54, 111 or 216 times (whichever you can handle and not be interrupted by), with a very good, present-tense and positive affirmation, should help you along the way. If the ear infections are particularly bad, then you might need to stop doing the Throat Chakra work for a little while.

I always use "in a positive and healthy way" in all my affirmations when im using runes and mantras like that. It could just be negative bullshit that's getting pushed to the surface whenever I work on my throat. Itll most likely pass in time if I keep working on it and cleaning it, but the time in between working on it, and being clean afterwards sucks.

Sun said:
FancyMancy said:

I always use "in a positive and healthy way" in all my affirmations when im using runes and mantras like that. It could just be negative bullshit that's getting pushed to the surface whenever I work on my throat. Itll most likely pass in time if I keep working on it and cleaning it, but the time in between working on it, and being clean afterwards sucks.
I should also add about eating more fresh fruit and getting out in the sun, or having Vitamin D if the sunlight is rare where you are.

Sun said:
FancyMancy said:

Or maybe it's not related to the chakra empowered but it was something mean to happen. You should do a working to increase your health and clean your aura everyday (The Returning curses 1 and 2 are the best if you have the time).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back