Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moving forward

Bravera

Hello friends ^_^
I suppose I'll start with my most pressing concerns first...

I've been struggling for years to keep a job, I get into a new job, begin to love it, then after 2-3 months, I find a reason to quit, and poof, I'm done. I told myself I would ask for assistance from the gods after I reached a certain point and I'm where I want to be in that regard. Not only is it keeping a job though... Sometimes I'll start a new job and it seems the whole universe is working against me to not work. I have big aspirations and they require me to work hard, and I know how to create daily habits to build towards these goals, but even with "work affirmations" I have had such a difficult time with "making a living".

I know my whole life I've never lived at the same place for more than 2 years, same with schools and jobs, even my friends change every few years. I don't mind the change, but when it comes to work, it's affecting me negatively and I've become comfortable with my minimal responsibilities and although I feel rich in wisdom, which is what I dreamed of achieving as a boy, I am in poverty when it comes to money...

I wonder what yalls opinions are on how I can achieve financial stability.
----
I have become very consistent with completing RTR's and seeing the effects of these RTR's for years has helped me to feel very powerful to affect the world with these. But I have very minimally worked to spread links and information to assist in the Information War, I have used computers my whole life and I would be highly competent in spreading information like a wildfire, but I just don't know where to start. I have spent some time attempting to reply to YouTube videos, but it feels so minimally optimal, especially with the recent purges.

What other platforms would yall recommend?
----
Thank you my wonderful siblings ^_^

Bravera said:
Hello friends ^_^

I've been struggling for years to keep a job, I get into a new job, begin to love it, then after 2-3 months, I find a reason to quit, and poof, I'm done. I told myself I would ask for assistance from the gods after I reached a certain point and I'm where I want to be in that regard. Not only is it keeping a job though... Sometimes I'll start a new job and it seems the whole universe is working against me to not work. I have big aspirations and they require me to work hard, and I know how to create daily habits to build towards these goals, but even with "work affirmations" I have had such a difficult time with "making a living".

I know my whole life I've never lived at the same place for more than 2 years, same with schools and jobs, even my friends change every few years. I don't mind the change, but when it comes to work, it's affecting me negatively and I've become comfortable with my minimal responsibilities and although I feel rich in wisdom, which is what I dreamed of achieving as a boy, I am in poverty when it comes to money...

----
I have become very consistent with completing RTR's and seeing the effects of these RTR's for years has helped me to feel very powerful to affect the world with these. But I have very minimally worked to spread links and information to assist in the Information War, I have used computers my whole life and I would be highly competent in spreading information like a wildfire, but I just don't know where to start. I have spent some time attempting to reply to YouTube videos, but it feels so minimally optimal, especially with the recent purges.

----

you could look at your birth chart in which job you´re would fit best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPp2S3_NC4g it gives a raw overview if applied right.

other platforms twitch, steam groops, 4 chan, Dailymotion, Vimeo, VidLii, Metacafe

Fuchs said:
Bravera said:
Hello friends ^_^

----

----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPp2S3_NC4g it gives a raw overview if applied right.

other platforms twitch, steam groops, 4 chan, Dailymotion, Vimeo, VidLii, Metacafe

Oh I made a detailed list of every aspect in my natal chart and used Azazel's Astrology website to find every bit of information I could about my Natal chart. I suppose I'll go read through it again and see if I can learn some new things about myself.

I'll check out these different platforms, 4 Chan seems to be a great option, I'll test this out for a while and see how I like it, gotta get that momentum!
Thank you Fuchs, I appreciate the advice very much

Bravera said:
Modern-day education and belief systems tend to "train" people to handle their money in completely retarded ways. Change your outlook on money itself, and how/what you spend it on, and you will achieve financial stability in no time.

For starters, you may want to take the time to get into the realm of investing. I would recommend the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" as a starting point. It has taught me some very important fundamentals when it comes to money itself, and also helped me learn the very basics of investing.
I can upload the pdf version to my dropbox if you are interested, so that you do not need to spend money on buying it.

As you will also find written in the afforementioned book, the most important thing is to not spend your money on useless things. Make yourself a list of what you really need each month, and how much it will cost you. Then take the remaining money and invest 50-90% of it, every single month. Keep the rest for emergencies. When you get good at investing, you will generally come out with atleast a small percentage of profit. Take these profits and invest them again. Rinse and repeat, and in a few years you will be able to retire, and/or work without having to worry about finances.

Shael said:
Bravera said:
Modern-day education and belief systems tend to "train" people to handle their money in completely retarded ways. Change your outlook on money itself, and how/what you spend it on, and you will achieve financial stability in no time.

For starters, you may want to take the time to get into the realm of investing. I would recommend the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" as a starting point. It has taught me some very important fundamentals when it comes to money itself, and also helped me learn the very basics of investing.
I can upload the pdf version to my dropbox if you are interested, so that you do not need to spend money on buying it.

As you will also find written in the afforementioned book, the most important thing is to not spend your money on useless things. Make yourself a list of what you really need each month, and how much it will cost you. Then take the remaining money and invest 50-90% of it, every single month. Keep the rest for emergencies. When you get good at investing, you will generally come out with atleast a small percentage of profit. Take these profits and invest them again. Rinse and repeat, and in a few years you will be able to retire, and/or work without having to worry about finances.

I couldnt see myself investing in anything other than myself, I'm the one variable in this world I can trust to stay consistent. When I do have money, I typically spend the majority of it on food, I have very minimal requirements in this life, stay healthy, keep a healthy abode, Completion of this war, and spiritual advancement.

Bravera said:
Fuchs said:
Bravera said:
Hello friends ^_^

----

----

Oh I made a detailed list of every aspect in my natal chart and used Azazel's Astrology website to find every bit of information I could about my Natal chart. I suppose I'll go read through it again and see if I can learn some new things about myself.

I'll check out these different platforms, 4 Chan seems to be a great option, I'll test this out for a while and see how I like it, gotta get that momentum!
Thank you Fuchs, I appreciate the advice very much

you´re welcome

Bravera said:
I couldnt see myself investing in anything other than myself, I'm the one variable in this world I can trust to stay consistent. When I do have money, I typically spend the majority of it on food, I have very minimal requirements in this life, stay healthy, keep a healthy abode, Completion of this war, and spiritual advancement.
And yet you still say you desire financial stability.
It wont just be handed over to you.
You will need to put in the work and effort to attain it. This includes learning new things, acquiring new skills, and changing old habits/beliefs that may limit you.

Shael said:
Bravera said:
And yet you still say you desire financial stability.
It wont just be handed over to you.
You will need to put in the work and effort to attain it. This includes learning new things, acquiring new skills, and changing old habits/beliefs that may limit you.
I really appreciate the information, it's just not my cup of tea, I trust myself to be successful and achieve everything I wish without taking risks like investment. I do send my energies to Satan and ask him to send it where it is most needed, so In a way I do Invest, but what man can I trust more than myself? I will take a look at this book since you insist, and I will search my mind to see if there are some things I've been viewing incorrectly.

Bravera said:
I really appreciate the information, it's just not my cup of tea, I trust myself to be successful and achieve everything I wish without taking risks like investment. I do send my energies to Satan and ask him to send it where it is most needed, so In a way I do Invest, but what man can I trust more than myself? I will take a look at this book since you insist, and I will search my mind to see if there are some things I've been viewing incorrectly.
Investing doesn't mean relying on somebody else. You are the one picking what you invest in. After collecting a good amount of experience with it, and having supportive energies of both yourself, as well as of Satan and the Gods, there really is not any "risk" to investing at all, provided that you use your brain.
I will reply to this thread again in a few hours with the download link for the pdf version of the book, so you do not need to buy it.

Shael said:
Bravera said:
Investing doesn't mean relying on somebody else. You are the one picking what you invest in. After collecting a good amount of experience with it, and having supportive energies of both yourself, as well as of Satan and the Gods, there really is not any "risk" to investing at all, provided that you use your brain.
I will reply to this thread again in a few hours with the download link for the pdf version of the book, so you do not need to buy it.
A quick Google search is all I usually need to find a free pdf, I've already learned a few things I'm going to apply in my daily life. If I want to achieve something I'll start asking myself, "How can I afford this?" I originally would just sit down and right down 20 things that would make my life better, now I will also ask myself How can I complete these things. I'll read through this book today, perhaps not the whole thing unless It really... Interests me xD :lol:

Shael said:
Bravera said:
Here the download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/mi0utjy82k2pdk2/Rich%20Dad%20Poor%20Dad.pdf?dl=1

I also suggest not to check any other book from this guy kiyosaki, he just became a money whore and sponsors those disgusting pyramid schemes.

Bravera said:
I've been struggling for years to keep a job

Apart of your Natal Chart, there might be internal reasons for lack of job. The point is that this world is so corrupted by the jewish system, that working in this economic system might be awful and disgusting for pure Satanic Souls, so that the unconscious mind might rebel because of this and create problems.

Aquarius said:
I also suggest not to check any other book from this guy kiyosaki, he just became a money whore and sponsors those disgusting pyramid schemes.
Yeah, I did not read any other books from him either. The only one I can say has valuable information, is "Rich Dad Poor Dad".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back