Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter square during retrograde?

Braun666

Is it okay to do a Jupiter square while it's in a retrograde motion? I looked at the calendar and there are blanks on Thursdays for this period.

I believe Jupiter acts differently than other planets. I have an upcoming Saturn retrograde conjunct to my Ruler(Jupiter in my case) which is supposed to be "the worst time in my life". I want to prevent this at all cost!

From the JoS:
On the other hand, retrograde Jupiter is a blessing. Jupiter retrograde over a loved or desired one’s Venus, same with Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto concerning love; a love spell in directing these energies can be most effective.

Retrograde Jupiter over your personal planets, love spells, money/success, promotions and everything else can come in abundance with the proper direction. Retrograde Jupiter is where we luck out and have opportunities. Taking control of this period and directing the energies will result in our success.

Taken from https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html

I think I will go ahead and do them back to back and perhaps during the transit.

I want to prevent Saturn from "kicking me around" so to speak and I need all the prevention possible. I will also do some internal martial arts to keep my energies higher than ever in addition to my regular routine(Power meditations, Yoga both Hatha*mornings* and Kundalini*night*).

I really think without the JoS I would have crumbled during this transit in some way. I'm forever grateful for this Satanic knowledge we have in our hands!

Hail Satan!

Braun666 said:
Is it okay to do a Jupiter square while it's in a retrograde motion?
I have my doubts on it. It may work, but without having solid proof, I would discourage you from doing this. Especially considering the severity of your situation, you would be better off using something else for your protection.

You can for example vibrate 216x Surya and program your aura to "In a completely and entirely positive and healthy way for me, my aura is constantly and continuously protecting me from any and all negative saturn influences", or something along these lines. If you can vibrate Surya for a higher number than 216, then that would of course be even more effective. Just make sure you don't burn yourself out.
Depending on how much time you have left until Saturn reaches your Ruler, you may even want to cancel other, unimportant workings and focus fully on your protection. If your situation allows it, you could do the above working multiple times every day, which would further accelerate the process and protect you better.

Best of luck :)

Iv done it before for material during retro awhile back .... I'd say rather wait till retro period ends

Braun666 said:
Is it okay to do a Jupiter square while it's in a retrograde motion? I looked at the calendar and there are blanks on Thursdays for this period.

I believe Jupiter acts differently than other planets. I have an upcoming Saturn retrograde conjunct to my Ruler(Jupiter in my case) which is supposed to be "the worst time in my life". I want to prevent this at all cost!

From the JoS:
On the other hand, retrograde Jupiter is a blessing. Jupiter retrograde over a loved or desired one’s Venus, same with Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto concerning love; a love spell in directing these energies can be most effective.

Retrograde Jupiter over your personal planets, love spells, money/success, promotions and everything else can come in abundance with the proper direction. Retrograde Jupiter is where we luck out and have opportunities. Taking control of this period and directing the energies will result in our success.

Taken from https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html

I think I will go ahead and do them back to back and perhaps during the transit.

I want to prevent Saturn from "kicking me around" so to speak and I need all the prevention possible. I will also do some internal martial arts to keep my energies higher than ever in addition to my regular routine(Power meditations, Yoga both Hatha*mornings* and Kundalini*night*).

I really think without the JoS I would have crumbled during this transit in some way. I'm forever grateful for this Satanic knowledge we have in our hands!

Hail Satan!
Use the sun

You can do the sun square you can use Surya on that if you like I found its a little more powerful.

Personally I don't know I don't think it can do you harm I am doing this working right now if you didn't see it https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18931
That may be helpful. The energy does feel different but it actually is really positive. It's on you as to whether you want to do this I didn't really think this should be a problem when starting the working in fact I thought from that quote on the JOS that this was encouraging us to do a working like that. If it is a problem I'll stop and not do it again but I had no issues yet and it actually has made me feel quite good and given me a lot of motivation and confidence I dont think Jupiter in general is harmful unless it's energies will amplify an existing bad aspect in your chart it could do that this happened to me but it was a transit not the square.

The sun square does help out probably more than Jupiter for offsetting Saturn. Also SATANAS is a quick powerful way to add to your protection you can vibrate it in the four corners like the raum meditation and into each Chakra any number of times I'll tell you that word has very Strong Satanic energy and can help you.

If you wanted you could probably though do the Spiritual Square right now with an affirmation that it is cleaning Saturn's negative energy from your soul or that your soul is clean or something. I wish you luck. Also doing 15 minutes of Kundalini or Hatha yoga at least a day raises your vibration a lot. That should help.

Hope everything goes good.

Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
You can do the sun square you can use Surya on that if you like I found its a little more powerful.

Personally I don't know I don't think it can do you harm I am doing this working right now if you didn't see it https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18931
That may be helpful. The energy does feel different but it actually is really positive. It's on you as to whether you want to do this I didn't really think this should be a problem when starting the working in fact I thought from that quote on the JOS that this was encouraging us to do a working like that. If it is a problem I'll stop and not do it again but I had no issues yet and it actually has made me feel quite good and given me a lot of motivation and confidence I dont think Jupiter in general is harmful unless it's energies will amplify an existing bad aspect in your chart it could do that this happened to me but it was a transit not the square.

The sun square does help out probably more than Jupiter for offsetting Saturn. Also SATANAS is a quick powerful way to add to your protection you can vibrate it in the four corners like the raum meditation and into each Chakra any number of times I'll tell you that word has very Strong Satanic energy and can help you.

If you wanted you could probably though do the Spiritual Square right now with an affirmation that it is cleaning Saturn's negative energy from your soul or that your soul is clean or something. I wish you luck. Also doing 15 minutes of Kundalini or Hatha yoga at least a day raises your vibration a lot. That should help.

Hope everything goes good.

Hail Satan

Thank you for the advice and everyone! I will do all that is necessary and wait to use the Jupiter square after. Experimenting seems tempting but there's a slight risk involved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back