Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy on a warpath

darkmonkey666

They have been attacking me kind of all week cause I upped the amount of online warfare projects and RTRs like I said I use my phone for the Rtr I bought the phone upstairs set it down and it's gone very strange. It was a nice phone. My friend even witnessed I had it in my hand going upstairs to my place. I look through everything my place is not that big and nothing it's gone. Eventually I find a back up phone that I used to have that still somewhat works and activate it to use till I can get a back up. The next day it falls out of my hand into the pavement and the screen cracks. Also notice especially in the yahoo group there is a bunch of people going through all sorts of problems. One turns to xtianity and brags about it then there are people feeling like they may be Jew etc. I looked on the News and saw another school shooting. There is also this email I got from an obvious kike bad-mouthing Hitler and saying the wrath of gawd is upon me and stuff. So yeah I will continue to do the rtrs more times each day and since it increased my sensitivity a lot I focus them into the kike curses you can feel around earths energy field when vibrating that kind of permeate the air (I wasn't sensitive enough to feel that before). I did that and all of a sudden some grey tries to attack me as well but something stopped it immediately. So yeah this just motivates me more. If you would like to do some extra rtrs and or some kind of extra online warfare when you see this great.

So yeah the enemy is both mad at me and all of us. Keep up the good work. Just wanted to share this. Oh and when I tried to post something like this to the yahoo groups it took 3-4 times to post it kept going to another screen or deleting somehow after typing it up and getting ready to submit I still don't know if it went through but I thought I would post here.

Right now it feels free and happy where I am after trying what I did I'll do it again.

Hail Satan

darkmonkey666 said:
I don't know who you share your email address with, but be very careful who exactly you choose to share contact information with. An email address can very easily be used against you, especially if it's your main address or an account on your ISP's website. And if you use a smartphone it's a good idea to get some kind of covering for both the screen and sides of it so it's less likely to slip out of your hand.

The enemy is getting totally desperate and they especially want to hunt down those of us involved frequently in spiritual warfare against them, take every precaution you can s, double your AoP (try Algiz for 111 reps followed by an affirmation or Algiz for 108 reps, Berkano for 54, and Sowilo for 54 followed by affirmation if you feel like your current AoP working is not effective enough). Also keep in mind that it's still Saturn Retrograde last I've checked.

The enermy are falling,do you think they wouldnt fight twice as hard.
If the attack increases,your aura of protection should increase,also aura cleaning,10 rtrs a day needs a lot of aura cleaning.like 218 reps of suryae or you can just do 108 or 111,don't let them push you away,this is were you become strong in satan,by moving on no matter how hard they press,your efforts will be rewarded.the strong survives

Ok I didnt expect all that cause I didnt hear about it from all the other people doing many rtrs but yeah I will keep on fighting and doing this cause it obviously pisses them off. Oh and the email it was through yahoo groups I dont think this person knows my email but I reported it. Anyways I mainly wrote this cause I sense the enemy is really failing and they are pissed off at me too for doing this rtr thing and trying to spread truth different places online. So if we continue victory is ours.

Scion of Atlantis said:
darkmonkey666 said:
...or Algiz for 108 reps, Berkano for 54, and Sowilo for 54 followed by affirmation if you feel like your current AoP working is not effective enough).
108 has been "debunked" as a suboptimal number to use for anything other than Munka workings & similar.
Numbers 55, 88, 100, 111, and 216 should be used preferredly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back