Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP documentaries

Weasel

Hi guys, i want to know were i can find all the HPcobra documentaries. I seen some of them and are very good like '' a war from another galaxy'', ''exit the jewtrix'' and i found ''the jews real enemies of the black''.
If someone know were i can find the others or the name of them or any other documentaries about SS i would like to know :)

Weassel said:
Hi guys, i want to know were i can find all the HPcobra documentaries. I seen some of them and are very good like '' a war from another galaxy'', ''exit the jewtrix'' and i found ''the jews real enemies of the black''.
If someone know were i can find the others or the name of them or any other documentaries about SS i would like to know :)
They are in a folder called "Videos from HP Hoodedcobra" in Argedco's mega drive https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Look in my link, that's why I have it. They're in there.
Heinrich Himmler the Aryan knight is not there.

Look in my link, that's why I have it. They're in there.
Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Actually I had made around 57 videos total, if I am not mistaken, some of them 4 hour long documentaries like Himmler The Aryan Knight. It's extremely a pain upload them, but I will. Until then you can see the others.

There will also be a website where these will go up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Actually I had made around 57 videos total, if I am not mistaken, some of them 4 hour long documentaries like Himmler The Aryan Knight. It's extremely a pain upload them, but I will. Until then you can see the others.

I knew those are not all! And thx, they are really interesting and good material to spread like i didnt knew the stuff about lyon cohen and Tony Martin, i can only imagine the pain to search throught the jewish garbage in order to show the truth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Don't even bother with JeuTube, it takes too long to upload then is immediately erased anyway. You can quickly upload them on Mega, then us here can save them and reupload to many other places for you.

Weassel said:
Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude
image.png

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Don't even bother with JeuTube, it takes too long to upload then is immediately erased anyway. You can quickly upload them on Mega, then us here can save them and reupload to many other places for you.

True I recently upload an old Sermon by HPS Maxine, on the Jewish Big Brother System, found on this thread https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19448&p=79576 , and it was instantly filtered as "offensive". It seems anything with jew in the title is reviewed and immediately boycotted by jewtube. This platform WILL fall as people wake up!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'll wait for that

Weassel said:
Oh my, now my messege will be with you all the time, make me feel special and a bit humiliated :lol:
No one ever clicks my link :x :cry: and it was so many months (more than a year) of work making and organizing all that stuff. A big amount of the things in there I made myself too. I spent months saving and organizing everything from the JOS and any other helpful thing I could find. So your comment will do a good job getting people's attention and making them think "I never thought to click it either, maybe now I should!" :eek:

You're not humiliated because at least you finally did click into it. You're better than all the dummies who never have! :lol: Or the people who clicked it long ago, because I add new things in there sometimes and I just put in 3 new videos.

Weassel said:
No one ever clicks my link :x :cry: and it was so many months (more than a year) of work making and organizing all that stuff. A big amount of the things in there I made myself too. I spent months saving and organizing everything from the JOS and any other helpful thing I could find.
I clicked it the very first time I saw it. It's very useful. Great work on compiling it all :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back