Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The third eye

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Meditation-Points-Eyes2.gif

It was said that the third eye is in the middle of the forehead. If the above image is correct, in the middle of the forehead is the fourth centre of clairvoyance (or the fourth eye), and the third eye is beneath it.
So all this time when I concentrated on the middle of the forehead to feel and meditate on the third eye, I was actually meditating on the fourth one? Is the above image correct? The third eye should be in the middle of the forehead.

The Alchemist7 said:
Meditation-Points-Eyes2.gif

It was said that the third eye is in the middle of the forehead. If the above image is correct, in the middle of the forehead is the fourth centre of clairvoyance (or the fourth eye), and the third eye is beneath it.
So all this time when I concentrated on the middle of the forehead to feel and meditate on the third eye, I was actually meditating on the fourth one? Is the above image correct? The third eye should be in the middle of the forehead.
The image is correct

That statue has such a flat little head, I think the 4th is the top of the forehead, and 5th and 6th are on top of the head above the forehead. So 3rd is in the middle of the forehead. I think you done it right.

Yeah, that picture is not extremely representative of a Human head, lol. It's just an illustration to give you an idea of where they are and how they are aligned. "Go by feel", as usual - or if you can actually see, then use that instead/as well.

Can you feel your 6th chakra?
The 3rd eye is on the same hight as the 6th chakra.

I made the same mistake I meditated for a year on my 2nd eye all the time, I was not paying enough attention xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back