Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do Gods know what we do?

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Zammel said:
In a PDF, HP Maxine says: "He(Father Satana) listen all individually and reply invidiually to all" more or less it was written like this

Considering the above, the Gods aren't omnipresent to know what is everybody doing. How they evaluate each SS based on their work?

The Alchemist7 said:
Zammel said:
In a PDF, HP Maxine says: "He(Father Satana) listen all individually and reply invidiually to all" more or less it was written like this

Considering the above, the Gods aren't omnipresent to know what is everybody doing. How they evaluate each SS based on their work?

They are gods they have ways to understand what each of us is doing. Not even what we do but also what we think and how we feel. Speaking from experience if I got everything right

I'm sure someone else can give a more comprehensive answer, but the Gods and Goddesses have expanded consciences and each dedicated Spiritual Satanist has a Guardian Daemon/Daemoness (or some have two). If any individual likes you enough, or you stand out in a way, then they can then decide to see you. It's not as if they are watching you 24/7/365.25; they can choose to see you and choose not to.

Say you have a friend or family member who you care about and you have advanced enough to see them - you could decide at any point in time to focus upon them and see what they are up to, or just to know what they've been doing recently, for example. I think the knowing of someone's actions is not quite the same as seeing them directly, albeit remotely.

The Gods and Goddesses have their own lives, as well. They also can communicate, Astrally, with multiple persons simultaneously, projecting their avatar/Astral image to you and to someone else and communicate.

Actions speak louder than words. Talk is nothing, paying lip service. People are judged by what they do.

The Alchemist7 said:
Zammel said:

If you ask them for guidance they will guide you like they've done since time immemorial.

The Alchemist7 said:
Zammel said:

This is only an assumption/suggestion ! ! !

"The physical form is the physical body, the second form is the astral body and the third form the causal body the soul, this final body is what reincarnates."
HP Mageson666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19425

I think they look at the astral body and soul, they know if someone did advance or rtrs since rtr is freeing the soul. Either they rember the last state or they have like a database of the astral+soul body.

The Alchemist7 said:
Picture a highly advanced SS who has a fully open third eye. He/she can look at a person and see their soul intuitively and fully.
Now, take this and multiply it by 100. This should give you an idea of what our Gods are capable of. And this is just a rough outline. Many are much more powerful than even that. Visiting and watching over several people at once (astrally) is not that hard to do, even for someone who has not completed the Magnum Opus. Keeping that in mind, what the Gods are able to do by comparison is nothing short of awe inspiring. I'm sure that most of them have no trouble whatsoever with keeping watch over several hundred of us at once, all while doing other things physically.
So yes, they are not "omnipresent". No God will watch your every step in mundane life, nor will any of them watch you doing business on the toilet. That stuff is just xian crap.
They have expanded consciousnesses and, from my experince, this consciousness usually "lingers" around us passively when nothing of importance is happening. Think of it like "nerves" in a sense. When something happens that would trigger their interest, they notice it immediately, and can come to us astrally. One simple example is that Gods always notice when their name is called. I have noticed this many times, just casually talking with friends and we would mention the name of a God(ess), and he/she would notice, pop in and check what's going on.

As for your question specifically, from what I know, we SS are usually "evaluated" the very first time we dedicate. In my experience, serious dedications are actually observed and celebrated by a plethora of Gods.
I'm also fairly sure that Satan personally looks at the soul of every SS upon dedication.
In regards to "judging" the work we do, it most likely is all intuitively visible to them. Just by checking us they should see all the relevant information almost instantly, like reading an open book. As such, it should be visible what we did, what we plan on doing, what we (earnestly) tried to do, and so on. So there should be no issues or "room for error" in the Gods' judging of us and our souls. :)

Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice. He has a list and checks it twice.

Don't worry about it though.... It's like a parent/child relationship....

The Alchemist7 said:
Zammel said:

They don't need to watch you permanently, They can look retrospectively for sure. Imagine that even for another being 'with experience' and/or spiritual understanding you are quite 'predictible' in terms of 'where you are coming from' or where your actions might lead to.

Plus we have guardians, indeed they are not there permanently, YET they protect you from dangers thus they can see it coming...

For the Gods, this is entirely EASY

HauptSturm said:
Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice. He has a list and checks it twice.

Don't worry about it though.... It's like a parent/child relationship....
Yes, also, we cannot call them "Father" Satana! ;)

Shael said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Picture a highly advanced SS who has a fully open third eye. He/she can look at a person and see their soul intuitively and fully.
Now, take this and multiply it by 100. This should give you an idea of what our Gods are capable of. And this is just a rough outline. Many are much more powerful than even that. Visiting and watching over several people at once (astrally) is not that hard to do, even for someone who has not completed the Magnum Opus. Keeping that in mind, what the Gods are able to do by comparison is nothing short of awe inspiring. I'm sure that most of them have no trouble whatsoever with keeping watch over several hundred of us at once, all while doing other things physically.
So yes, they are not "omnipresent". No God will watch your every step in mundane life, nor will any of them watch you doing business on the toilet. That stuff is just xian crap.
They have expanded consciousnesses and, from my experince, this consciousness usually "lingers" around us passively when nothing of importance is happening. Think of it like "nerves" in a sense. When something happens that would trigger their interest, they notice it immediately, and can come to us astrally. One simple example is that Gods always notice when their name is called. I have noticed this many times, just casually talking with friends and we would mention the name of a God(ess), and he/she would notice, pop in and check what's going on.

As for your question specifically, from what I know, we SS are usually "evaluated" the very first time we dedicate. In my experience, serious dedications are actually observed and celebrated by a plethora of Gods.
I'm also fairly sure that Satan personally looks at the soul of every SS upon dedication.
In regards to "judging" the work we do, it most likely is all intuitively visible to them. Just by checking us they should see all the relevant information almost instantly, like reading an open book. As such, it should be visible what we did, what we plan on doing, what we (earnestly) tried to do, and so on. So there should be no issues or "room for error" in the Gods' judging of us and our souls. :)

What you said makes Sense before I was fully deprogrammed from xtianity I used to think the Gods heard every thought or watched everything but after awhile I realized that was stupid. I think your right on how it actually works like for example yesterday a grey chose to attack me when I was doing the RTR I felt it but it was stopped quickly.

Mainly I wanted to say they only put that stuff in the xtian buybull and beliefs because the kike curses are kind of 'omnipresent' they kind of encircle the earth. So "god" in a way is watching. I guess that's how the enemy knows so quickly whos not being a Good goyim.

Also the enemy wants to be the thought police. Satan and the Gods want only free independent people so they are not into our mundane business just the important stuff.

darkmonkey666 said:
Mainly I wanted to say they only put that stuff in the xtian buybull and beliefs because the kike curses are kind of 'omnipresent' they kind of encircle the earth. So "god" in a way is watching.
That makes sense. I didn't think of it that way before. This would represent the "ideal" vision that the Jews have for the world. I believe in one older sermon it was mentioned that, at the height of the Jewish thoughform's power, it could literally "smite down" thousands of people simultaneously if it detected "bad" thoughts in them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back