Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Motivation!

SS66610888

IF YOU FEEL TIRED, WEAK, OR NOT ABLE TO DO THE RTR, WATCH THIS IMAGE AND THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES YOU HAVE.
IT IS TOO EASY TO MAKE
THE RTR

http://www.infopal.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/1-43.jpg

Thank you. I sometimes skip days of yoga cause I put it off until it would keep me awake but I have done yoga most days. I will remember this. I got to be more motivated in that.

I did the rtr over ten times the last few days in a row cause I was motivated by another SS on here.

I have to be motivated to start new meditations and drop the old cause I am stagnating somewhat. I will do it I will try.

Oh and for everyone the Jupiter Square helps with motivation a lot. It's easy at least I have that trick this year and as a bonus I can get anything related to Jupiter out of it lol.

darkmonkey666 said:
Thank you. I sometimes skip days of yoga cause I put it off until it would keep me awake but I have done yoga most days. I will remember this. I got to be more motivated in that.

I did the rtr over ten times the last few days in a row cause I was motivated by another SS on here.

I have to be motivated to start new meditations and drop the old cause I am stagnating somewhat. I will do it I will try.

Oh and for everyone the Jupiter Square helps with motivation a lot. It's easy at least I have that trick this year and as a bonus I can get anything related to Jupiter out of it lol.
How do you do the rtr that you do it 10 times in a day?

shinninglight said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Several people said you can do it talking the words and vibrating it slightly. With me I personally like to make a pronounced vibration put more effort into it. I feel more energy that way if done a certain way. Its not long or drawn out more like Maxine say it with a stronger vibration. I hope this isn't wrong. I count each 9 reps as 1 rtr no matter how many reps I do each one.

If there is an effective but faster way of doing it I'd like to know. Even if I spent just about every waking hour doing an rtr I did this on the eclipse I can't get about 16 or 17 but I heard some people doing 20-30.

Well everyone help out. If some people put this much effort into this I would love to help out I mean this battle load shouldn't all be on a few people. I know some others though are like me and this personally is what motivates me. I really don't know how to interact with NPC types or regular people cause I consider the world superficial and mostly meaningless stuff so a lot of my time is spent wishing some how to make it better so this is partly my way.

I will continue trying to do around 10 each day I don't want to promise all the time but on days I am not doing other things. At least I will always do no less than 3 that's easy. One other SS on the rtr thread inspired me to do that number.

shinninglight said:
darkmonkey666 said:

1 rtr is like 20 minutes for me so 10 would be like 2-2.50 hours

Aquarius said:
shinninglight said:
darkmonkey666 said:

wow 1 RTR takes me about 40-50Minutes, But I am also very slow with meditations. Fullchakra meditation takes me atleast 2h - 2.5h each time

Aquarius said:
shinninglight said:
darkmonkey666 said:

1 Rtr for me is like 15 minutes, maybe you do it slower than me?

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
shinninglight said:

wow 1 RTR takes me about 40-50Minutes, But I am also very slow with meditations. Fullchakra meditation takes me atleast 2h - 2.5h each time
cff3aa1e8dca704a36348eab7329c0f1411578cdr1-1080-989v2_hq.jpg

Dude Lol 40 minutes? You're overdoing the slowness, like, REALLY overdoing the slowness. How is that even possible lol you can do like 3 in that amount of time. You really gotta speed it up you don't have to vibrate the words slowly they are just to say as if speaking with intent.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

cff3aa1e8dca704a36348eab7329c0f1411578cdr1-1080-989v2_hq.jpg

Dude Lol 40 minutes? You're overdoing the slowness, like, REALLY overdoing the slowness. How is that even possible lol you can do like 3 in that amount of time. You really gotta speed it up you don't have to vibrate the words slowly they are just to say as if speaking with intent.

Nah the part that takes time is to imagine the letters to destroy. Sometimes they reappear and I have to kill it again lol.
If I would only vibrate them it would take me like 10-15Mins I guess

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back