Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Equality: Man Pretending to be a Woman Wins Female Powerlifting Championship, Breaks Four World Records

Jack

On Sunday, a biological man who identifies as a woman took the Masters world records for women’s squat, women’s bench press, and women’s deadlift. A female Olympian responded by condemning the “pointless, unfair playing field” where biological women are beaten by biological men who identify as transgender women.

“What a day, 9 for 9! Masters world squat record, open world bench record, masters world dl record, and masters world total record!” Mary Gregory posted on Instagram. Gregory thanked the Raw Powerlifting Federation. “As a transgender lifter I was unsure what to expect going into this meet and everyone – all the spotters, loaders, referees, staff, meet director, all made me welcome and treated me as just another female lifter– thank you!”
Tranny-Athlete-2.jpg

Transgender activists may celebrate these world records, but former British Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies condemned the basic unfairness of biological men competing with biological women.

“This is a trans woman a male body with male physiology setting a world record & winning a woman’s event in America in powerlifting.A woman with female biology cannot compete,” Davies tweeted. “It’s a pointless unfair playing field.”

Davies went on to lament that in many sports — especially in the United States — men may compete against biological women without having to undergo surgery or take hormones or even have a professional medical diagnosis.

“No surgery required today… no hormones… no medical diagnosis.. just self ID & reduced testosterone to a level x5 the highest average (98%) of XX females.. far worse than most realise. Madness & unfair,” she tweeted.

“The reason we have men & women’s races are because we are biologically different,” Davies explained. “Performance 100% confirms that. The reason steroids (including testosterone) are on the banned list is because using them gives you an advantage. FairPlay is racing by biology by sex not by gender.”

The organization Save Women’s Sports also drew attention to Gregory on Facebook.

“Mary was born a man and is very proud of this cool new trophy from dominating the women’s division in powerlifting,” the group posted on Facebook. “Mary now has the women’s masters world squat record, open world bench record, masters world deadlift record, and masters world total record.”

Indeed, some of Mary Gregory’s recent Instagram posts show just how masculine this transgender “woman” looks.

Source
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trans-woman-sets-world-records-olympian-decries-pointless-unfair-playing-field/

Oy vey such racism Jack this is perfectly fine.

Total 100% cringe and puke.

If you are a failure in life do not worry. Jews have you covered. Pick one of the 500 genders and compete within that kike context, and feel proud for yourself.

Its about time Hulk Hogan goes to win knitting school so we can say we did it.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looking at the pics he's actually a strongly solidly built man. Not a feminine man at all. A person can see straight away she's a man and a naturally more powerful man than slender built men. Total bollocks that he was able to compete in a womens competition. But then again in this under occupatio world there is so much utter crazy things going on that's more of a nuisance compared to what else is getting pushed

Personal Growth said:
Looking at the pics he's actually a strongly solidly built man. Not a feminine man at all. A person can see straight away she's a man and a naturally more powerful man than slender built men. Total bollocks that he was able to compete in a womens competition. But then again in this under occupatio world there is so much utter crazy things going on that's more of a nuisance compared to what else is getting pushed

He is actually way beefier than some men.

I feel bad for the atheletes who train a whole life to just get ruined by political correctness and jew trinkology. The life of athletes is a really demanding and hard life.

Then this manchild comes in and takes their competition. Disgusting.

I don't get it why with the increase of the transgender people, hat there are no mixed gender tournaments or something to begin with, as option.
Basicly anyone who wants can join, or specific tournaments for transgenders.

I understand that biologically gender based tournaments are there for a reason, and I agree that this person shouldn't even have been allowed to participate in the first place.

It's darn flippin outrageous to say the least.

I wonder what feminists say about this. Will they support him or will they cwy muh feminizums - and if so, what do they expect? It's "equality" only when it suits them, or else then it's misogyny and sexism - which they are guilty of, with their anti-male sexism/misandry.

On a lighter note...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpsGh4Amt44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtqDB2spyG0
(I always thought it was a hand[spoiler averted].)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

T.A.O.L. said:
I don't get it why with the increase of the transgender people, hat there are no mixed gender tournaments or something to begin with, as option.

I understand that biologically gender based tournaments are there for a reason, and I agree that this person shouldn't even have been allowed to participate in the first place.

You are a woman let's say training in weightlifting for 15 years. Endless injuries, very difficult to find mates, endless sacrifices, endless pain, endless labor. You're going to compete and prove to yourself that all of this has been worth it. Other women too.

An autistic manchild makes the claim that it is a woman, goes into the competition after some training, and breaks all world records simply because of autism.

How do you feel exactly?

It's about time some compassion is shown to the people that actually try, and not only childish retards. I am sure that every Trans person who respects themselves understands the above injustice.

What is next, Undertaker decides to become a girl and goes in to fight women on the ring and do Tombstone or little girls?

Guys stop your complaining and hop on the win train, its time to put on a wig call yourself "Jane" and compete in the cash win, physical games against women. You get a trophy and blingz. It worked for this guy. Even just to troll clown world while getting rich.

It’s time to make some rules and draw a line. This is insanity. Basically anyone can claim “I’m a woman” and go competing with women. Usain Bolt can claim he’s a woman and go humiliate women on 100 and 200 meter sprint.

Few days ago, a non trans woman got disqualified for having high testosterone level. And yet they allow this impostor to compete. That, my folks, is craziness of this SJW ruled world we live in.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

You are a woman let's say training in weightlifting for 15 years. Endless injuries, very difficult to find mates, endless sacrifices, endless pain, endless labor. You're going to compete and prove to yourself that all of this has been worth it. Other women too.

An autistic manchild makes the claim that it is a woman, goes into the competition after some training, and breaks all world records simply because of autism.

How do you feel exactly?

It's about time some compassion is shown to the people that actually try, and not only childish retards. I am sure that every Trans person who respects themselves understands the above injustice.

What is next, Undertaker decides to become a girl and goes in to fight women on the ring and do Tombstone or little girls?
This undertaker comment made me laugh so much.
2dc98-15568061984324-500.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you are a failure in life do not worry. Jews have you covered. Pick one of the 500 genders and compete within that kike context, and feel proud for yourself.

But I thought men and women were same in all regards. ..............:Dr School on "The patriarchal science of sexual dimorphism".

The Undertaker recently started feeling he was a girl around 16 years old. He will therefore join school to fight with preschoolers. Our condolences to the families involved.

Honk Fucking Honk world.

I just found this, and this is an excellent read regarding this issue: https://sportsscientists.com/2019/03/on-transgender-athletes-and-performance-advantages/?doing_wp_cron=1556996190.2357120513916015625000

No PC bullcrap, just reason and logic.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I feel bad for the atheletes who train a whole life to just get ruined by political correctness and jew trinkology. The life of athletes is a really demanding and hard life.

I do too as I know how degrading this kind of thing feels. And everyone stands around allowing this psychotic, retarded, bullshit to continue. It's sickening.

HP Mageson666 said:
I support this meme, this is the kind of event society needs to start the conversation on how insane the cultural Marxism is.

I wish whoever made this would write one so well on all this gender nonsense.
D37CgS-UwAIHLzR.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

How do you feel exactly?

I'd say it probably would feel pretty darn the same as when people completely disregard any effort you've made or throw away any achievement you've earned.
Like a kick in the crotch.

Hoodedcobra, I may have put it mildly, but that doesn't mean that I don't understand or don't have the compassion for it. Some things just simply don't have the exact required words to make clear what needs to be said or expressed.

Aside from that, this is why I said if they want to compete so much, they'd need to make a seperate category for them to compete in.
Ever heard of mma fights? If you're participating in such, you're always put in a category, either by weight or age or skill level.. and some people try to gain a few pounds by drinking a ton of water to end up in a higher category, and others try to lose some weight to end up fighting in a lower weight class..
So it'd be only normal or natural that there'd be some kind of regulation that the undertaker doesn't end taking on a little girl and doing Tombstone on them or whatever.

As for the question about muscle mass.. I remember learning in middle school or high school (secundary ed for those from the UK) that a male person would increase the amount of bundles of muscle fiber, at least much faster than a woman would, and a woman would on the contrary change the amount of muscle fibers so that they could handle more before growing actually more muscle. Had something to do with the nerve endings and amount of contraction too.
I do not remember all the details exactly, but one thing is quite well known and that is that growing nerves and such, is not an easy thing and doesn't go as fast as healing a wound.

Especially boys who go through puberty or have gone through it, also naturally develop more muscle mass. They don't need to do a lot for that to begin with.
Naturally through that process if a male and female were to do pretty much the same things the male would end up always stronger than the female.
So if you think about this, you don't exactly 'lose' this advantage by just changing gender. Especially if you've already gained more muscle mass.

Larissa666 said:
It’s time to make some rules and draw a line. This is insanity. Basically anyone can claim “I’m a woman” and go competing with women. Usain Bolt can claim he’s a woman and go humiliate women on 100 and 200 meter sprint.

Few days ago, a non trans woman got disqualified for having high testosterone level. And yet they allow this impostor to compete. That, my folks, is craziness of this SJW ruled world we live in.
Futurama "predicted" this exact thing would happen, in Bend Her. (The production/air order and DVD order are different, so it's on something like series 3 or 4 or 5, depending.)

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But I thought men and women were same in all regards. ..............:Dr School on "The patriarchal science of sexual dimorphism".
Men and Women are the same only when it suits the retarded agenda. Sorry, I meant to say retarded aGender... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lol - proofreading my post here I realised something - agender, meaning non-gender! PMSL. :lol: Fuck me! An-drogyny.

Since I mentioned Futurama, let's mention another episode - Into the Wild Green Yonder, a 4-episode film in the DVD order on series 5. Eco-feministas do some eco-feministupidities.

Y'all must think am sci-fi-mad, but y'all mistakun - y'all be sorry when ya realise dat sci fi predicts, predickts, predicktz!! Muh predickshunz!! Muh predicksunz, gold dang it!! Speaking of muh pre-dick-shunz - enter Freud, stage right (and bring your penis envy!!).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Undertaker recently started feeling he was a girl around 16 years old. He will therefore join school to fight with preschoolers. Our condolences to the families involved.

Honk Fucking Honk world.
Well, he did have a couple of girls in one of his entrance theme songs/videos who said, "He's here", so... Oh, and that "Sara" tattoo isn't really his lifelong partner; he is admitting, subtly, that it is his weekend name when he does drag in his long Deadman dress while riding his beefcake or beer-belly Harley Davidson.

Way_Seeker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I do too as I know how degrading this kind of thing feels. And everyone stands around allowing this psychotic, retarded, bullshit to continue. It's sickening.
It is atheist christianity - everyone is a fucked-up retard accepting it. "Oh, well, they're the authorities/judges/whatever. It must be OK!". A very small example is this - I watched an episode of the game/quiz programme Blockbusters. A rule is that you can skip any question, in a certain round, but it did not say that you can go back to it. I thought that the very first contestants were told they can skip a question but were not told they couldn't go back to it, but they just had to pick-up on this unwritten rule, and everyone, consciously or unconsciously, obeys the non-rule. Bleat, bleat, bleat.

Too much obviousness causes confusion and questioning, so instead you are brainwashed subliminally and unconsciously into accepting things. Direct and/or indirect Psychological warfare. Psyops.

This is completely absurd, a man who does not really have feminine traits let him compete in the category of women just because he says he feels a woman and then a female athlete is disqualified because the analysis says that she has her level of tetoserone highest of the normal? Oy Vey!

DiscipleOfSatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This actually has happened already, lol. There is a transgender MMA fighter called Fallon Fox, who is allowed to compete against women. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxzk6kYtGhw

Ok, had enough cringe for today.

Next time for this Honk Honk world, we can throw a furry into a cage with a lion, since, they are both lions, am I right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back