Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What part in this world do outer planet types have/play

darkmonkey666

I am said to be outer planet type I have Strong Pluto Uranus and Jupiter as the top ones. Neptune is a co-ruler in my chart to as is Saturn. Lol I am not that strong on any of the inner ones. In a Satanic society what would that mean.

Well even in astrology this is strange I never really heard that kind of thing talked about much.

I will admit I think in a way that is very different than most and ill admit a lot of my focus is on changes in the world or bettering society or philosophy religion nature travel the world anything deep intelligent I find myself uninterested in mundane day to day stuff and normal life things often.

I feel like a lot of stuff is a waste of time. I keep getting thoughts like all our technology is primitave what people focus on mostly is meaningless people waste time on dumb stuff there is no real depth in earth. I dont want to be stuck here forever its frustrating yet I dont want to appease the normies and waste time either its just boring and conformist.

I just wanted to write this I am still frustrated at how the world is even though the energy is drastically better at least where I am thanks to the Rtrs

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back