Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

video

I think praise the RTRs and that everyone has to locally save this video.

I tried a few websites and could not download it.

No time to watch it, but if there is a video of a jew admitting these things in there on the title that is gold.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No time to watch it, but if there is a video of a jew admitting these things in there on the title that is gold.
Try this HoodedBro https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/en/youtube-converter it worked for me

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Uploaded it onto a throwaway dropbox. :) https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfhq9t0avte0uv9/OyVey.mp4?dl=1

good content overall, basically its a bunch a christians shedding some details exposing some jewish corruption and problems with their beliefs,
but they make sure to tell the audience that 'its not all jews', and that abrahamic and even islamic religion is NOT jewish and its that zionists have infiltrated christianity.

I do like the part where they play the clip of the rabbi saying that Hitler was right and figured them out, but unfortunately the newscasters fail to see whats going on and still bashed on Nazism, knowingly or of stupidity, im not sure..

It's good that they are bringing attention to the jewish problem, and in good detail.. but while reinforcing their own simple-minded idealogy, it is still frustrating for me to watch. Reminds me of conversations I would hear of the general public.. generally eager to move one step forward to solve our problems , but so easily get stuck on the next step/level of subversion, very herdlike mentality/behavior...but i guess thats just how its going to be with these types of people cause they just have no idea of the reality of these things, they are just at 'the tip of the ((iceberg))' lol, so i guess overall this video is a good thing..anything to bring more attention to the jewish problem.

Great video..thanks for the post. Its exciting to see the that xtians are waking up to the Jews. It just frustrates me that they are close to the truth, but still follow and praise that jew on a stick. So they are highlighting the atrocities of the Jews but are still praising Jewsus. Keep pushing those RTRs this is clear evidence that what we are doing is working. This video is worth watching.

Hail Satan!!!!

Everyone can and should use this website to download it... https://youtubemp4.to/

This had me laughing :lol: , a jew bringing his own down. This really seems to be the initial steps of the fall of the jew.

There's no doubt that the jews will not tolerate this "slippery slope" of exposing. It almost seems like a "glitch". Who knows perhaps, more of these "glitches" are bound to happen over to say cnn and other global popular news channels. Our RTR's are manifesting BLATANTLY!

Zionist=Jews basically.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

By about 30 minute the entire video is about Rabbinical law being imposed on Gentiles and Nazism.

But watch the second Rabbi.

Giora Radler: Hitler is not righteous. He is the most righteous.

Look at the banner they put Rabbi Radler: Hitler Was the "Most Righteous", "Nazi Ideology Was Correct".

Goldenglazed666 said:
good content overall, basically its a bunch a christians shedding some details exposing some jewish corruption and problems with their beliefs,
but they make sure to tell the audience that 'its not all jews', and that abrahamic and even islamic religion is NOT jewish and its that zionists have infiltrated christianity.

I do like the part where they play the clip of the rabbi saying that Hitler was right and figured them out, but unfortunately the newscasters fail to see whats going on and still bashed on Nazism, knowingly or of stupidity, im not sure..

It's good that they are bringing attention to the jewish problem, and in good detail.. but while reinforcing their own simple-minded idealogy, it is still frustrating for me to watch. Reminds me of conversations I would hear of the general public.. generally eager to move one step forward to solve our problems , but so easily get stuck on the next step/level of subversion, very herdlike mentality/behavior...but i guess thats just how its going to be with these types of people cause they just have no idea of the reality of these things, they are just at 'the tip of the ((iceberg))' lol, so i guess overall this video is a good thing..anything to bring more attention to the jewish problem.

Jews: This White nation has 100 or 0,0001% people that hate us! It must be exterminated!!!

Whites: Jews hate us and want to kill us, but it is only 99% of them.

What is the difference? One believes in Jewsus Christ and the other on its actual legit god.

Braun666 said:
This had me laughing :lol: , a jew bringing his own down.
Can I hear the call of the pulsa dinura again?!

It almost seems like a "glitch".
Yeah, I have noticed a few black squares with yellow grid lines a bit recently!

Yeah, I have noticed a few black squares with yellow grid lines a bit recently!

Woah! Déjà vu!

They are openly advocating christianity and that is a warning of this video. Also, they say it is only the Zionists and not all Jews. So,,,,, what 'elite jew' is hiding in the general jewish population that supposedly does not support the Zionist hatred of Gentiles. These Zionists hiding in the jewish population are endorsing christianity,, christian identity,, and Jesus Christ, in these videos.
I made it a point to post this video on Facebook,, Twitter, etc. making a reference each time to the Joy of Satan website discussing this topic in detail. ( Video's topic ).
Hopefully people will check out the JoS website.
On Twitter I am talking on on Trump and Pence tweets 20 minutes after they tweeted.
These are the places where ordinary people should take notice.
Taking a risk I know. But, I personally can get away with it for now.
Again, I know the video promotes christianity. That is NOT my goal.
And I am assuming the Zionist elite are using this video propaganda to promote christianity so Gentiles will still pour their psychic energy into the Jesus Christ thought form.
20 years ago a christian preacher said the name of Jesus Christ was so powerless because people treated it casually or disrespectfully.
This preacher actually said the same thing as the JoS sermons about Gentiles pouring their psychic energy into this Christ thought form to give the Jews more spiritual power over Gentiles.
He confirmed that the name of Jesus Christ has NO POWER of it's own whatsoever.
That is nice to know

Before use Youtube to mp3 tools. I think you should read this article- https://www.beginyaar.online/youtube-mp3-converter-online-safe/

bhairava said:
Before use Youtube to mp3 tools. I think you should read this article- https://www.beginyaar.online/youtube-mp3-converter-online-safe/
How would youtube know you downloaded a video through a download site? As for the malware injection - that is a potential problem for anything on any site. If you want to be super-paranoidically-safe, then dual-boot, and on the other boot OS use only a guest account and download things there and do something with it in an audio/video editor, and of course always make sure your anti-malware programmes are up-to-date and scanning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back