Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for something satanic and feminine at the same time

PinkUranium

Hello! Currently my spiritual practices involve Satanic appreciation while crossdressing simultaneously. I was wondering if any of the users in this forum were aware of artistic content that is simultaneously feminine and Satanic at the same time? The fusion of the two is quite important to me.

How dressing like the opposite gender counts as a spiritual practice exactly?

Do you wear a pink tiara on the astral to practice your visualization?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It has to do with releasing repressed psychological aspects of the psyche and equalizing opposites.

PinkUranium said:
Hello! Currently my spiritual practices involve Satanic appreciation while crossdressing simultaneously. I was wondering if any of the users in this forum were aware of artistic content that is simultaneously feminine and Satanic at the same time? The fusion of the two is quite important to me.
Satanic clothing does not need to be "masculine" by nature. It can go either way really, depending on what you use/do.

And honestly, anything that doesn't have a star of david, or a cross or the like on it, should be more than fine to use.
Just rely on your own creativity a bit. If you really want to "show" satanic things in your clothing, you can draw Satans sigil on your clothes for example, or something like that. Though I would be careful if you intend to wear it in public, as that could endanger you.

PinkUranium said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It has to do with releasing repressed psychological aspects of the psyche and equalizing opposites.
You do not equate opposites like that. Opposites, the IGA and the pingala unite at the sixth chakra when the kundalini pierces it. You might be confusing allegorical opposites to literally changing your gender. If that were the case the numerous yogis before us who've never even heard of this phenomenon wouldn't have achieved such high tier of spiritual ascension. Also if your actually a man and your trying to deliberately coerce your brain into thinking your female or feminine your introducing cognitive dissonance and mental,physiological issues and other mental hangups into your brain. Feminine and masculine in yogic literature is used as allegories to describe certain energies. There are not literally or directly related to biological sexuality. However sexual practices do generate energy and arouse the kundalini. Feminine energies soothing, condensing,harmonizing,descending in nature while masculine energies are expansionist, turbulent, ascending in nature. If you take these allegories literally for example, Shiva being united with Shakti in the sasasara giving enlightenment you might misunderstand it as being literal and ask your gf to go on top of you. While she's pumping your thinking wtf is this shit,why am I not getting the fucking enlightenment. A correct way to do this which does not involve enlightenment is knowing the sex positions and the generation of energy ,knowing how to control it and to condense it where you want, empower a part of your soul etc. If the argument of masculine and feminine in the allegories being literally taken as human sexuality were true, then everyone would be trans or what the modern interpretation of being trans means. If your feminine, you must be a woman in a mans body. If your masculine you might be a man trapped in a woman's body. Astrology has absolutely nothing to do this, sexual dimorphism doesn't exist, women's and men's brains are totally equal. Fuck science,fuck the astrological planet, this is (((my))) spirituality. No it isn't and its ideologically and logically incoherent ,inconsistent and contradictory. To separate fact from fiction, to separate ideology from reality, confusion from creation and allegories from literal meaning you need to study the subject in question first in depth and meditate on yourself so you know the world better.

I'm writing such a long post to this meme tier question because this is fucking disturbing and people really get inside such delusions by misinterpretation or 'made' to misinterpret by certain individuals.

Shael said:
PinkUranium said:
Satanic clothing does not need to be "masculine" by nature. It can go either way really, depending on what you use/do.

And honestly, anything that doesn't have a star of david, or a cross or the like on it, should be more than fine to use.
Just rely on your own creativity a bit. If you really want to "show" satanic things in your clothing, you can draw Satans sigil on your clothes for example, or something like that. Though I would be careful if you intend to wear it in public, as that could endanger you.

Hmm I do not know about this shael. Do not get this wrong I really appreciate your help all the time, buuuut shouldn’t we treat sigils of our God‘s especially Satan‘s sigil with great respect?
In my eyes it doesn’t fit if you jump around with Fathers Sigil..
idk just a feeling.
But with Tattoos I have another feeling, I think it‘s great to have the tattoo of your GD‘s sigil, to show your loyalty.
But with clothing.. you use them wear them, and throw them away, they get dirty etc. Idk doesn’t feel right in my eyes :/

Do not want to make you feel bad or anything. But in my view Satanism is not about fashion, it is all about Satan and our Gods, about truth, advancing, about who you are. And who you want to become, to grow strong and about to fight.

If you think about Satanism as a fad, I am afraid you are missing the whole point here. This is the greatest path that our gods created for us... no the HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR MILLENNIA FOR US!

So what we have to do is to get our shit together, appreciate what they have done for us and become strong!

Jack said:
PinkUranium said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You do not equate opposites like that.

You are being unbelievably presumptuous and wildly overly confident in your own correctness while completely misinterpreting differing spiritual approaches with me "misunderstanding" something.

PinkUranium said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would like to retract this statement..

Everybody's soul is made of both male and female energies, regardless of what sex their body is. But your body is your body and whatever sex you are is the sex you have always been. It's simply not possible to reincarnate into a body of the opposite sex because your body is so deeply tied to your soul. If you are a man now, no matter how feminine you may be, you hav3 ALWAYS been in a male body. But it is possible, and very common, for your soul's energy to be a lot towards the other sex than how your body is, because we do have both and everyone's balance is different.

Like I have a lot of female energy in me, I'm a pretty even balance of male and female energies but I probably do have more feminine energy than many men do. But I'm still 100% man, 100% heterosexual man, and I have absolutely no desire to ever "become a woman" or whatever other crazy nonsense ideas get promoted. It's healthy to recognize that we all need a healthy balance of both kinds of energy.

The rats who run the world know how important it is for people to have this balance, and they don't want us to be healthy or strong, so they promote all kinds of crazy ideas and delusions to ruin us. Like if you feel very feminine, it's because you're a woman in a man's body and you have to horribly disfigure your body into a Frankenstein imitation of a woman. This is horribly unhealthy nonsense. People like this are just very feminine men, which is a perfectly normal and healthy way to be. But then they are lied to and brainwashed into doing something crazy and dangerous to themself.

If you want to dress like a woman because it makes you happy, then good for you go do what you want. But don't feel like you have to do this, only do it if you really want to. Accept yourself how you are and do what makes you happy. But just dressing as a woman isn't exactly a spiritual practice. The feminine energies manifest as qualities like sensitivity, creativity, caring, intuition, openness and feeling of the energies of the world. These kinds of skills and senses can be focused on and practiced and developed. This is a more constructive and helpful way to use your feminine energies. The female energies are more like sensitivities, and the male energies are more like actions. Everyone has and needs and uses both.

PinkUranium said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That is material, superficial. Putting on a style or fashion of clothing, which "society" says is for only 1 type of person, is not going to free you from things actually. You might "fit in" with certain in-groups and that might help your feeling of freedom and confidence, among others who do the same thing as you, but as you say it is just psychological.

There are much more powerful exercises that can be done which make an actual, proper difference. If you practice them properly and are genuine and serious about it, then they would work sooner or later. If you just want quit "fixes" and instant results, then you'll be disappointed sorely. We put things up into the Astral realm which causes manifestations in the Physical realm - and this takes time. While we are basically slaves in the Physical realm, we can Master the Astral realm, and take back our Physical realm. Just putting on clothes as a psychological (and some would say sexual) fetish will not make significant, serious results and differences happen.

I suggest, very strongly, that you make permanent/eternal changes, which make an actual difference and are true in liberating you and helping you be free from Psychological/Mental, and also Physical, Spiritual/Metaphysical, and Emotional problems -

http://exposingchristianity.com
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com
https://kabbalahexposed.com
http://666blacksun.com
https://satanslibrary.org
https://satanisgod.org
https://groups-archive.com
https://ancient-forums.com

This is serious and genuine work. It won't cause big things to be fixed in a day, a week or a month - if you are also serious and genuine, then you need to work at it consistently and honestly. Of course, there may be things which you have done in previous lives which give you a boost in a way or another way, though.

Pink you didn't agitate anyone. It's just that people are explaining to you that it is a necessity to do spiritual practice and that depsite of any echange you do externally you will not understand feminine energy simply by dressing like a woman.

PinkUranium said:
Jack said:
PinkUranium said:

You are being unbelievably presumptuous and wildly overly confident in your own correctness while completely misinterpreting differing spiritual approaches with me "misunderstanding" something.
I'm simply replying to the data given to me ,I don't assume things.

FancyMancy said:
If you just want quit "fixes" and instant results,
quick*

PinkUranium said:
Don't be upset or worried or offended. We are just explaining some things. We can be quite blunt, but that is sort of important because we can't dilly-dally about, wasting time on being too soft and indirect. We must get to the point and get to it quickly because the way things are, it could get a lot worse very quickly.

If you are overly-sensitive and/or think that you offend people easily, then you might benefit from reading my thread -
Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=837

It is a bit blunt, but it's just getting to one or more points.

I have spoken with someone who came here before who was interested in a sex-change from Male to Female. I don't know what happened with them or if they are still here, but we don't like to mess about here; we can be blunt and direct, but that shouldn't be taken as offensive or upsetting. One reason of a number of reasons that I made that thread is because I have a lot of experience regarding upset people with offense and over-sensitivity. This might not be easy to hear, but sometimes tough love is necessary - how you respond to that is your decision, and whether you will grow and advance and empower or not. Tough love doesn't mean to bully you or make you small or insignificant, but it can help you to realise how you respond to things and improve accordingly.

You're welcome to stay, of course. You came here deliberately, and we're offering you knowledge and understandings which you can learn and apply to yourself and your life, and then be wise and grow, empower and advance yourself. You're fine.

PinkUranium said:
Jack said:
PinkUranium said:

Sorry about this post also. Please forget about it.

Thank you for the advice everyone and for contributing to a wildly informative thread.

NinRick said:
Hmm I do not know about this shael. Do not get this wrong I really appreciate your help all the time, buuuut shouldn’t we treat sigils of our God‘s especially Satan‘s sigil with great respect?
In my eyes it doesn’t fit if you jump around with Fathers Sigil..
Aside from the security/privacy implications I had mentioned, I see no issue with it whatsoever. What is there about proudly wearing His sigil, that you would consider disrespectful?

NinRick said:
But with clothing.. you use them wear them, and throw them away, they get dirty etc. Idk doesn’t feel right in my eyes :/
How you treat your clothes is up to you personally. You don't have to slam a sigil onto every pair of pants or every shirt. This advice was directed to OP who mentioned that he used this clothing in a spiritual sense. This, in my opinion, puts it more into the category of props, similarly to a candle or satanic rosary, as opposed to "regular" clothing.
That aside, having a few pieces of regular clothing that have sigil(s) of our Gods on them, should not be "disrespectful" in the slightest either, as long as you treat those clothes with respect, too. You don't have to "throw them away". You wear them proudly, and if they do get dirty at one point, you just wash them. As long as you stay conscious of your security & privacy, I don't see any issues here.
A huge part of "respect" is about your mental attitude with things. Satan and the Gods know what is in our hearts, and as such if something is done with no disrespect intended, it usually is just fine(this is excluding blatantly stupid things of course. Always use your brain.). For example, when I was younger and did the dedication, I had to flush the ashes down the toilet to protect my privacy. Many members have done this, and the Gods do not mind this, as it is a matter of necessity and no disrespect is intended.
As such, if you had such a shirt with a sigil on it, and it would rip, or get too small for you after a while, then the optimal thing to do would be to keep it stored somewhere out of respect. However, in many situations where this is not possible, it should be completely fine to give it away. You can get creative too. For example if you have to throw it away, you could use a pair of scissors to cut out the sigil from it and then atleast keep that somewhere, before throwing away the rest.

Keep in mind that wearing such clothes is not in any way "required" to honor the Gods. It is just something that some people may like to do out of personal preference. :)

Interesting username, with therefore interesting question.

Pink uranium is still uranium, painting it pink doesn't make it any less radioactive. Likewise with people, simply wearing pink doesn't make you "feminine".

Smells like a trollage to me, however I might be wrong.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Everybody's soul is made of both male and female energies, regardless of what sex their body is. But your body is your body and whatever sex you are is the sex you have always been. It's simply not possible to reincarnate into a body of the opposite sex because your body is so deeply tied to your soul. If you are a man now, no matter how feminine you may be, you hav3 ALWAYS been in a male body. But it is possible, and very common, for your soul's energy to be a lot towards the other sex than how your body is, because we do have both and everyone's balance is different.

Like I have a lot of female energy in me, I'm a pretty even balance of male and female energies but I probably do have more feminine energy than many men do. But I'm still 100% man, 100% heterosexual man, and I have absolutely no desire to ever "become a woman" or whatever other crazy nonsense ideas get promoted. It's healthy to recognize that we all need a healthy balance of both kinds of energy.

The rats who run the world know how important it is for people to have this balance, and they don't want us to be healthy or strong, so they promote all kinds of crazy ideas and delusions to ruin us. Like if you feel very feminine, it's because you're a woman in a man's body and you have to horribly disfigure your body into a Frankenstein imitation of a woman. This is horribly unhealthy nonsense. People like this are just very feminine men, which is a perfectly normal and healthy way to be. But then they are lied to and brainwashed into doing something crazy and dangerous to themself.

If you want to dress like a woman because it makes you happy, then good for you go do what you want. But don't feel like you have to do this, only do it if you really want to. Accept yourself how you are and do what makes you happy. But just dressing as a woman isn't exactly a spiritual practice. The feminine energies manifest as qualities like sensitivity, creativity, caring, intuition, openness and feeling of the energies of the world. These kinds of skills and senses can be focused on and practiced and developed. This is a more constructive and helpful way to use your feminine energies. The female energies are more like sensitivities, and the male energies are more like actions. Everyone has and needs and uses both.
Some chicks dig this. :p :p :p

Larissa666 said:

Pink uranium is still uranium, painting it pink doesn't make it any less radioactive. Likewise with people, simply wearing pink doesn't make you "feminine".

Less radioactive LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Larissa666 said:

Well, painting cars red does make them go faster, yellow makes rockets explode bigger, and purple is sneakier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/the-meaning-of-colors-to-orks.43701/ I hope I made someone laugh XD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back