Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

5G and other dangerous microwaves immunizations

Grin

Is it possible to become immune from 5G and other dangerous microwaves by advancing Spiritually? 5G is more than a cell signal, it can also be a weapon and will be used to cripple people around the globe, especially those who are going against of what the enemy wants. I fear that they will be used to stop Gentiles from waking up and Gentiles trying to physically harm those of the enemy. Which will happen, I'm excited for the uprisings but not 5G.

For more information on how bad 5G, watch this documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3tAxnNccY&list=PLb7G5HhxwjHUgURxobm8VKLUluW2Rnae2

Also to anyone who knows, how can we take part in stopping 5G? In due time it'll become so bad that everyone would start taking them down, or it would always be on so bad it'll cripple everyone who tries to move

We've had a few 5G threads, it's popped up quite recently. I mean it is stated Japan is on 7G networks.

Frankly it delves into situation where the worry and concern are more harmful to your health than the actual 5G waves.

Realistically speaking yes it's a shame this harmful technology exists and whatnot hell even one member stating 5G technology is used in less-than lethal weapons. But again for all the negativity of it and as much as we wish for a better transmitter system some Godlike system. Like I said worrying is worse.

Grin said:
Is it possible to become immune from 5G and other dangerous microwaves by advancing Spiritually?
I don't know for sure, but since it's also energy waves in a way, a very strong AoP may be able to repel it. Though I wouldn't worry too much now, as father Satan will keep His people safe either way. Just do the RTRs and keep up your aura of protection, and you will be fine :)

Gear88 said:
We've had a few 5G threads, it's popped up quite recently. I mean it is stated Japan is on 7G networks.

Frankly it delves into situation where the worry and concern are more harmful to your health than the actual 5G waves.

Realistically speaking yes it's a shame this harmful technology exists and whatnot hell even one member stating 5G technology is used in less-than lethal weapons. But again for all the negativity of it and as much as we wish for a better transmitter system some Godlike system. Like I said worrying is worse.
Hmm,it may be no wonder they have low birth rate,the 7g may be messing with their ability to reproduce,7g!! That's too much
Since Japan is the only country free from enermy bullshit don't you think this low birth rate has something to do with the enermy,I think so :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back