Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demons/Gods and God Anubis

TalGonDon

Every God as proven of the Ancient World had the purpose of teaching, counseling and guiding his disciples on the path of the ascension of the Soul. In addition, each God represented a certain supreme spiritual state that can be found in each individual. Therefore, the worship of the old Gods was a way of showing respect and gratitude for all that the gods did for them.

Every God, as the Protecting God, today known as the Demon Guardian, besides where He/She is here for guiding on a spiritual path, points to learning and practicing the things that are best for this individual. Demons know the future, the present and the past, and they know how to change this. The Gods know who we are and what we are in relation to our soul, before we were born. Therefore, in relation to our soul, and what and who are we, the Demon / Gods who best suits our soul, takes us under their wings.

This, in my opinion, is another corruption in which the Christian God sees how we "look" before we are born.

Now, I want to point out the spiritual path represented by God Anubis. Anubis is one of the oldest deities of ancient Egypt. He is portrayed as the God of Death and the Great Master, the Creator of Mummification.

Anubis is my Guardian Demon/God. I want to point out one thing that fascinated me so much and left in awe after I discovered it. One day I discovered that I actually have a little sculpture of jackal that was almost same as one find in Anubis shrine. This shocked me and I felt strong awe of God Anubis. I always knew for that sculpture, but that day I realized that he was always there, since my childhood.

THE ALLEGORIES OF THE GODS

As known to all us and proven by the JOS Ministries, Stories and myths of Our Pagan Gods are strong Allegories crated by the gods to help us on our spiritual path. Every God has it's spiritual meaning and that is also proven by HP Maxine when she did her research on God's Sigils.

Anubis is God Of Dead, the Patreon God of Mummification, also, Anubis is the God of Truth and Justice. Anubis is known as Anpu [In Ancient Egypt], Ipos, Aypeso, Aypos in Goetic, Yama in Hinduism, and in Ancient Greece also known as Hermanubis.

As Anubis he was presented as the God of dead, protector of the soul, justice and honest, so He played major role of "weighing the soul". My note, weighing the soul have a great spiritual meaning, and in it's lower explanation, at least from my aspect, this means that one needs to be honest and under the flag of justice before one can go to Duat (To meet with gods, communicate or to learn from them).

e199fd1312fb20913f9dee98ff7ef205.jpg

In Hindu Mythology, represented as Yama or Jamraj, he plays a role of death itself. His sacred animal as Yama is a bull, on which he rides to an individual. When one is born, Yama start to ride his bull to individual, representing the time of death. His role here from my aspect is represented as the cycle of Saturn. Yama rides towards the individual as long as the individual does not decide to practice spirituality [meditation, yoga, and so on] when his bull is slowed down. Saturn is consuming the time, but that can be escaped if one is with Gods and does his SS workings.

bd4e4f2ae94ce278650120c49b36bd15.jpg

On Spiritual Base, Anubis is God that helps with mastering of all senses. One of his students, he confirmed that he is teaching his students to improve and sharpen their senses, especially the sixth sense.

Anubis is known as jackal-headed God. His head is colored in black, and this all together means ultimate allegory. Anubis is the God of Justice, and He is the God who helps people, especially on the astral. He helps to sharpen all senses combining it with sixth sense and recognize truth from lies. Anubis prepares the soul for life after death. He represents the power of those who have passed away and laso their power. Like Yama, he has a role to deport human souls to life after death. Anubis or HermAnubis also transmits people to Hades realm, to prepare them for their next life, making them stronger and preparing them to perform Magnum Opus.

7824041_orig.jpg

Amon Ra is a God who, as His recognizable icon, has an "Eye of Ra" that represents the all-seeing power [Totally opened 3rd Eye]. Anubis represents the omnipresence. His Black Head Color represents darkness or infinite sea of everything and anything. His Head of jackal represents one who feels all. Jackals and Dogs have great smell ability. They can feel the danger, they can feel things or even events that happen more than a kilometer from them. When these two merges, a clear picture of the condition is obtained.

I'm interested in fellow SS who have Anubis as their Guardian too. He has done a lot for me for which I am not even aware, but they are all so positive and they help me to walk right on the path of Satan.
Also, what do you think about HermAnubis? Hermes is Greek God known in Egypt as Thoth, but in his cultures, after they merged, Hermes was associated with Anubis (because of their same role). What is your opinion on this?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

So he doesn't literally have a jackal head then :)
...Or does he? The JoS wiki's description of him makes it seem to be the case though,
https://joyofsatan.fandom.com/wiki/Ipos

Is he also Ymir?

Well written.
Regarding his supposed affiliation with Saturn though, I have my doubts.
TalGonDon said:
Anubis is known as Anpu [In Ancient Egypt], Ipos, Aypeso, Aypos in Goetic, Yama in Hinduism, and in Ancient Greece also known as Hermanubis.

In Hindu Mythology, represented as Yama or Jamraj, he plays a role of death itself. His sacred animal as Yama is a bull, on which he rides to an individual. When one is born, Yama start to ride his bull to individual, representing the time of death. His role here from my aspect is represented as the cycle of Saturn.
Let me start this off by saying that I do not have any knowledge on the rulings of Yama in Hinduism specifically.
However, I have used his mantra, Aum Yamaya Nama, for a very long time and I can say without a doubt that these energies are associated with Pluto. To quote David Frawley from his book on Bija mantras, Yama is "the deity of restraint and death, who relates to ego as a cosmic principle". Note that there is no mention of suffering, but rather of restraint. This has to do with the intensity that Pluto brings, which in it's bad octaves can bring about restraint and even enslavement, like HC mentioned on the thread about transcendental planets.

Pluto rules Death, and also Regeneration through Death, which to me fits the theme of Anubis quite accurately. Pluto also governs all those who work with the deceased, again perfectly fitting Anubis.

Personally I fail to see where there would be any connection to Saturn here, except for corrupted texts in Hinduism, perhaps.

Askell said:
So he doesn't literally have a jackal head then :)
...Or does he? The JoS wiki's description of him makes it seem to be the case though,
https://joyofsatan.fandom.com/wiki/Ipos

Is he also Ymir?

Anubis's sacred animal is dog/jackal and he is NOT really half-human half-jackal. He is Nordic Race of gods, and his jackal head. (also same with other gods) is linked with deep spiritual meaning.

As for the Ymir, I am not sure, Same goes with HermAnubis. Hermes is confirmed to be Thoth, not Anpu, but Ancient Greeks linked Anubis with Hermes because of their same role. Ymir perfectly fits Anubis in some descriptions, but in others, not very well.

Shael said:
Well written.
Regarding his supposed affiliation with Saturn though, I have my doubts.
TalGonDon said:
Anubis is known as Anpu [In Ancient Egypt], Ipos, Aypeso, Aypos in Goetic, Yama in Hinduism, and in Ancient Greece also known as Hermanubis.

In Hindu Mythology, represented as Yama or Jamraj, he plays a role of death itself. His sacred animal as Yama is a bull, on which he rides to an individual. When one is born, Yama start to ride his bull to individual, representing the time of death. His role here from my aspect is represented as the cycle of Saturn.
Let me start this off by saying that I do not have any knowledge on the rulings of Yama in Hinduism specifically.
However, I have used his mantra, Aum Yamaya Nama, for a very long time and I can say without a doubt that these energies are associated with Pluto. To quote David Frawley from his book on Bija mantras, Yama is "the deity of restraint and death, who relates to ego as a cosmic principle". Note that there is no mention of suffering, but rather of restraint. This has to do with the intensity that Pluto brings, which in it's bad octaves can bring about restraint and even enslavement, like HC mentioned on the thread about transcendental planets.

Pluto rules Death, and also Regeneration through Death, which to me fits the theme of Anubis quite accurately. Pluto also governs all those who work with the deceased, again perfectly fitting Anubis.

Personally I fail to see where there would be any connection to Saturn here, except for corrupted texts in Hinduism, perhaps.

Absolutely right. There are lots of disinformation, and one needs to be extremely careful while researching something about Gods or SS knowledge.

I do not have Lord Anubis as my guardian, but I enjoyed this post anyway. Thank you so much.

I am disgusted how media (movies, games), portray Lord Anubis as monster. Example: “The Mummy Returns”, “Assassin’s Creed: Origins”, “Gods Of Egypt”...etc

Our Beautiful Neteru are NOT monsters. Their anthropomorphic portrayal is symbolic, and even our Egyptian ancestors KNEW they don’t really look like that.

Hail to the Lord Of Duat! Hail to all of our glorious Gods and Goddesses! Forever!

TalGonDon said:
His Head of jackal represents one who feels all.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!
God Anubis is also my guardian Demon, the above affirmation sums very much of what, maybe, we are. Masters of the senses to be.

The bull symbol showed to me at a fragile age, in a lucid dream. A black bull, exactly like in the depictions, standing on a hill. The imagery was surreal, everything was in between rivers of water. The bull was of immense gravity and power, yet I approached it with wonder, wanting to touch. This dream had a lot of meanings in my life, summing up to a conclusion and parallel, it was I who approached it not the other way around.

Another observed fact was that the sigil of Anubis showed in my life in different circumstances with the geometrical likeness almost perfect every time.
The voice heard by me is extremely pleasant and has a musical tonality.

Excellent post! Proud to observe real dedication and connection to our Gods.

TalGonDon said:
Every God as proven of the Ancient World had the purpose of teaching, counseling and guiding his disciples on the path of the ascension of the Soul. In addition, each God represented a certain supreme spiritual state that can be found in each individual. Therefore, the worship of the old Gods was a way of showing respect and gratitude for all that the gods did for them.

Every God, as the Protecting God, today known as the Demon Guardian, besides where He/She is here for guiding on a spiritual path, points to learning and practicing the things that are best for this individual. Demons know the future, the present and the past, and they know how to change this. The Gods know who we are and what we are in relation to our soul, before we were born. Therefore, in relation to our soul, and what and who are we, the Demon / Gods who best suits our soul, takes us under their wings.

This, in my opinion, is another corruption in which the Christian God sees how we "look" before we are born.

Now, I want to point out the spiritual path represented by God Anubis. Anubis is one of the oldest deities of ancient Egypt. He is portrayed as the God of Death and the Great Master, the Creator of Mummification.

Anubis is my Guardian Demon/God. I want to point out one thing that fascinated me so much and left in awe after I discovered it. One day I discovered that I actually have a little sculpture of jackal that was almost same as one find in Anubis shrine. This shocked me and I felt strong awe of God Anubis. I always knew for that sculpture, but that day I realized that he was always there, since my childhood.

THE ALLEGORIES OF THE GODS

As known to all us and proven by the JOS Ministries, Stories and myths of Our Pagan Gods are strong Allegories crated by the gods to help us on our spiritual path. Every God has it's spiritual meaning and that is also proven by HP Maxine when she did her research on God's Sigils.

Anubis is God Of Dead, the Patreon God of Mummification, also, Anubis is the God of Truth and Justice. Anubis is known as Anpu [In Ancient Egypt], Ipos, Aypeso, Aypos in Goetic, Yama in Hinduism, and in Ancient Greece also known as Hermanubis.

As Anubis he was presented as the God of dead, protector of the soul, justice and honest, so He played major role of "weighing the soul". My note, weighing the soul have a great spiritual meaning, and in it's lower explanation, at least from my aspect, this means that one needs to be honest and under the flag of justice before one can go to Duat (To meet with gods, communicate or to learn from them).

e199fd1312fb20913f9dee98ff7ef205.jpg

In Hindu Mythology, represented as Yama or Jamraj, he plays a role of death itself. His sacred animal as Yama is a bull, on which he rides to an individual. When one is born, Yama start to ride his bull to individual, representing the time of death. His role here from my aspect is represented as the cycle of Saturn. Yama rides towards the individual as long as the individual does not decide to practice spirituality [meditation, yoga, and so on] when his bull is slowed down. Saturn is consuming the time, but that can be escaped if one is with Gods and does his SS workings.

bd4e4f2ae94ce278650120c49b36bd15.jpg

On Spiritual Base, Anubis is God that helps with mastering of all senses. One of his students, he confirmed that he is teaching his students to improve and sharpen their senses, especially the sixth sense.

Anubis is known as jackal-headed God. His head is colored in black, and this all together means ultimate allegory. Anubis is the God of Justice, and He is the God who helps people, especially on the astral. He helps to sharpen all senses combining it with sixth sense and recognize truth from lies. Anubis prepares the soul for life after death. He represents the power of those who have passed away and laso their power. Like Yama, he has a role to deport human souls to life after death. Anubis or HermAnubis also transmits people to Hades realm, to prepare them for their next life, making them stronger and preparing them to perform Magnum Opus.

7824041_orig.jpg

Amon Ra is a God who, as His recognizable icon, has an "Eye of Ra" that represents the all-seeing power [Totally opened 3rd Eye]. Anubis represents the omnipresence. His Black Head Color represents darkness or infinite sea of everything and anything. His Head of jackal represents one who feels all. Jackals and Dogs have great smell ability. They can feel the danger, they can feel things or even events that happen more than a kilometer from them. When these two merges, a clear picture of the condition is obtained.

I'm interested in fellow SS who have Anubis as their Guardian too. He has done a lot for me for which I am not even aware, but they are all so positive and they help me to walk right on the path of Satan.
Also, what do you think about HermAnubis? Hermes is Greek God known in Egypt as Thoth, but in his cultures, after they merged, Hermes was associated with Anubis (because of their same role). What is your opinion on this?

Hail Satan!!
Hail Anubis!!

I was in a Christian Academy and we studied Egypt. I converted to Egypt Religion at 11. I had 130 Gods memorized, I was obsessed.

Ra and Anubis were my Fav. When I said their names in my head, I was blown away. But Anubis even more so. I would sit and focus on him.

He was pretty much my God at that time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back