Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Servants thought forms

Lord Gray

Hi guys, I have a question. What shape should be given to a thought form? I mean evoking energy ... so as not to be connected in the soul. I'm talking about advanced thought forms. What is better, a thought form of white energy or an elemental? White energy is for every purpose. Sorry, from a question ... more questions came out ... An elemental can be made from one element or two. And how about creating an elemental with four elements or with all five, along with the ether element. Or create an elemental element ether? An elemental of the aether is equivalent to a thought form of white energy, in the sense that ... as white energy contains all the colors of the spectrum, so the ether contains all four elements. The idea is to create a very powerful thought form and to physically materialize it in the future. What do you think of this idea guys?

Gray0123456789 said:
Hi guys, I have a question. What shape should be given to a thought form? I mean evoking energy ... so as not to be connected in the soul. I'm talking about advanced thought forms. What is better, a thought form of white energy or an elemental? White energy is for every purpose. Sorry, from a question ... more questions came out ... An elemental can be made from one element or two. And how about creating an elemental with four elements or with all five, along with the ether element. Or create an elemental element ether? An elemental of the aether is equivalent to a thought form of white energy, in the sense that ... as white energy contains all the colors of the spectrum, so the ether contains all four elements. The idea is to create a very powerful thought form and to physically materialize it in the future. What do you think of this idea guys?
The idea is you should be thinking of advancing,not creating a slave thoughtform,gash! I dont know why your so obsessed with this thing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back