Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do greys normally interfere during PLR attempts?

Askell

A while ago I attempted the past life regression meditation as stated by JoS. While I was in the midst of the free falling bit, my head was slumped back over the back of my chair and my eyes just opened on their own. I saw what appeared to be two grey heads, very white in appearance with an almost blue to purple hue with large black circular eyes. There was an almost jellyfish-like quality to the heads. I was freaked out and immediately snapped out of my PLR attempt, only to then turn around and see that what I thought we grey heads were actually just two wicker chairs.

Was my inner conscious just overimaginative and there were no greys involved, or can greys blend themselves into familiar surroundings? Before this, I had one experience that I'm pretty sure was a grey attacking me. I woke up in the middle of the night, like 3 or 4 AM to a sense of complete dread and iciness, with the feeling that there was a grey directly over behind me (I was facing stomach side my bed and my face into the pillow, and I was instinctively sinking myself further into the bed. I could not move otherwise). Though I was not looking toward the grey, this grey had a less of a jellyfish head appearance and a darker complexion, a longer head and less round eyes that were more narrower and angrier. This was the night after I attempted some very basic meditations for beginners listed on Angelfire. I did not know much about greys at this point and I was totally unaware about the frigid coldness they cause their victims to feel. Reading years later about other people's encounters with greys and the same cold feeling and the grey(s) not moving, just staring at them confirmed to me that my first experience was real.

The greys are masters of telepathy. They can manipulate Thoughts and Emotions very easily.

We can't really tell you if your experience was greys interfering with you or was just your imagination. You'd have to decide that for yourself. You must become the master of your own Mind, Thoughts and Emotions. Do Void Meditation and build a strong Aura of Protection around you, with your Aura Cleaning, Soul Cleaning and Chakra Cleaning often.

There was a thread which I think was started by either HPMage or HPHC, which helped with Void Meditation, but I have since not been able to find it. It suggested you do AUM for 5 or 10 minutes, or if you need more, then add SaTaNaMa for as long. If you need more still, use the ISA Rune on top of that, as well, to slow things down and help you gain and keep control. If necessary and if you can handle it, you could do it for longer than 5-10 minutes. I would recommend you do it at least twice per day - at the same times/in the same session as your AoP and AC/SC/CC (as mentioned above), plus any other times as needed. The 2 main ones should be full/proper sessions, with any extra times being as and when you need to, if you can handle it and not be interrupted nor lose focus with all of this.

Closing your Chakras can also help to stop influence related to each respective Chakra, but they would open again after...say 2 hours or so. You might also be one who needs to prepare themselves Mentally and Psychologically, as well. Of course Physically - find a quite place where you won't be disturbed. You can use colour, such as white-gold, which is reflective, for your AoP - but over-use of this can repel people and things away from you, causing more problems eventually - so maybe try a different protective colour. You can also use white-gold for specific purposes of deflecting/repelling whatever, as well, which I think is OK to do a lot (as opposed to using the colour for AoP). You can use white-gold colour to clean your Soul thoroughly and you can use this all the time; internally it is excellent, but again - using it for your Aura Cleaning too much can create other problems. For your Void, perhaps use white-gold in your Mind/Brain/Head and/or around them specifically, for the purposes of controlling your Mind and Thoughts; or use a different protective colour if white-gold becomes troublesome.

Don't forget to work on your Solar/666 Chakra, with SURYA/SURYAE. Add AUM and SATANAS into the working at the beginning and/or end, to give it extra boosts. Remember the power numbers - 40, 54, 80, 100, 111, (not 108), 216, 666 - if you can both handle higher amounts of vibration multiples and also not lose focus nor be distracted/interrupted. As you can probably tell, 111 and 666 work similarly but 666 is a lot more - 111 is a great number for the Solar mantra SURYA/SURYAE, and of course, obviously, it goes into 666 directly. If you don't know, then you need to work out if longer, full-breath vibrations, or shorter-breath vibrations are better for you - but doing, for example, 54 shorter-breath vibrations surely would be more powerful than say 9 longer-breath vibrations, though. For reasons of balance, you should work with your 6th Chakra and Third Eye Chakra (6th extension), to balance with the Solar/666 Chakra, but all Chakras should be worked on, anyway.

One of the best things to do for any advancement as a whole is to use the 8-fold path, which has 8 steps to follow, including mantras, yoga and meditating on Sigils, all as a part of your workings.

If anything doesn't feel right, makes you uncomfortable or in pain or anything less-than good, if you feel over-stimulated or too buzzy which is not nice, then stop it and alter it so it works in the best way for you.

You might find that after doing some work, that it helps you in other ways which you hadn't intended. For example - when doing Void, I did not intend to improve my visualisation, but it did help improve my visualisation, regardless. That was a happy accident for me. For me, it must have been more about concentration, to be able to focus and see within my Mind's eye. You might find similar indirect/unintentional benefits, as well.

Void
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

AoP
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

AC/CC
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Colour
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color_Meditation.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Eight-fold Path
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Askell said:

Greys will legit interfere with just about anything that involves our spiritual advancement. They'll interfere with waking life, your emotions, your spiritual health, your dreams, they simply can't mind their own damn business and will do whatever it takes to scare you away or deter you from advancing.

A long time ago when I was first starting out, I was weaker and was only just getting the hang of meditation, their attacks started out subtle and quiet but as I kept going and not stopping they became more vicious and relentless. I didn't give in to their crap and am now advanced to the point where I actively fight them off and I have higher amounts of energy that protect me very well. They seldom attack me like they used to at all and when they do I've become a natural at dealing with it in merely 15 minutes.

My guardian demon is also one they fear immensely and he has saved my ass and helped me no doubt more times than I've noticed. If you are not yet dedicated to Satan, then you are not protected from enemy attacks. I strongly suggest, especially if you actively or plan to actively fight against the enemy, to dedicate yourself. Without being dedicated and without Satan's protection, you can only get so far on your own.

FancyMancy said:
Remember the power numbers - 40, 54, 80, 100, 111, (not 108), 216, 666 - if you can both handle higher amounts of vibration multiples and also not lose focus nor be distracted/interrupted. As you can probably tell, 111 and 666 work similarly but 666 is a lot more - 111 is a great number for the Solar mantra SURYA/SURYAE, and of course, obviously, it goes into 666 directly.

Is 111 better than 108 always?

FancyMancy said:
You can use colour, such as white-gold, which is reflective, for your AoP - but over-use of this can repel people and things away from you, causing more problems eventually
Could you please elaborate on that, Fancy?

I'm using the energy of the Sun for my AoP which is white-gold. I've noticed that whenever I'm in public places, all kinds of drunk or mentally disturbed individuals and NPCs etc. avoid me or don't pay me any attention. It wasn't like that before. Drunk people used to mildly harass me because I had no AoP to speak of.
At the same time I have no problem getting what I want in my daily business affairs. I treat people gently, with respect and they are forthcoming and helpful. One young man I do business with even mentioned that I seem more relaxed and chill to be around and asked me what I had done. We meet once a week from spring to fall so it is easier for him to notice such changes.

Apprentice said:
FancyMancy said:
You can use colour, such as white-gold, which is reflective, for your AoP - but over-use of this can repel people and things away from you, causing more problems eventually
Could you please elaborate on that, Fancy?
While white-gold colour, such as of the Sun, contains all of the colours (white containing all), over-use of white colour reflects/repels things rather too much. White-gold colour can be used for a lot of different things, since it contains all colours, but because it is reflective/repelling it pushes energies and things away from you, which can lead to, for example loneliness, etc. It's really quite as simple as that.

I'm using the energy of the Sun for my AoP which is white-gold. I've noticed that whenever I'm in public places, all kinds of drunk or mentally disturbed individuals and NPCs etc. avoid me or don't pay me any attention. It wasn't like that before. Drunk people used to mildly harass me because I had no AoP to speak of.
At the same time I have no problem getting what I want in my daily business affairs. I treat people gently, with respect and they are forthcoming and helpful. One young man I do business with even mentioned that I seem more relaxed and chill to be around and asked me what I had done. We meet once a week from spring to fall so it is easier for him to notice such changes.
As you say, things happen, indeed. I was supposed to make a thread about why I had been away for a while, before, but I decided not to. Part of it was my disregard for heeding the warning of over-use of white/white-gold colour. Other things included mini-workings (not full ones)/affirmations which I had done and I had not done them as properly as I thought. The results did happen a bit sort of as I wanted, but I was too careless and it caused me problems, which also included things which I didn't want.

If you want to do an experiment - and be cautious with this - then you could continue using white/white-gold colour extensively and exclusively. Of course, there are other things that come into play, such as your Soul and your Natal Chart, but sooner or later I would expect the white/white-gold colour to be more troublesome than helpful. It's as if white/white-gold colour gets carried away, goes too far and doesn't know when to calm down.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color_Meditation.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back