Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Quran Recitals

Gremory666

I heard that some scientist said that if a cancer suffer listen Quran recitals,his cancer will be cured. Is it true?

And how big was his nose????

If the quran can do that why can't the bible??? ... they're both abrahamic religions..

Oh wait I remember!

"The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things."

Chapter IV : https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

That was not a scientist, it was a muslim. They are basically exact opposites. The muslim does whatever dumb shit he can think of to try to make more muslims. The quran is a book of some of the most deadliest curses ever made, if anything it would cause more cancer.

Gremory666 said:
I heard that some scientist said that if a cancer suffer listen Quran recitals,his cancer will be cured. Is it true?
Let me guess, you have a Muslim upbringing?

Gremory666 said:

No.

Unless they recity it in the same frequency the cancer vibrates, within the cancer patient.
Quran/Bible/Tora all enemy bullshit.

There is a other post you may find a good solution:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18447&p=72113&hilit=cancer#p72113

Koran iz gud for health. I scream allahu bakar whenz i play airsoft or paint ballz und i win. Cohencidence? I thonk not.

Also checj this beautiful documentary

https://youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng

EasternFireLion666 said:
Koran iz gud for health. I scream allahu bakar whenz i play airsoft or paint ballz und i win. Cohencidence? I thonk not.

Ah COOL you have those new expensive paintball exploding vests? Awesome

I heard the people using them are raking in the wins at tourneys. Funny if you use them right they don't splash on you and you can keep fighting it's free winz. The most hilarious part is tourneys are putting in rules like you must shout "Allah Akbar" and then explode which is funny because it scares the enemy team and they give up their hiding spots and your team gets to take them down easier. So free winz.

If your gonna play this summer it's the summer of winz like the Slothz state. So wear you vest and dominate make sure to not splash yourself. A friend of mine has the electronic voice pack of "Allah Akbar shouting" but unfortunately it costs 250 bucks more cause (((licensing))) it's against the Koran to recite Allahs voice without (((shekel compensation for license of using the voice))). It's funny the tourney states you shout with your voice and explode but doesn't say anything about the voice pack so you don't explode and you can taunt and scare the enemy team it's a moral victory only when he wants to take the enemy players out does he shout and then explode.

For Airsoft it's cheaper but lots of BB usage. Paintballs are bigger so it's a bit cheaper on ball usage.

Anyways cool to see some improvements to Airsoft/Paintball didn't think anything big has happened in all these years kinda seems like with all these electronic markers in early-mid-2000s that, that is it. Even paintball 'nades are not like HUGELY special.

Gear88 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Ah COOL you have those new expensive paintball exploding vests? Awesome

I heard the people using them are raking in the wins at tourneys. Funny if you use them right they don't splash on you and you can keep fighting it's free winz. The most hilarious part is tourneys are putting in rules like you must shout "Allah Akbar" and then explode which is funny because it scares the enemy team and they give up their hiding spots and your team gets to take them down easier. So free winz.

If your gonna play this summer it's the summer of winz like the Slothz state. So wear you vest and dominate make sure to not splash yourself. A friend of mine has the electronic voice pack of "Allah Akbar shouting" but unfortunately it costs 250 bucks more cause (((licensing))) it's against the Koran to recite Allahs voice without (((shekel compensation for license of using the voice))). It's funny the tourney states you shout with your voice and explode but doesn't say anything about the voice pack so you don't explode and you can taunt and scare the enemy team it's a moral victory only when he wants to take the enemy players out does he shout and then explode.

For Airsoft it's cheaper but lots of BB usage. Paintballs are bigger so it's a bit cheaper on ball usage.

Anyways cool to see some improvements to Airsoft/Paintball didn't think anything big has happened in all these years kinda seems like with all these electronic markers in early-mid-2000s that, that is it. Even paintball 'nades are not like HUGELY special.

This sounds amazing. I am already having an errection <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back