Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

UFO Phenomena- Enemy related?

Ravenheart666

In the last week (and few extra days) I've seen some strange things going on at night in the place I'm right now. Needless to say just another very unknown village in Italy where people are just born brainwashed in the enemy program (just to give you an idea of how the ''energy grid'' is around here). I'm here only because my parents found cheap rent.
Anyways , to counteract the mass-mind effects and escape it's radius (also an ugly old church sits in the very center) I've start exploring around and outside to find a proper place for meditations and workings.
In those 2 spots that I found, one in a near woodland some 3 km away , the other one on a hill some 1 km away I would spend some 4-5 hours trying to do my stuff and often prolong my staying long after the sunset.
In the woodland things would start to get a bit creepy (as expected) , but my GD would hint me that there was some source of danger (besides stupid NPCs that usually only venture during daylight) and at a certain point I would experience a block and fear of being watched at from the trees (again not that strange) that I would shrug off and continue. One night however as I was exiting the woodland and looked behind me I've seen a faint flash of light on the trees, from a direction that did not correspond to any outer possible sources of light and also in an angle so narrow that it must have been flashed from a near pathway- Nobody was there besides me. The light had a pretty cold hue and appeared almost blue, but I'm definitely sure it was artificial in nature (not Demonic).

Long story short I decided to do my meditations on the hill instead and one night I've seen this stupidly fast light flying in the sky from like right above my head in the direction I was facing, basically shooting towards South and vanishing before even reaching half-way to the horizon. The moon was full to waning and pretty up in the sky throwing light at an angle. I'm not that informed about astronomy and stuff, yet ,if it was a meteor I would have been able to see the debris or some sort of tail caused by the friction with the atmosphere -there was none,still the light itself was very intense .

I've consulted my portable pendulum to understand if it was a sign from Satan (as it flew right above me, and pretty much shocked me to monkey level) and it wasn't .

Yesterday night I was walking my mothers dog outside and saw another light shooting in the same manner from behind a cloud this time roughly in the West direction (also vanishing) and convinced myself it was no astronomical phenomena and that I should write about it on the Forums.

My suspicion is , if those are indeed enemy vehicles , they use these highly (((infected))) places as some sort of launching spots , or even as recharging stations. Either way the overall impression is that of erratic behavior on the space-bug's behalf or some sort of modification in their usual protocol.

I feel you and know what you are talking about there are some places in my country that feel like that too but I chose to move to a place that has more positive energy in some places. You can choose to do that too. Dont worry so much it cant hurt you per say You are Satanic remember. Be strong. Do the final rtr as often as you can.

Here is also something that will help you feel a lot better. Take a piece of paper and print out a swastika or Black Sun. Now draw these runes around it Algiz Wunjo Nauthiz Sol. Or runes you pick. Now vibrate the runes a Satanic number like 54 88 111 216 etc times or even 40. You can also add an enochian or sanskrit word for comfort or happiness like Vuh-luh-KEE-neen or Ab-hay-ah or sah-nahn-dah or pick one.

Now when you are done do the 18th key into it. You may have to use web archive to find the keys.

Here you go
https://web.archive.org/web/20160119020729/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Enochian1.html

Now when you are finished state 10 times into the sigil "the energies of this sigil are filling earths energy field cleansing away all fear and death energy and all energies of the enemies of father Satan"

Now bury this and visualize the ground all around you light up like the sun feel it.

I have had a lot of success with this when I was living in kind of a negative area near 3 churches and a Synogauge. In fact the Kikes from that synogauge even cursed me but I was ok after some cleansing. So after they did that lol I did a sigil like this drove up to their synogauge at night and buried it as revenge this really helped out.

You may have to do this a couple times. Focus on the final rtr first and formost but if the energy is so bad you cannot even meditate at home try this a few times like once a day till it gets a lot better and it will.

Stay strong brother or sister. I just wanted to write this cause I used to do this in warfare and I think it will help you. It cleanses the area for awhile then repeat if needed. If you are powerful enough you can make your whole town feel better.

Oh and the Ufos maybe someone else can answer you. I only saw one once about 7 years ago when I was looking at some allignment of the planets in the sky. It felt odd in the air the one I saw was silent like no sound and triangle shaped it seemed able to stop and then move really quickly and split up etc. I dont know if it was the enemy or not but I would hope that since we are Satanists they wouldnt and couldnt dare do anything to us on the physical plane. We are protected so dont worry. I didnt freak out when I saw that.

Good luck hope I helped you if you need to call on Satan or your Gaurdian Demon. I think they would show up immediately if the enemy tried to hurt you.

UFOs were spotted all over the world. NASA knows the best the truth about UFOs and alliens but they are hiding the truth because they are controlled by jews. Is nothing to worry about. Maybe thousands and thousands of people saw UFOs before but the media will never reveal this because the media is controlled by jews.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjCPA4n3dkHOnAFN7koLOlA

Look at this account, the videos from there are full of extreme weather phenomenas and UFO sights. All the videos come from subscribers which recorded them with the mobile so I don't really see what can be fake there.

So as I said, nothing to worry about. They might be indeed enemies buzzing around the planet. Maybe maybe those UFOs are also used to create those exteme weather phenomenas which I mentionned (HAARP). I'm not sure. Definitely they aren't flying around the planet with no reason.

I'm from Italy too, if I gaze at the sky for sometime I always inevitably see a shooting star, so yeah that could be what you saw.

Aquarius said:
I'm from Italy too, if I gaze at the sky for sometime I always inevitably see a shooting star, so yeah that could be what you saw.
Hey what if shooting stars are actually UFO you might not know,what kind of star travels that fast anyway,I thought stars stay one place in space

shinninglight said:
Aquarius said:
Hey what if shooting stars are actually UFO you might not know,what kind of star travels that fast anyway,I thought stars stay one place in space
Well, it’s not like those are actual stars, that’s just how they are called :lol: they are fragments of meteors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back