Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I forgot to tell you something

ghost kid

Originally i thought my out of body divination would prove if god or satan was the one for me.But i still don't know how to go out of body good.And also does out of body divination work like that? :?.What made you believe the devil was the one with your out of body divination? :?.If you know the answer to my divination problem can you help me?In my last post before this one i asked people to go out of body and help me.So if you can read the post before this one.It would really help. :)

Batman lover said:
Originally i thought my out of body divination would prove if god or satan was the one for me.But i still don't know how to go out of body good.And also does out of body divination work like that? :?.What made you believe the devil was the one with your out of body divination? :?.If you know the answer to my divination problem can you help me?In my last post before this one i asked people to go out of body and help me.So if you can read the post before this one.It would really help. :)

It's not that simple, otherwise a lot more people would know the truth.

We know for a fact that 'God' from the bible does not exist, there is no grey bearded man that sits on a cloud and decides to flood planets whenever he thinks his creations are disobeying him in the slightest. 'God' was created as a myth to enslave humanity into a binding spell that makes gentiles (non-jews) dumb and complacent.

Satan has always been around, long before xianity was even a thing and long before the enemy attacked our planet. If you were to astral project without being dedicated to Satan and without his protection you would be under the full frontal assault of the enemy. They manipulate and change their appearances to look like 'angels', they will psychologically attack you and try to trick you. There's nothing 'easy' or 'simple' about the things we learn and do unless you were an already powerful soul in a past life.

I strongly suggest you look through our website, it explains everything.

Batman lover said:

Has anybody on here went out of body and tried to use their out of body ability to ask what's wrong with me yet?

Batman lover said:
Batman lover said:

Has anybody on here went out of body and tried to use their out of body ability to ask what's wrong with me yet?
What the fuck are you talking about,you sound like a crazy man

Batman lover said:
Batman lover said:

No one's going to do that for you. You need to advance and learn to speak to the Gods for yourself. Why should you rely on others to tell you what your problems are also how can you trust a random person online. You need to be independent that's what Satanism is for. Meditate and advance and by the time you can talk to the Gods you probably will already know where your problem areas are.

Aquarius said:
No one’s is going to astral project to you..

Hey Aquarius wanna hang out on the Astral tonight? I found a nice spot...

How do you think these things work Batman lover? xD
Do you really think it is this easy to astral project? xD and even if, nobody would find you, or even consider to visit you lol.

If you have what it takes you will learn this ability. However you need to stay strong and have a routine regarding daily meditation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back