Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very,very stupid question

C10

So i have very big problem - for like 6-8 years i suffer from some kind of severe depression,i dont have regular work because im trying to switch professions because in my previous workplaces i was very close to some kind of mental breakdown,my family hates me and they think that im just lazy and looking for cheap excuse to not find work anytime soon - i tried to meditate for some time in hopes of achieving oobe,opening third eye and contacting a Demon but i was unsuccesfull in any of these tasks

and this is where my question begins: can i possibly make a deal with a Demon that in exchange for money and help with meditations i will serve him/her for amount of time we will both agree ?

and can someone possibly ask in my favor a Demon if he can contact me on that matter ? - I'm very sorry and i know that this is something i should be really ashamed of but i'm afraid this is only way i can think of (i tried to achieve oobe,and contact demon for years [how many ? i dont even remember anymore] - but as mentioned before i was unable to achieve anything)

C10 said:
So i have very big problem - for like 6-8 years i suffer from some kind of severe depression,i dont have regular work because im trying to switch professions because in my previous workplaces i was very close to some kind of mental breakdown,my family hates me and they think that im just lazy and looking for cheap excuse to not find work anytime soon - i tried to meditate for some time in hopes of achieving oobe,opening third eye and contacting a Demon but i was unsuccesfull in any of these tasks

and this is where my question begins: can i possibly make a deal with a Demon that in exchange for money and help with meditations i will serve him/her for amount of time we will both agree ?

and can someone possibly ask in my favor a Demon if he can contact me on that matter ? - I'm very sorry and i know that this is something i should be really ashamed of but i'm afraid this is only way i can think of (i tried to achieve oobe,and contact demon for years [how many ? i dont even remember anymore] - but as mentioned before i was unable to achieve anything)

Serving Satan is a daily norm. It's not an optional thing that you can ask reward for. If you do some work for The Gods every day, and you do your meditations every day, you can get help from them.
You only fail in meditation when you stop doing it. You have to keep at it. Do the Final RTR a few times a day along with starting a basic meditation program again and ask Satan for help and guidance in eliminating the depression.

There are no mediators in Satanism. Well if you were not successful then try harder I would say. Many here have the ability to contact demons and many more, you are no different. Well if you have the willpower and persistance. Just work hard on yourself, this is not an easy path to walk. You either have what it takes or you are just a quitter. It takes years until you are able to speak to a demon, but it wont take too long to become strong enough to get your life together.

You might have WORK PHOBIA. Lol, it is real, rare, but real.

My opinion, start a rigorous meditation program, don't depend on the Gods too much, you need to become independent in all means.

Did you try to contact a demon for years to help you in money things, no wonder why they didn't show up? Or you are not advanced enough because instead of MEDITATING AND ADVANCING AND doing money workings you have been too lazy in your comfort zone waiting for them to show up and fix it.

maybe you haven't found your direction or a job to actually enjoy? because people are different, not everybody is suitable for 9 to 5 jobs, why don't you find your vocation or thing?

Look at your chart; maybe you need to overcome your phobia or hangups about work, maybe you need to re-program your mind that 'working' is actually wonderful and you enjoy doing it...

something needs to be done but the least don't expect gods to come and miraculously fix it or do it for you in exchange of whatever because this will only INCREASE YOUR INABILITY AND THE GODS WANTS US STRONG AND INDEPENDENT, AS I SAID. This is your fight, remember, you need to deal with it yourself.

C10 said:

Depression is created by low bioelectricity(energy you raise when you meditate) and a mindset in which you see no positivity, so you gotta meditate and be positive in life. You have the all the meditations you need to become a greater person. Since you suffer from depression from such a long time you could do a soul freeing working to free yourself from it completely and learn to become positive and confident in yourself. Check the SS calendare and look for the date in which you can do a free the soul working for that. The most important thing is daily meditation, never skip a day or your bioelectricity will drop and thats what makes depression happen.

I don't think it works like that. The deal is that the Gods are not Genie's that you can strike up a deal with.

I get you're suffering some mental challenge.

But I think you have to do the work yourself. And maybe you're worrying too much about results.

Out of body experience? That sounds a bit advanced for someone that cannot do the basic empowering meditations?

Just have a go at practising the basics.

The 5 mins void, aura cleaning and protection. And breathing some energy into all of your chakras. And that's all I do in reality and the Final RTR as well obviously.

My first reaction was that's a bit disrespectful dreaming of trying to get one of the Gods to do your work for you.

And I get it you're struggling and feel hopeless.

But you will have to pick yourself up by your bootstraps.

It's been said that we all have everything we need inside of us already.

That's because when you do the spiritual work there is a payoff.

I believe the real Genie is the Genie within.

So don't be so desperate for outside help.

Just keep keeping on. You only fail when you quit

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back