Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

stuff

Dahaarkan

PgXXolM.png

"the satanist"

I like the drawing, the style, it's executed quite fine, but I don't like the message. I DO UNDERSTAND HOW IT'S MEANT BUT DOESN'T ACT FINE ON MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. I would love to see 'The Satanist' as a mighty warrior, happy, proud, filled with riches, wisdom, whatever POSITIVE THINGS, NOT WITH WOUNDS, BLEEDING, SUFFERING - THIS IS A NO NO TO ME, SORRY.

I like the symbolism. We SS are battered by enemy curses, hated by the world, fighting every day a spiritual battle against the enemies of our race.

Many of us SS have been battered time and time again, for many lifetimes. Many of us have wounds and deep scars on our souls, from many lifetimes of resistence against our enemies. We bandage ourselves, and keep fighting, no matter how we are bashed or shunned or hated by the ignorant and the enemies of our race, no matter the odds.

We keep fighting and patch ourselves up again and again until we defeat our enemies, while carrying the torch for the next generation and protecting our race day after day.

We trancend beyond the struggle and bring victory. No matter how much we bleed, we still fight on without capitulating and grow stronger through it. Advancing through it all in defiance of our enemies and whatever curses they throw at us, until we reach the Godhead, and if we don't manage to do so in our lifetime, we return here once more to keep fighting and advancing in the next.

In this way I think the image is a nice symbolism of the Satanic warrior, but it is understandable not everyone will appreciate the wounds depicted.

I think Dahaarkan didn't mean to show an image of a suffering wounded man, but a man that fights through any difficulties and rises beyond these until they are victorious.

sunrise said:
I like the drawing, the style, it's executed quite fine, but I don't like the message. I DO UNDERSTAND HOW IT'S MEANT BUT DOESN'T ACT FINE ON MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. I would love to see 'The Satanist' as a mighty warrior, happy, proud, filled with riches, wisdom, whatever POSITIVE THINGS, NOT WITH WOUNDS, BLEEDING, SUFFERING - THIS IS A NO NO TO ME, SORRY.

What is a Satanist?

A Satanist is a being who is persecuted for knowing the truth. He is surrounded by people who would see him destroyed, he is attacked, threatened and cursed. And still he fights, he survives, he struggles. Being a Satanist is a struggle. One that separates true "warriors" from the pussies that run off terrified when they get attacked for the first time. The Satanist holds with him the future of his people.

And if he's not willing to fight and bleed for it, he is no true Satanist.

Dahaarkan said:
sunrise said:

What is a Satanist?

A Satanist is a being who is persecuted for knowing the truth. He is surrounded by people who would see him destroyed, he is attacked, threatened and cursed. And still he fights, he survives, he struggles. Being a Satanist is a struggle. One that separates true "warriors" from the pussies that run off terrified when they get attacked for the first time. The Satanist holds with him the future of his people.

Sorry man, I don't buy it. 'If he is no willing to bleed he is not a true satanist?' CAN YOU PLEASE, PLEASE WITH ALL DUE RESPECT STOP DEFINING WHAT IS MEANT BY A TRUE SATANIST? NO, I won't TIE ENERGETICALLY TO THIS, END OF STORY, I WANT MY BOTH EYES AND PERFECT SKIN. The rest of the description is rubbish just rubbish are you cursing us or what? - 'He is surrounded by people who would see him destroyed', REALLY? No wonder why so many of you are so DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME AND AFRAID OF THE REAL WORLD, WTF?????

'Being a Satanist is a struggle?' FOR YOU MAYBE - SORRY, FOR ME IS A PRIVILEGE AND A BLESS AND AN HONOUR NOT A STRUGGLE, JUST...AS I SAID, STOP DEFINING

The Satanist is a Gorgeous person, with perfect skin, two eyes, all right?

To sum it up, I totally reject your vision and I won't tie to it, IT IS WRONG IN MANY WAYS, I won't debate it anymore, it is wrong in so many ways, YOU ARE PROGRAMMING ENERGY WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING AND THEN WONDER, WHY SANDNESS AND STRUGGLE, MAYBE YOU ASK FOR IT?!!

but I can respect other people opinions and preferences.

Dahaarkan said:
sunrise said:

What is a Satanist?

In regards to using words and actually misusing them. You need to be careful. Use them wisely, we are strong we can manifest what we speak as we speak

I remember a girl from the forum a while ago was saying something to a brother about SACRIFICING TIME FOR MEDITATION and I was like WTF???? This is her native language, WTF is she saying?.

YOU DO NOT SACRIFICE TIME FOR MEDITATION, YOU INVEST.

Use affirmations wisely in your day to day dealings, not only while performing magic. In your art as well be careful about symbolism as when you create you stick it there deep inside your mind and will work subtlely to sabotage you. Also, people need to understand that is not a struggle to be a Satanist. The mind hates the word STRUGGLE AND WILL FIGHT TO REJECT IT AND AVOID IT. Understand how the brain and mind work, make your life easier. Associate Satanist with wonderful things, it doesn't mean that we don't or won't face challenges, just let's not put ourselves on a cross like jesus bleeding and in pain wounded OR BLAH BLAH.

NO

Sunrise, there is no need to be so upset about this. Dahaarkan simply made a drawing which shows a symbolism, it is not literal.

You are making many assumptions about what is implied and what is not by Dahaakran in his drawing. Satanist's see the world in certain ways, some different than others, but there is truth to what Dahaarkan says. In this time and age the Satanist bleeds for the sake of our Race and people, not necessarily physically, but spiritually and we have certainly bled a lot throughout these thousands of years in our war against the enemy.

To fight is to struggle, and to wage war is to bleed.

We fight and we wage war to protect our Race/People, and free our world from the alien oppression it is under. The Satanist overcomes all struggle and beats all opposition, they advance through struggle.

Life is eternal struggle, as the moment you stop struggling, is the moment you stagnate and stop growing. Growth is the reward for struggle, so is victory. To struggle is to live. Only in death there is no struggle, as there is nothing.

The goal of life is to better itself eternally. There is no limit to what can be obtained, both racially and personally, therefore life is to struggle eternally to reach for that limitless potential and manifest it one step at a time.

There is no curse to saying such a thing. It is a fact of life that all living beings must adhere to if they are to advance and grow. Our Gods have their own struggle, just on different levels than us.

We are blessed to be Satanists and it is an honor. We struggle more than anyone else on this planet. These things go hand in hand. The struggle evolves with you, as you advance your struggle becomes different, as you struggle in different ways to obtain different things.

In essence the word struggle is not a curse or an evil thing, it simply means to strife and fight for something, in some way. If one doesn't strife then one doesn't gain anything, one doesn't grow. The opposition can be yourself, or others, we SS face all and overcome all things, this is what we strife for and to do so is an honorable struggle, and a blessing at the same time.

At this very moment and for the past two thousand years, and even before, the vast majority of people would see us SS destroyed. For most of us even our families would see us destroyed if they knew what we do and what we are, due to the warped perception the world has--due to the enemy--on our cause and our existence. Facing the real world this is evident, but the Satanist faces this none the less and gloriously overcomes any obstacles that stands in their way.

In the future this will change, but for now this is a fact of life for the majority of SS. It is simply reality. Observing reality does not equate to cursing, neither is this programming anything, you only program this if you deliberately seek to do so.

The satanist controls their mind and controls what they attract to themselves, mentioning certain things doesn't equate to programming even if one is powerful unless one deliberately lets it be programmed, either by willfull application of consciousness or by not controlling their consciousness and will.

Bruh how about you chill the fuck out.

This is not a lengthy super charged spell with affirmations of sacrifice and suffering it's a fucking drawing. I understand how the subconscious works but my art is not that powerful, you're totally exaggerating this point.

I am programming energy yes, even though I didn't raise any energies and didn't speak any affirmations, a piece of artwork has the same effect as a powerful and lengthy spell. Sure, why not.

So what if I draw a self portrait surrounded by wealth that means I'll become rich in a week or some shit?

You won't "tie into it's energies"...yikes. As far as everyone who has spoken on this, you're the only one giving it negative meaning. The wounds represent perseverance. You're the one giving them a wholly negative meaning.

And I don't have a problem with you not liking what I made, that's totally fine. But you need to chill out lol

I don't know what world you live in but where I come from we are constantly WARNED to keep the fact we're Satanists well hidden. Satan himself has warned of this. But somehow in your mind a Satanist is not surrounded by people who would see him destroyed.

Dahaarkan said:

This is not a lengthy super charged spell with affirmations of sacrifice and suffering it's a fucking drawing. I understand how the subconscious works but my art is not that powerful, you're totally exaggerating this point.

I am programming energy yes, even though I didn't raise any energies and didn't speak any affirmations, a piece of artwork has the same effect as a powerful and lengthy spell. Sure, why not.

So what if I draw a self portrait surrounded by wealth that means I'll become rich in a week or some shit?

You won't "tie into it's energies"...yikes. As far as everyone who has spoken on this, you're the only one giving it negative meaning. The wounds represent perseverance. You're the one giving them a wholly negative meaning.

And I don't have a problem with you not liking what I made, that's totally fine. But you need to chill out lol

I don't know what world you live in but where I come from we are constantly WARNED to keep the fact we're Satanists well hidden. Satan himself has warned of this. But somehow in your mind a Satanist is not surrounded by people who would see him destroyed.

Well, in my acceptance you have zero vision as an artist, you can improve your technique which is fine and acceptable (I work in the field) and please rename your drawing 'satanist x name'

IT IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE FOR ALL SATANISTS

'wealth' was a random example to put emphasis on rather positive traits than SORROW AND DESPAIR don't take it into a more deep meaning for nothing; about being hidden THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS it's fine but why not control that PERSECUTION PARANOID ATTITUDE INSTEAD THAT 'PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DESTROYED' AND BLAH BLAH.

Just please, make sure that when you draw 'Satanists' again you don't make then physically HANDICAPPED.

This is Joy of Satan not 'sorrow' of Satan

Thank you

It's interesting since your first post you seem to think your opinion or acceptance is very important to me. And think it's this almost hysterical style of debating that will make me or anyone conform to what you deem as acceptable.

The entire clergy could come on this thread to say it's shit I wouldn't really care that much. Who are you again?

In this work I put my feelings of perseverance, that our indomitable spirit can push on despite anything that they throw at us. You look at this and see a curse, and complain in several posts that I am making some sort of affirmation to bring misery and suffering to Satanists.

Do you even understand what you're accusing me of doing, over a drawing? Not to mention you're literally affirming shit like this in the same posts:

sunrise said:
No wonder why so many of you are so DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME
???

Were it as bad and as negative as you are claiming it is, it would not have gotten through the mods. There is a difference between being realistic and being paranoid, just like there is a difference in being positive and being DELUSIONAL. If you truly believe Satanists are NOT persecuted go take a walk outside and let everyone know you're a Satanist. Hey, no one wants to destroy you, everybody loves you! I'm sure it'll be fine!

It's funny, I used to think like that when I dedicated years ago. I feel the consequences of such delusional stupidity even to this day.

In conclusion, affirmation takes effect and manifests when energy is programmed through the affirmation. Saying, writing or drawing something will have little to no effect if there isn't substantial energy to go with it. Your arguments are grossly exaggerated.

An argument could be made that energies from the enemy's curses hop in and amplify negative affirmation towards us. That being said, the meaning I placed into the imagery while creating it is perseverance and determination, the strength and willpower to push through difficulties and pain, like I have done, like many Satanists have, and like many Satanists are doing. So it does not carry negative meaning or affirmation by default it is then up to the person viewing it to attribute to it a negative or positive meaning.

Also the whole thing of taking snippets of text, twisting them and removing context to fit your argument is frankly quite boring and I don't think anyone really falls for it around here. It's cute and all but trying to twist this:

Dahaarkan said:
The Satanist holds with him the future of his people.

(Which has a very specific and meaningful context)

into this:
sunrise said:
'If he is no willing to bleed he is not a true satanist?'

...is just lazy. I mean if you're going to try that at least don't quote exactly what I said in the same post where you twist my words around. I'm not sure what your game is. If you're sincerely concerned although misguided, or if you're just trying to make me look bad?

Because if it's the latter I got news for you buddy I make myself look bad just fine on my own I don't need your help lol

As for your "acceptance" as you so eloquently put it, I'm sorry to say it has no value whatsoever :cry:

But I fully accept and understand the criticism that the image takes a darker tone and CAN be interpreted as negative despite my true intention, and that the argument could be made that it is even inappropriate. I'll understand if mods decide to remove the image.

Thank you

I took it to mean the false "Satanists" which are around and about these days. It's a christianity 2.0 or reverse-christianity, a "Pagan christianity" or a "Satanist christianity"; or vise-versa - "christian Paganism" or "christian Satanism". You have to suffer, like a fake jew on a stick, to be able to be empowered! Erm... meh to that!

"Ooh, look at me. I am battered and bruised, like the faerie tale story book character of job, from the faerie tale story book of job, metaphorically, but also like jeebus literally. Woe is me, oy gevalt, oy vey whinge, cry, bitch but you cannot fuck with me, bitchezzz; am Sataneest!
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif

YbPrPfu.gif
p6meDuh.gif
3i0xffO.gif
8YY6b6L.gif
3i0xffO.gif

YbPrPfu.gif
p6meDuh.gif
PaSIHBj.gif
3BMiUma.gif
PaSIHBj.gif

YbPrPfu.gif
p6meDuh.gif
Bz0rgK9.gif
mxKQ5nu.gif
Bz0rgK9.gif

YbPrPfu.gif
p6meDuh.gif
QbaPFe4.gif
javqzTu.gif
QbaPFe4.gif

YbPrPfu.gif
p6meDuh.gif
BTNYSPK.gif

Huh-huh. Huh-huh-huh. Huh-huh. Am Sataneest. Sataneest. Huh-huh-huh-huh. Huh-huh-huh.
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif
yWjeaMn.gif

Glorified and empowered through suffering! That's me. Yeeeap!"

sunrise said:
Dahaarkan said:

Well, in my acceptance you have zero vision as an artist, you can improve your technique which is fine and acceptable (I work in the field) and please rename your drawing 'satanist x name'

'wealth' was a random example to put emphasis on rather positive traits than SORROW AND DESPAIR don't take it into a more deep meaning for nothing; about being hidden THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS it's fine but why not control that PERSECUTION PARANOID ATTITUDE INSTEAD THAT 'PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DESTROYED' AND BLAH BLAH.

Just please, make sure that when you draw 'Satanists' again you don't make then physically HANDICAPPED.

Thank you
I don’t see nothing negative here, perhaps you would enjoy some flowers or feces on canvas?

Aquarius said:
sunrise said:
Dahaarkan said:

Thank you
I don’t see nothing negative here, perhaps you would enjoy some flowers or feces on canvas?

MAIN YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS AQUARIUS. GO BREAK SOME LAPTOPS OR SHIT, DON'T YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO? Instil fear in you relative or whatever you are filling your time with. isn't it obvious how much time you have on your hands? are you trying to be serious and ask me things seriously and with respect? No, just some blah blah, poor kind...

start doing some PRODUCTIVE, OBJECTIVE THINGS around here, at least, - you are all blah blah and more blah blah at every post, no quality just omnipresence and all-knowing pretence and disrespect. I am not here to win points in an argument,

What I had to say to this guy I told him, why do you intervene, this is a chat between 2 people if you have an opinion say it generally don't start questioning me in that disrespectful manner.

really you are becoming really cheap in your manifestations, and I have a very tight schedule.

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:
sunrise said:

Thank you

MAIN YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS AQUARIUS. GO BREAK SOME LAPTOPS OR SHIT, DON'T YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO? Instil fear in you relative or whatever you are filling your time with. isn't it obvious how much time you have on your hands? are you trying to be serious and ask me things seriously and with respect? No, just some blah blah, poor kind...

start doing some PRODUCTIVE, OBJECTIVE THINGS around here, at least, - you are all blah blah and more blah blah at every post, no quality just omnipresence and all-knowing pretence and disrespect. I am not here to win points in an argument,

What I had to say to this guy I told him, why do you intervene, this is a chat between 2 people if you have an opinion say it generally don't start questioning me in that disrespectful manner.

really you are becoming really cheap in your manifestations, and I have a very tight schedule.
Oooh someone got butthurt. This is a forum mane, if you wanna have provate chats that’s what email is for. We can all share our opinion here for better or for worse.

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:
sunrise said:

Thank you

You might be misunderstanding something. Affirmations only come to be true if you invest in that idea with energy and consciousness intent. If you start thinking about literally all of the things your doing youll end up in a box. If you think everything you say or do is an affirmation and you need to be wary of it, you'll end up in a mental asylum. You need to direct consciousness energy for an affirmation to become reality. The mind is structured in such a way that it manages unconsciously things we've already learnt. That's the reason why every time you don't stand before a door thinking wtf is this thing and how do I use it. For an affirmation to become reality you invest your mental energy in it which ironically in your case means you are obsessing over a harmless thing which does not mean the things you say it does. Being negative loops into being negative and creates a samsaric cycle of negativity. You seeking out negativity in everything might indicate your unconsciously negative and pretending to be positive on the surface whereas large psychological issues might lurk beneath. All this can be known when one meditates and knows oneself. Your posts suggest you do not know oneself and are looking for attention.

Being on a tight schedule you totally didn't let a harmless picture which means something you perceive opposite of, make your mental state awry and you totally didn't take out minutes out of your busy schedule to debate anonymous individuals on a forum. Because a picture is definitely worth all the time away from the tight schedule.

Yeah no. Totally productive individual who totally thinks in productive terms who totally knows how to manage her time.

"Oh she looks nice. Nice blond hair. Wait does it mean I'm affirming that I don't like black, red and other kinds of hair. Wtf, I need to remove this affirmation asap after wasting 20 min of my time on it.....Yup I like blonde hair and hate everything else Now. (((In my mind it was real.)))

Jack said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

You might be misunderstanding something. Affirmations only come to be true if you invest in that idea with energy and consciousness intent. If you start thinking about literally all of the things your doing youll end up in a box. If you think everything you say or do is an affirmation and you need to be wary of it, you'll end up in a mental asylum. You need to direct consciousness energy for an affirmation to become reality. The mind is structured in such a way that it manages unconsciously things we've already learnt. That's the reason why every time you don't stand before a door thinking wtf is this thing and how do I use it. For an affirmation to become reality you invest your mental energy in it which ironically in your case means you are obsessing over a harmless thing which does not mean the things you say it does. Being negative loops into being negative and creates a samsaric cycle of negativity. You seeking out negativity in everything might indicate your unconsciously negative and pretending to be positive on the surface whereas large psychological issues might lurk beneath. All this can be known when one meditates and knows oneself. Your posts suggest you do not know oneself and are looking for attention.

Being on a tight schedule you totally didn't let a harmless picture which means something you perceive opposite of, make your mental state awry and you totally didn't take out minutes out of your busy schedule to debate anonymous individuals on a forum. Because a picture is definitely worth all the time away from the tight schedule.

Yeah no. Totally productive individual who totally thinks in productive terms who totally knows how to manage her time.

"Oh she looks nice. Nice blond hair. Wait does it mean I'm affirming that I don't like black, red and other kinds of hair. Wtf, I need to remove this affirmation asap after wasting 20 min of my time on it.....Yup I like blonde hair and hate everything else Now. (((In my mind it was real.)))

As I said, and I repeat, I won't tie on any level with a picture which has pain, blood, one eye, struggle and sorrow and whatever else. just put that drawing on a cross and it is nothing but reverse christianity.

and everything that the artist in the discussion said by what it means on being a true Satanist, it is wrong. read his comments in the description, I won't copy paste it

I don't want to ignore your comments guys or to sound disrespectful myself, but this is my opinion and I won't change it. If you like the pic, it is your problem.

Most of the people who would defend this would have strictly an EMOTIONAL RESPONSE AND REACTION mainly for the member in question.

Oh, poor artist let's not hurt his feelings he is here with us for a long time. Well, I am here with you as well, for almost 4 years, but not active for reasons like this.

sometimes YOU LACK REASON AND LOGIC. You want to seek for arguments here and there just to defend, and sure take a hundred perspective to prove me wrong.... when it is so simple, when in fact this drawing + his description of 'what it means to be a Satanist', according to him, it is wrong. Doesn't fit our agenda. This is not a Satanist, I don't want to see handicapped, disfigured representations that's all. period

Let him be a responsible artist. no one said he doesn't know how to cross lines and apply colour, his style is nice, IT IS SIMPLY A MATTER and PROBLEM OF MESSAGE,

please, guys, I mention the 'time tight thing' just in respect for you, because I don't want to ignore any comment. at the same time, I respect the moderators who don't deserve this shit, this ego expanded problem.

I expressed my opinion now please, let this be my last comment on the subject.

Jack said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

You might be misunderstanding something.1 Affirmations only come to be true if you invest in that idea with energy and consciousness intent. If you start thinking about literally all of the things your doing youll end up in a box. If you think everything you say or do is an affirmation and you need to be wary of it, you'll end up in a mental asylum. You need to direct consciousness energy for an affirmation to become reality. The mind is structured in such a way that it manages unconsciously things we've already learnt. That's the reason why every time you don't stand before a door thinking wtf is this thing and how do I use it. For an affirmation to become reality you invest your mental energy in it which ironically in your case means you are obsessing over a harmless thing which does not mean the things you say it does. Being negative loops into being negative and creates a samsaric cycle of negativity. You seeking out negativity in everything might indicate your unconsciously negative and pretending to be positive on the surface whereas large psychological issues might lurk beneath. All this can be known when one meditates and knows oneself. Your posts suggest you do not know oneself and are looking for attention.

People wont print this one out and think everyday :" man i want to be like this , where are my battle scars." people will be fine.
The part about meditation is struggle is rong it is investing live time for more live time. magnum opus = infinite live time.
1.this is not totaly true as there is a reason HPS do a heavier ac after reading tora (research) or simmilar stuff and they don´t lack the concentration for thear thoughts. I can say for my self I´m less wounded then before dedication. stoped drinking, similar stupid time wasting stuff. Nobody has to feel pain or get injured for being a satanist its just looks/feels like that (struggle) if you only think about the now and not about the future.
Everyone will keep thear body parts ( eyes) if they do daily a propper aop ac (returning curses 1+2),act intelligent and rtr will help also.
THX Dahaarkan for charing this well done picture.
THX sunrise for asking questions for the safety of all. (better safe then sorry)

sunrise said:
Most of the people who would defend this would have strictly an EMOTIONAL RESPONSE AND REACTION mainly for the member in question.

You're literally the only person on this thread punching the keyboard in caps lock rage. You continue to regurgitate the same point over and over ignoring any actual responses to it. There's two possibilities here you are ignoring the context of my message purposefully or you are stupid.

And I don't believe it's the latter so it begs the question what is your problem exactly?

Being willing and capable of making sacrifices when it's vital for the survival of your race is expected of you as a Satanist or so I would think. You are passing my message off as if I am claiming a Satanist should make sacrifices and go through pain without reason, simply because being a Satanist is painful and all about sacrifice. There's no polite way to put it this is misleading and lying.

"When you sacrifice for your community then you can walk with your head held up high."

The discussion you created is about how the picture is a potentially harmful representation of a Satanist. You've yet to address any of the actual responses to your points. You have no real arguments and that's why you resort to filling your replies with irrelevant crap. It's interesting you reply directly to Aquarius' one sentence roast but ignore all the other arguments which dismantle and disprove all of yours.

My "feelings" or how long I've been here is irrelevant to the discussion. What you're saying is wrong regardless of if I've been here for a day or a decade. Also you are "not active for reasons like this"? If you don't enjoy debates, don't start them. And debates and disagreements don't have to be unpleasant or frustrating unless you make them so. Raging in caps lock, exaggerating things, bringing up irrelevant crap like what people do with their time or how long any of us have been here...how can you expect to have a pleasant discussion behaving like this.

You have the same problem as many other people do when you think you are right about something you jump in thinking you're hot shit and then you have to stand by what you said even when you're proven wrong, latching on to whatever you can to stay in the argument and ignoring any points people make against your argument. This is an extremely childish way of debating and discussing things. I know because I used to do this a lot.

Maybe all I've said is total bullshit and completely wrong. And maybe you'll stop raging and write an honest, logical reply that actually makes sense and addresses and disproves what I've stated; addressing my point on affirmations, addressing what's wrong with my statement that Satanists are treated with hostility and taking into account the full context of my message, and why you believe it is wrong. But judging by your behavior on this thread you'll either punch the keyboard again or ignore this post.

You do not like the visual representation of "sacrifice". This is the only fair and valid criticism you've made, just don't exaggerate it to absurdity such as implying it's reverse xianity or an affirmation to bring misery to Satanists. As for the message I've sent I stand by that I'm unconvinced that this is wrong. If you call yourself a Satanist but run off at the first sign of trouble or when effort and sacrifice is required to safeguard your own race you're just trash in my eyes.

Nice drawing, I like your art style, I’m sure a lot of work went into this,
But man, that AOP really isn’t working for him lol.

Jokes aside I do believe that sunrise has valid points, 2 in fact.
1, the definition of things could be better
2, the symbolism

1)sunrise does have a point when it comes to the words used, struggle means forceful or violent efforts to get out of a bind, better substitutes are Endeavor or Aspire, because we endeavor and aspire to advance ourselves, we're not being forced to do it.
Also i see why people use 'sacrifice', noting is free, if you want something you're going to INVEST time and energy to attain it.
We fight because we're passionate about it and want to see our people free from the parasitic filth.
Satan or our GD don't wake us up like a drill sarge and force us to work on ourselves or fight the enemy nor are we in a slave camp.

2)I get that people feel like they're struggling and or suffering when they're an SS, but they overlook the luxury of being an SS and the amazing experiences and benefits that come with being an SS.
Satan's protection is a luxury, it allows us to advance and become powerful.
Satan is ever present to those in need of help, thing is, helping people from themselves is tricky, most of the problems people have, is their own, most people "struggle" dealing with the problems and dross they had PRIOR to becoming SS, it feels like a struggle, because unlike other people you're working on climbing out of all the dross that you've accumulated overtime and are working towards perfection, it can feel like an uphill battle, but that's because you're moving upwards.

Another thing, the enemy mostly works by subversive methods, deluding and confusing people, making them paranoid in the hopes that they bring harm to themselves, and from what I've seen most people get caught in this trap and become the architects of their own problems.
Most people who're under the belief that they're struggling or sacrificing to advance as an SS are only bringing those problems to themselves, which is why they feel so.
I've had a LOT of hardships in my life yes, but solving these hardships the way i did wouldn't be possible without Satan's protection and knowledge, i wasn't forced to solve it nor was there any sort of violence as a result of Satan's protection, i endeavored to solve my problems and i have done so.

When it comes to small thoughts having no power to them, that's sort of true.
But mental discipline is a foundation of spiritual advancement which is why void meditation is the 1st thing you practice.
The more power you have the more influence your thoughts have.
Some things are easier to manifest than other things.

But overlooking or ignoring these small thoughts or harmful thoughts is a bad habit, small things add up over time and can lead to future problems.
Also thinking that your small thoughts have no power to them, is also undermining your own abilities to manifest things potently.
100xians/muslims aren't a problem since they have very little power individually they don't give much energy.
but they were billions of them that is why the enemy had so much energy.
A small crack in a foundation is not a problem but over time the elements can work on it and it will expand into a problem.
Saturn is regarded as the slow mover, entropy can be slow and if overlooked or ignored it can bring down the strongest foundations.

If I may push my way into this (I CBA to read the fighting posts) - did anyone agree with what I said?

Dahaarkan said:
sunrise said:

You're literally the only person on this thread punching the keyboard in caps lock rage. You continue to regurgitate the same point over and over ignoring any actual responses to it. There's two possibilities here you are ignoring the context of my message purposefully or you are stupid.

And I don't believe it's the latter so it begs the question what is your problem exactly?

Being willing and capable of making sacrifices when it's vital for the survival of your race is expected of you as a Satanist or so I would think. You are passing my message off as if I am claiming a Satanist should make sacrifices and go through pain without reason, simply because being a Satanist is painful and all about sacrifice. There's no polite way to put it this is misleading and lying.

"When you sacrifice for your community then you can walk with your head held up high."

The discussion you created is about how the picture is a potentially harmful representation of a Satanist. You've yet to address any of the actual responses to your points. You have no real arguments and that's why you resort to filling your replies with irrelevant crap. It's interesting you reply directly to Aquarius' one sentence roast but ignore all the other arguments which dismantle and disprove all of yours.

My "feelings" or how long I've been here is irrelevant to the discussion. What you're saying is wrong regardless of if I've been here for a day or a decade. Also you are "not active for reasons like this"? If you don't enjoy debates, don't start them. And debates and disagreements don't have to be unpleasant or frustrating unless you make them so. Raging in caps lock, exaggerating things, bringing up irrelevant crap like what people do with their time or how long any of us have been here...how can you expect to have a pleasant discussion behaving like this.

You have the same problem as many other people do when you think you are right about something you jump in thinking you're hot shit and then you have to stand by what you said even when you're proven wrong, latching on to whatever you can to stay in the argument and ignoring any points people make against your argument. This is an extremely childish way of debating and discussing things. I know because I used to do this a lot.

Maybe all I've said is total bullshit and completely wrong. And maybe you'll stop raging and write an honest, logical reply that actually makes sense and addresses and disproves what I've stated; addressing my point on affirmations, addressing what's wrong with my statement that Satanists are treated with hostility and taking into account the full context of my message, and why you believe it is wrong. But judging by your behavior on this thread you'll either punch the keyboard again or ignore this post.

You do not like the visual representation of "sacrifice". This is the only fair and valid criticism you've made, just don't exaggerate it to absurdity such as implying it's reverse xianity or an affirmation to bring misery to Satanists. As for the message I've sent I stand by that I'm unconvinced that this is wrong. If you call yourself a Satanist but run off at the first sign of trouble or when effort and sacrifice is required to safeguard your own race you're just trash in my eyes.

respectfully, take whatever you find useful, out of my comments, don't expect people to gather and take sides, use your own judgement and feelings when creating. remember that we aim here for PERFECTION in all ways and means, regenerating and healing, rather than the other way around, - this is why people come to Satan, not to get wounded in the process, but regenerate from previous pain. also, be sure about my utmost respect for you as a brother/sister and your work, no matter how controversial I personally see it, and basically, that's it.
too many words make us lose precious time that can be rather used for rtrs or other means, so there is no point in further debating as basically, we spoke it already but with other words. I got your work intention from the start, I know you have good intentions, but I got confused about your next comment with the description, this is all. I rather explained to you that the spiritual journey with Satan I perceive it as a blessing, than a struggle. furthermore, that I prefer to adopt a positive mindset always in my life not only while performing magic. If you make 'a working' for healing let's say, and the rest of your day you are feeling pessimistic or down about your health, be sure that it won't work. Therefore being all positive, seeing all fine will increase your chances. The same with satanism, indeed there is struggle and pain that can come on the way, but I see it worse without satan thus being without satan is rather a struggle and a pain. So, I will repeat, BEING WITHOUT SATAN LEADS YOU TO THAT CONDITION (expressed in your drawing, than being with Him).

but I don't need to focus on these aspects, I want to see a piece of art and GET INSPIRED to dream of a better me, so to say... Show me a better me, give me hope,

on a side note, I am tired of artists obsessed with the 'darkness' of life, it is like a trend,

Also, people from the outside who didn't enrol yet need to see something INSPIRING about adopting our lifestyle and things. They come in, see this piece of art, associating it with 'what it means to be a real satanist' according to you and then what? you expect them to jump in? I am not saying to lie to people and tell them this is a dreamland, SATANISM IS NOT A DREAMLAND, but let's not go into the other extreme. you got the idea. Let's not exaggerate and create some paranoid fears like all the planet wants to cut our neck. the truth is all sides want others sides eliminated, we are more targeted than the others but the planet as a whole is in total chaos. Chill out then, work in secret but at the same time don't develop persecution complexes. all religious groups are feeling persecuted by the others, we don't need to feel special in this regard, we just need to do our work and make other bubbles wanted to be absorbed in our bubble. yeah, let's create a bigger bubble by creating healthy concepts. using art, writing, and other representations. LET'S MAKE HEALTHY THINGS so people can understand clearly our agenda and purpose.

Next time create something majestic I want to see your positive perspective.
Good luck and wishing you the very best

Yeah man when I first saw this picture, I thought „damn I do not want this to happen to me. I am here to become strong so I do not have to suffer anymore.“

I do not know anything about art, and I know that you as an artist want to show your opinion on certain topics.

However, wouldn’t it be great if you motivate your brothers and sisters? To ignite a fire in us? Soo I would like to see the positive aspects of Satanism depicted rather than the negative. Like interacting with our Gods, growing strong, or hold side by side as Satanists ( with the massage „you are never alone!“) idk for members who need motivation, or need to remembered that everything will be allright , you are not alone, you will make it through this.

As sunrise already said, many of us came to Satan because of intense pain, it was too much for us. I do not want to be remembered about this pain or anything related to it.

Also many members of JoS who are new are going through a very hard time right now. Imagine what an impact this picture could make on them.

We need their moral and motivation high.

Of course I respect each and anyone of you as SS. Let’s not forget in the end of the day we are still family despite our differing opinions and views.

My personal suggestion would be maybe adding a gold/white-gold glow to the wounds, indicating that they are being healed.
After all, this is what we are here for.
Many of us have been with Satan for lifetimes, struggled against adversity, and sustained many wounds in our struggle against the enemy. Now is the time for us to heal these wounds as we finally come out as the victors of this war.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back