Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sleep

Usthepeople666 said:
https://www.hipsobriety.com/home/2016/11/4/knudalini-8-meditation-to-sleep-deeper-and-efficiently

Should I use this to reduce my sleep?

Why would you reduce the sleep? This is so important for the brain and mental processes, learning ability, efficiency, etc, You want to gain more time? what about the quality of it? Don't deprive yourself of sleep it is very dangerous

The instant I click the link and I see this giant rat beak

What do you think? You want to trust their fake spirituality meant to make you insane?

Decreasing your sleep hours isn't healthy, I suggest to get a good 8 hours sleep everyday.

Is this" sleep deprivation" becoming a trend on the net?
I cannot count how many times youtube
Advised me videos about people suggesting to sleep as less as possible
To " better your life " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol the only thing you could obtain is some sort of brain damage or whatever, sleep is very important to the health.

Instead of thinking about sparing time I suggest you to train on the lucid dreaming and/or astral projection during sleep ,at least it is a more wise and useful way to use your night

Ol argedco luciftias said:

What do you think? You want to trust their fake spirituality meant to make you insane?
Men that is a giant rat beak,no wonder it says something like that,you know the Jews will always tell you opposite of nature

I swear - if you all don't start putting
dfdNTlm.jpg

and/or
aZmwNdE.jpg

warnings on these pictures...!
4D3TfMW.jpg
:lol:
He says, while sharing the exact same picture without such warning!

Goldenage18 said:
Lol the only thing you could obtain is some sort of brain damage or whatever, sleep is very important to the health.
That sounds like sleep fasting. Stupid xian shit.

Goldenage18 said:

Instead of thinking about sparing time I suggest you to train on the lucid dreaming and/or astral projection during sleep ,at least it is a more wise and useful way to use your night
Exactly lol! They think they’re gonna be more productive n shit

FancyMancy said:

I swear - if you all don't start putting
dfdNTlm.jpg

and/or
aZmwNdE.jpg

warnings on these pictures...!
4D3TfMW.jpg
:lol:
He says, while sharing the exact same picture without such warning!

Goldenage18 said:
That sounds like sleep fasting. Stupid xian shit.
the sad thing is that some people really believe in those shits ,like the one about celibacy ...
Even if ,I could say ,everything one needs is common sense.

Hahaha.
Thanks for the replies.
I actually wanna do the rtr. I am in college all day and when I return my dad is at home so I find it very hard to do them.
Anyways I have my summer vacations coming in so I will have lots of time to do the rtrs now .
Thank you everyone

Goldenage18 said:
the sad thing is that some people really believe in those shits ,like the one about celibacy ...
Sense is not very common, is it?! The "holy spirit" truly and actually is alcohol, spirits - "your poison", which desensitises and reduces your senses.

You'd think that if we "needed" foreign bodies (drugs, substances), then "god" would have birthed us with it in the first place, instead of having us being "come upon" by "magnificent power" - i.e. raped by it. :roll:

FancyMancy said:
Goldenage18 said:
Sense is not very common, is it?! The "holy spirit" truly and actually is alcohol, spirits - "your poison", which desensitises and reduces your senses.

You'd think that if we "needed" foreign bodies (drugs, substances), then "god" would have birthed us with it in the first place, instead of having us being "come upon" by "magnificent power" - i.e. raped by it. :roll:

Fancy. i just don't understand what's the meaning of all this

Goldenage18 said:
FancyMancy said:
Goldenage18 said:

Fancy. i just don't understand what's the meaning of all this
Common sense is scarce.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back