Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who created this?

It has to be a member of ours, it was definitely not someone from the priesthood.

This is genius. Congrats to the person who did that.

The person has been keeping quiet, obviously, but that Wikia has been out for quite a while. The archives/back-up sites should be watched, in case they are shoahed.

I remember back in the older forums a brother/sister asked if they could start a wikia page for the JoS and he/she was given the okay and great encouragement from Johnson Akemi. I can see they took the okay and made it.

That reminds me I miss JA, she was really a member of class with the way she answered questions and even created a helpful FAQ pdf.

Hail Satan!!!!

Braun666 said:
That reminds me I miss JA, she was really a member of class with the way she answered questions and even created a helpful FAQ pdf.

Hail Satan!!!!
Agreed, I miss her too. Hopefully she is still with our side currently, and just has some kind of circumstances going on that prevent her from participating here at the moment.

Perhaps she will be back someday :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back