Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inciting fear on a person

Aquarius

I am very annoyed by an individual that unfortunately has my own blood in their veins and is a complete liberal/communist xian crap all loving whatever my ass who who literally believes is a god and whatever new agers believe.
I can’t stand this behaviour anymore as it impacts me directly and is generally angering me and want to do something drastic about it. I would like this person to completely and permanently fear me, lole literally being scared about being around me so that it will not go against me in any way or shape.
I was thinking of directing the runes fehu and isa into the person and affirming that she is super fearful of me and cant act in any way against me, so this would basically be a binding that makes the person fearful too.
Has anybody ever done this and can share his experience? And suggestions?

Aquarius said:

I've programmed my aura to incite anxiety and fear in particular individuals before and this has worked to have them avoid me and even stop interaction completely. Whenever someone is feeling fear it's a very powerful negative energy that spreads a sense of dread which has the side affect of fear on those of us who can sense it, so if you're going to make someone feel fear make sure you can deflect and protect yourself from the negative energies they're going to give off as a result in order to prevent yourself from being affected.

Fear is involved with grey energy but I haven't used grey energy specifically for the purpose of fear, though you could definitely incite fear using grey energy. Obviously be extremely cautious and careful when using grey energy and definitely don't use it if you are not confident in your abilities to direct energy. I would imagine targeting the individuals throat chakra, imagine their throat chakra being squeezed and powerfully compressed by grey energy, suffocating it and seeping inside of it with the intent to instill terror. This can do long-term and terrible damage though, so you'd have to make sure you mean it and aren't going to regret it later.

I'd suggest simply programming your aura itself to incite fear, though how quickly it will do this once programmed to depends on how strong your aura is; a very powerful aura can have an individual fear you almost immediately, where as a weaker one you'd have to have the individual closer in your vicinity for a longer amount of time for it to start affecting them. I never used runes to program my aura, simply energy and affirmations. You could program it with something along the lines of "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, my aura incites intense fear and dread in <name of individual>. <name of individual> is totally and completely afraid of me in every way."

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Be very careful with the affirmation. Don't want the fear to go too far and make a problem.
Very true.

Check out that Vinasa topic again. I remember Shael suggesting something powerful about this.

Aquarius said:
I am very annoyed by an individual that unfortunately has my own blood in their veins and is a complete liberal/communist xian crap all loving whatever my ass who who literally believes is a god and whatever new agers believe.
I can’t stand this behaviour anymore as it impacts me directly and is generally angering me and want to do something drastic about it. I would like this person to completely and permanently fear me, lole literally being scared about being around me so that it will not go against me in any way or shape.
I was thinking of directing the runes fehu and isa into the person and affirming that she is super fearful of me and cant act in any way against me, so this would basically be a binding that makes the person fearful too.

You could do a standard binding to stop them bothering you and take care of the main problem, then if you still want to make them fear you, you could pull out and program their light body to scare them out of being near you or talking about you or whatever. Your own aura can also be programmed to incite in them a fear of you.

You can program your aura using white light and affirm my aura is repelling,putting fear in said person and keeping said person far away from me at all times

Aquarius said:
I have done something (somewhat?) similar to this on a family member before. On multiple of them actually. What I did was to make them be completely dominated by my will, so that they cannot restrict my freedom or do other annoying things to me.

Below a copy-paste from my reply on this thread https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19165&p=77957#p77957
It was more centered around combining a deathspell with mantra(s), but it can work to establish dominance/incite fear, too. Just use the color red instead of grey, and visualize it programming their brain.
Here the copy-paste

"If you want to do a death spell in combination with using a mantra, I would suggest using mantras that elevate you and put you above the person you wish to perform the deathspell on. This is fully optional of course, but it's the most applicable mantra usage for this purpose that I can think of, as using death mantras is not an option.

For example, when doing a spell to bring death, suppression, slavery, or whatever else of this kind onto another person (keep ethics in mind here), you could use a mantra that projects superiority, like "zAsitR", just to name one example. I prefer sanskrit words as they can be precisely picked based on the exact thing you wish to do, but if you prefer runes, you could use "Ansuz" and/or "Sowilo" for this effect of elevation/superiority instead.
Taking "zAsitR" as an example here, which means things like "Ruler", "Imperator", "Chastiser", "Teacher", "Punisher", etc., you would vibrate this mantra, or a variation of it with maybe "Aum" in front of it (Aum zAsitR), into yourself for some amount of repetitions, and then visualize the victim being bound by you and submitting to you fully. After this you can do the usual stuff of flooding them with grey energy (note- do not visualize any grey energy inside of yourself), and affirming whatever fate you wish for them to have.
And again, to repeat, do this ethically. Not many people would deserve such a fate, so don't go around using this to do stupid stuff that'd upset the Gods.
Also, this can be used without the deathspell part at the end, to instead make a variation of a binding spell on someone. I'm using this currently and it's working wonders. If you want to use it in this way instead, I would recommend using the color red in your visualizations, as opposed to grey. Potentially, using an icy blue could also be a good option, but in these cases you may want to use Isa instead, which would just be the basic binding spell anyways."

Here I made the example with sanskrit mantra "zAsitR", as it is the one I have used and it has given me great results. However, if you feel uncomfortable using sanskrit mantras, it should also work perfectly well to just use one or both of the runes I have recommended above.

So to sum it up briefly--
Use mantra(s) of elevation on yourself,
Bind the target to your will, aka make them submit to you,
State whatever fate you wish for them to have with a well-made affirmation.

And like I said in the copy-pasted post, keep ethics in mind. Argedco already mentioned this as well, so basically just try not to overdo things. As long as you don't completely "break" their mind, you should be fine. You can also incite respect and/or submission instead of fear, to make it less torturous on the person, while still giving you the same results. Living in constant fear isn't a very nice fate, so just making them respect you and submit to you should be the more "ethical" option in my opinion.

Best of luck with your working :)

Aquarius said:
If you want to do something drastic, you can curse his soul to dissolve into ether. If instead you just want to get rid of that person, then you can program his body of light: ... whatever you want, and you could order them to go and live far away etc.

Gray0123456789 said:
If you want to do something drastic, you can curse his soul to dissolve into ether.
Thank you for once again showing your soul/species/race to us, but I think we have had more than enough examples by now. You don't have to be here anymore, maybe the greys can take you onto a spaceship and fly you around however you like. ;)

Gray0123456789 said:
If you want to do something drastic, you can curse his soul to dissolve into ether.
Thank you for once again showing your soul/species/race to us, but I think we have had more than enough examples by now. You don't have to be here anymore, maybe the greys can take you onto a spaceship and fly you around however you like. ;)
Now you offended me. ... He said something drastic. Do you know what the word drastic means? I answered Aquarius perfectly.

Gray0123456789 said:
Now you offended me. ... He said something drastic. Do you know what the word drastic means? I answered Aquarius perfectly.
How could you offend a cockroach / rat / grey? Pretty sure they don't have any emotions. They just pretend fake emotions because they want to emulate people. All your answers are the perfect answer for a grey to give, NOT for humans to give or recieve. All your answers on all topics are pure poison and destruction against anyone who would try them. Everyone can feel how cold, soulless, robotic, and truly grey you are. We know what you are and you aren't tricking anyone.

Gray0123456789 said:
How could you offend a cockroach / rat / grey? Pretty sure they don't have any emotions. They just pretend fake emotions because they want to emulate people. All your answers are the perfect answer for a grey to give, NOT for humans to give or recieve. All your answers on all topics are pure poison and destruction against anyone who would try them. Everyone can feel how cold, soulless, robotic, and truly grey you are. We know what you are and you aren't tricking anyone.
You must not allow yourself to offend me. First of all, I'm not a Jew, gray, reptilian. I'm not connected to the enemy ones and I'm not one of them. Now I tell you something you need to understand ... in some previous posts I wrote about enslavement ...... I didn't say to forgive the enemies and to take sides with them. I said to enslave and use enemies. I understand that those damned enemies don't deserve to be enslaved and used ... they just deserve to be destroyed. ..... This does not mean that I am one of them. If you are interested in knowing about emotions, you can do your personal research on emotions ...... You have to inform yourself about the emotions and intelligence of the creatures and the brain structure they have. The research you need to do ... is: Why don't reptiles have emotions? Because the birds are very intelligent. ..... How did you get offended? You're just a worm who thinks he's a snake. You are a beginner who believes he is of a high standard and you look at things straight as a horse. I didn't want to offend you, but you started. It's good to discuss and learn from each other, but thinking wrong things is ridiculous. You are right in certain things, but to think of me as one of the enemies is total patheticity. When I write something, read it well and think about it, before judging me wrong. I have shown respect for you in previous posts, but now you have offended me to the extreme. Sorry, I didn't want to offend you. You don't have to think wrong things about me.

Gray0123456789 said:

This guy reminds me of another infiltrator who worships grays and seraphim with the nickname of thaliagrace.

Gray0123456789 said:
If you are actually honest, then I am sorry for what I said. But the thing is the greys have used you and connected with you, and all the attention you gave them made these connections stronger. If you are really a good person but you have been psychically attached to the greys, then we can feel the soul and energies of the greys around you. And once I feel that grey alien soul all my mercy goes away because I feel so strong that it's an enemy. If that is not truly you, then I wish you the best in cleaning your soul and removing all the grey energy there was. If you do Final RTR and Returning Curses and other meditations to clean and make your soul stronger, all that grey energy would be erased away and your true self will shine. I also recommend to make a new account with a new name that isn't connected to the greys.

On the JoS page of The aura and how to use it: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

For keeping unwanted individuals away:
Breathe in white light like the Sun. White light reflects and repels.
Affirm:
”My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________far away from me at all times.

I think in the end for all the negatives this individual is inciting to you. They most likely don't deserve to be destroyed perhaps just a backhand slap across the face.

If you want to take it further https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

I suggest you do it propless. If you have the time, money, and effort to track everything you need so be it.

I have done it before using 216 Gebo and 216 Isa. I visualized the person in chains, hemp ropes particularly over their mouth biting into it, chains around the tongue, prison shackles from the back tieing both wrists and ankles, Gothic black chains, and straightjacket. Then I visualized Gebo at the center of their body in black and a black aura around them with mini-Gebo(mini-Gebo/Isa are unnecessary but helps if you can maintain it). Then vibrated Gaybo 216 times short vibrations. Then visualized them exactly the same as before this time with 216 Isa rune in center colored black and around them while completely frozen in an iceberg, made it huge.

I think while 216 is twice as much vibration and many times more powerful. Perhaps recent reading into 108 being a Saturnian number though not evil or malefic just based on a principle of Saturn like recently mentioned by the clergy. It might be wise to stick with 108 if it deals with Saturn if not and it's no big deal doubling wouldn't hurt just might be aligned with a numerological principle difference.

And make sure to clean your aura, soul, and chakras thoroughly after the binding making sure to even use the Returning Curses prayer demonic assistance to clean. Binding might not be exactly black magic your not working with anything negative but it is dealing with a slight form of black magic so cleaning is better than no cleaning either way don't let the negatives of binding rebound to you if such matters can occurs. I'm hopeful that binding isn't exactly black magic in nature but non-the less take the precaution anyways just like I did. After the ritual you can do what I did and clean well; take your time.

It states best time at a Full Moon but I did do it on a Saturday during the hours of Saturn. It may work alright but if you patient for the Full Moon so be it.

Gray0123456789 said:
If you are actually honest, then I am sorry for what I said. But the thing is the greys have used you and connected with you, and all the attention you gave them made these connections stronger. If you are really a good person but you have been psychically attached to the greys, then we can feel the soul and energies of the greys around you. And once I feel that grey alien soul all my mercy goes away because I feel so strong that it's an enemy. If that is not truly you, then I wish you the best in cleaning your soul and removing all the grey energy there was. If you do Final RTR and Returning Curses and other meditations to clean and make your soul stronger, all that grey energy would be erased away and your true self will shine. I also recommend to make a new account with a new name that isn't connected to the greys.
It's all right. I repeat, you can ask Satan and our Gods about me and everything will be clear to you. I'm not an enemy. And yes, you're right, I make another account, with an excellent username.

Gray0123456789 said:

I don't really know but wasn't gray that guy who had a picture of a grey as a Profilepic? I think he was, not 100% sure about that tho. Idk I wouldn't trust him, gutfeeling.

NinRick said:
Gray0123456789 said:

I don't really know but wasn't gray that guy who had a picture of a grey as a Profilepic? I think he was, not 100% sure about that tho. Idk I wouldn't trust him, gutfeeling.
it's him indeed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back