Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please, Please HELP

Sananda

My head might explode. i keep hearing evil thoughts and sounds in my head on doing CRAZY EVIL THINGS i tried banishing rituals but these thought keep coming even with my vast power in meditation and void meditation ability they keep coming so i closed my chakras completely so they r gome at least for now and each time i try to open them again and meditate they keep coming so i immediately closed my chakras again and it has been a month now.
my question is what is this ? how to deal with them or make them gone forever ?
is there a mantra or a word of power to calm the mind ?

Try cleaning aura or protecting aura.... Maybe it's your own mind because that's what's going on in my situation

I do void meditations and its been helping very little

i have uncontrolled mental chatter and I can tell people around me are telepathically annoyed so they say things and insult me telepathically, it's very embarrassing because hear them clearly but I kinda try not to respond to them and ignore them but it's hard as I slip up and say some rude shit sometimes.

I know it's my own fault due to a history of drugs. I started @14 now I'm 18 and it's my responsibility to control it cause there's no magick "poof" that can help me.

If it's not that then try the returning curses meditation

If you keep dwelling on it you're gonna make these thoughts more powerful than they originally were.

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
Try cleaning aura or protecting aura.... Maybe it's your own mind because that's what's going on in my situation

I do void meditations and its been helping very little

i have uncontrolled mental chatter and I can tell people around me are telepathically annoyed so they say things and insult me telepathically, it's very embarrassing because hear them clearly but I kinda try not to respond to them and ignore them but it's hard as I slip up and say some rude shit sometimes.

I know it's my own fault due to a history of drugs. I started @14 now I'm 18 and it's my responsibility to control it cause there's no magick "poof" that can help me.

If it's not that then try the returning curses meditation

Or they don't even think these things and you're just making yourself look like a jackass listening to your own fears and responding to them. So be really careful here.

To make void meditation work, you really need to practice it frequently and for quite sometime, depending on how disobedient your mind is.

Oh and btw I didn’t expected Satan to help me at all. I just wanted to tell him in honesty what was going on and that I am very sorry about this.
But he helps his children, I learned this from own experience and I am so grateful for this!

NinRick said:
Oh and btw I didn’t expected Satan to help me at all. I just wanted to tell him in honesty what was going on and that I am very sorry about this.
But he helps his children, I learned this from own experience and I am so grateful for this!

Do not doubt in his help, he always helps his people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NinRick said:

Do not doubt in his help, he always helps his people.

Of course not Commander! I just wanted to reassure him that everything will be alright!
No doubts in my heart!

Oh dang it didn't sent the message I sent before, so this doesn't make any sense.

Jupiter said:
My head might explode. i keep hearing evil thoughts and sounds in my head on doing CRAZY EVIL THINGS i tried banishing rituals but these thought keep coming even with my vast power in meditation and void meditation ability they keep coming so i closed my chakras completely so they r gome at least for now and each time i try to open them again and meditate they keep coming so i immediately closed my chakras again and it has been a month now.
so vast that some thoughts are giving you problems?
your problem and your statement do not correlate.

perhaps your abilities are not as vast as you think and you should develop them further, either way what you're saying just seems like paranoia, just relax, you can handle this, if your abilities were as you claim, you'd know not give a fuck about these thoughts at all, and just ignore it like it never happened.

your last question makes it seem as there's some instant cure for this, there is not, problems like this take a bit of time to overcome, just relax and focus, you'll be fine,
but for the sake of answering the question itself, you can try the ISA rune or Aum.

I experienced probably the same thing as you. It is very horrible when one is not in control of their own thoughts.Just remember when you have thoughts that don`t corrospond to your nature, they are probably not your thoughts.
I was like this for like 2Weeks and it drove me insane. Actually I was trying to push reality away and said to myself that everything is okay, when in fact nothing was okay at all. I was afraid of meditating, sleeping and being alone because of this.

Then I decided to go to Father Satan in all honesty and I told him everything. And right away he gave me a clear sign that he heared me and immediatly those thoughts vanished.

Just remember you are not alone! Satan always watches out for his people!

HAIL SATAN, THE GREATEST OF ALL!

Jupiter said:

Your head won't explode my friend, but you should learn to calm down. To make them gone forever, you will have to deal with them, that is the only way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back