Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to destroy electronics?

Aquarius

I want someone’s laptop to stop working completely, what is a way I can do that with energy?

Aquarius said:
I want someone’s laptop to stop working completely, what is a way I can do that with energy?

There's a few ways.

1. During a mercury retrograde you could program the 'aura' of the laptop to attract the destructive energies toward the electronic essentially making a focal point.

2. If you are advanced and powerful you could actually suck out all of the energy from the laptop and use this energy to empower yourself. This will drain it's battery but obviously it can be recharged.

3. You can do the reverse, and again very advanced, you could overcharge the battery to make it fry itself completely.

4. You can actually curse the laptop with energy programming. Visualize the laptop having a mix of yellow and grey energy being integrated into it and program this energy with an affirmation to curse the laptop, something like "This laptop is now completely destroyed and unusable." and visualize the laptop breaking in whatever way of your choice. Be careful when using grey energy.

Aquarius said:
You can curse that laptop with the fire element and be completely revised and cut into a thousand pieces. Or you can use the person with the laptop to destroy the laptop. Ordering them to the body of light ... very important, once you give them the orders ..... you have to finish, by giving them a special order ... "you don't remember anything about this session, but obey the same to the orders .

Aquarius said:

I managed to destroy a hairdryer during last mercury retrograde. I was pretty pissed that time (like really pissed) and my mum dryed my hair because she insisted to do so. Then I wanted to release my fury on something but not on my mum, soo I closed my eyes and imagined that i crushed the hairdryer with ALL my power and more beneath my foot.. and woop instantly while I was seeing the Hairdryer explode in my mind, the Hairdryer exploded in my mother‘s hand.
I was like „wait.. did I just do that?!“

Btw luckily nobody was injured or hurt.

I think I was able to that because of the mercury retrograde, because I was right in front of it and because of my intense anger. I didn‘t want to destox the dryer I just wanted to release the anger. And we should never direct anger at the ones we love.. so rip hairdryer.

So I would say just Imagine the laptop, and release all your hatred for this person on that labtop and crush this motherfucker with all your might in thousand of pieces!

I actualy did that a few times imaging that the televisor od my neighbour stopped working and then some days later it did lol (i kind hate that super xian bitch)
I guess you could just program the aura or the object that you want to destroy.

If Ninrick's suggestion doesn't work, you could try frying it by evoking the fire element into the laptop.

Electronics, especially laptops are very susceptible to overheating and getting burned out. I have never tried this myself, but I feel that frying a laptop by evoking fire into it daily should be effective in destroying it.

I'd suggest visualizing in your mind the laptop getting completely incinerated, turning to ash in a blazing flame while vibrating Tejas and evoking fire into it.

However, you might want to be careful with this as you could potentially set their house on fire as well with this method. Still heat and electronics don't mix well, so my best guess is that this should be very effective.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
^Please tell us what worked for you.
Okay I will, give me time:)

i know you don´t like your sister ( i estimate you want to destroy her laptop), in the long run, wouldn´t it better to do a peace/ family working instead of wasting your own family resources?

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
^Please tell us what worked for you.

i know you don´t like your sister ( i estimate you want to destroy her laptop), in the long run, wouldn´t it better to do a peace/ family working instead of wasting your own family resources?
In the long run I'm just gonna move out and never have contact with her and probabily other family members too. It's not like I want a peaceful life with my family, but they are completely goyimfied.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

In the long run I'm just gonna move out and never have contact with her and probabily other family members too. It's not like I want a peaceful life with my family, but they are completely goyimfied.

considering your post about a working for friends. a goyimfied family is better then having no one. If you don´t like lonelyness.

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:

considering your post about a working for friends. a goyimfied family is better then having no one. If you don´t like lonelyness.
I don't feel the need of becoming friends with goyim level people, if I do a working to attract friends it's not like I can't find friends, I can, just not with the average joe, I want to attract SS like minded people not some commie retards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back