Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WHO IS NICE?

tandt

For centuries the Christian program have been working tirelessly on creating people known as the “nice Guys”.
These guys are the ones that are adepts at hiding or trying to eliminate certain things about themselves that is their mistakes, needs, emotions and they try to become what they believe others want them to be, that is generous, helpful, peaceful, never to be angry, not to be sexual etc… These are what we call the nice guys. These guys believe that if they are “good” and do everything “right” they can be loved, get their needs met and have a problem free life.
This nice guy syndrome can be traced back from childhood. We grew up in families where we were taught to never say anything out and just accept what you were told. We live in a world were putting your needs and wants first was viewed as being selfish and bad. Don’t do this and do that.
As a result we end up in a world full of people seeking the approval of others, people who try to hide their perceived flaws and mistakes, people who put other people’s needs and want before their own, people who play the role of a victim always, men that disassociates themselves from their masculine energy, people that create relationships that are not satisfying, people who don’t experience good sex and people who fail to live to their full potential.
I was one of these guys, I had a difficulties in expressing my feelings and lacking self-confidence. I was the guy that puts other people’s needs first and having difficulties in facing my fears and having my needs met.
The truth is if you want to be free, happy and get things you want in life, the first step is being honest with yourself and if they are problems that needs to be fixed, fix them. Lying and pretending to be fine is not going to help. Some of the issues we have, are from our past lives and even childhood. A lot of us comes from Christian backgrounds, hence we have to deprogram our minds. It’s a very difficult process but it’s worth it. This will open the gates of success and freedom.
A book that helped me was a book called ‘’NO MO MR. NICE GUY by Robert A. Glover.
Yes its true, knowing yourself is the first step in advancing and developing yourself. Have that relationship with yourself. Be open and be honesty to yourself. I assure you, you will advance both spiritually and materially.

Only consider however that going the "opposite" direction is equally stupid and mentally ill, ie to become toxicity personified in the form of arrogance.

From what I perceive, I do not see all that many.

I see only cucks and on the other end utterly selfish fiends with oversized self perceptions who believe everything revolves around themselves. A lack of balance overall.

Also you cannot maintain 1 behavior mode with towards anyone, worthy and unworthy, this is low intelligence and being a useless blockhead.

Replacing a mistake with another mistake does not help in these situations.

People of the xian program are the good goys not the nice guys. On the other end of this we have the selfish fiend which is another promotion of the "all about me" aspect of christianity.

In xianity all that matters is basically yourself and your jew master. The person is the sole goal of xianity and his personal promised salvation.

Larger worries about society are abandoned, caring about any community is not necessary, one is instructed to leave behind friends, ancestors, family etc, and socialization is only insofar it is either submission or cutting the heads of people with holy axes for they did not approve your "prophetry" and your daddy jesus in heaven.

It looks like some people disappointed you and you said Ok, I am not going to be 'nice' anymore.
In fact, being nice is the nicest thing. We are human beings. The society is built on cooperation, empathy, etc.
My opinion is simple and simple to apply
If you care about yourself you need to care for the others and the environment, It goes both ways. If you love yourself you will love people.
Of course, you can't and should not love everybody, the point is YOU SHOULD GIVE PEOPLE A FAIR CHANCE TO PROVE THEIR WORTH. One calculated chance if you may. NOBODY FROM YOUR PRESENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUT PAST TRAUMAS AND DECEPTIONS. Being cautious is one mature thing, overextending this to paranoia, is another.

I love being nice, I am the nicest person I know.
The same applies in reverse. I am the worse nightmare you could ever imagine.
My kindness has no limits, therefore when I am being crossed I will go to the other extreme. It's only natural to be like this. I love intensity but this is me, just don't run away from who you are, for as long as you are being fair.

BE FAIR WITH PEOPLE. FAIR IS EVERYTHING.
Give a second chance if you consider in rare cases but never the 3rd. Also, make sure that you understand the difference between a 'mistake' and/with a 'premeditated act'. Be reasonable but don't give up on being nice. Enjoy your life, don't overthink, not every interaction has to be 'profound and/or meaningful, just make sure people don't perceive you like/as a stupid

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back