Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing bad habits ? (29th April)

Jack

On 29th April the calendar shows "sexuality ,power,reseach,occult ,transformations".
And according to Lydias psychological working its written ,Hour of Sun (Self), Moon (unconscious, emotions, habits). Actually i want to transform my habits. I want to eliminate certain bad habits. Can Wanujo work for this ? Any different recommendations for mantras ?

Jack said:
On 29th April the calendar shows "sexuality ,power,reseach,occult ,transformations".
And according to Lydias psychological working its written ,Hour of Sun (Self), Moon (unconscious, emotions, habits). Actually i want to transform my habits. I want to eliminate certain bad habits. Can Wanujo work for this ? Any different recommendations for mantras ?

Yes, it can be effective here.
I would also recommend to use eihwaz for transformations (if you want to change the habit) and empowering your will (so you won't do the habit).
Or, you could use ansuz if you want to detach from a habit.
Plus programming it. 

Also, habits are programmed in the brain. When you feel the need to do this habit, try to void your mind or you can try to do something else in order to keep yourself occupied.

Maya said:
Jack said:

Yes, it can be effective here.
I would also recommend to use eihwaz for transformations (if you want to change the habit) and empowering your will (so you won't do the habit).
Or, you could use ansuz if you want to detach from a habit.
Plus programming it. 

Also, habits are programmed in the brain. When you feel the need to do this habit, try to void your mind or you can try to do something else in order to keep yourself occupied.
Thnx for the suggestion

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back