Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question for the HP's about Yaum...

luis

I've been using Yaum on both my third eye and 6th chakras for a while now but i've been wandering is it right to use on my third eye or i should use Thaum there? I use Yaum because i can vibrate it better than Thaum but if it's better than Yaum for my third eye than i'm going to use it.

I’m not an HP but the JoyofSatan website says to use Yaum for the 6th chakra and third eye. I believe that is the traditional Sanskrit vibration for that center.

The JoyofSatan website used to say to use Thaum which is effective as well but it has been updated to Yaum.

No need to try to ask the HPs about it when it already has been spoken about here and is on the site. The HPs are extremely busy, some people underestimate how busy they are.

Darksage666 said:
I’m not an HP but the JoyofSatan website says to use Yaum for the 6th chakra and third eye. I believe that is the traditional Sanskrit vibration for that center.

The JoyofSatan website used to say to use Thaum which is effective as well but it has been updated to Yaum.

No need to try to ask the HPs about it when it already has been spoken about here and is on the site. The HPs are extremely busy, some people underestimate how busy they are.
If i'm not wrong on Jos it say that Yaum is used for the 6th chakra and there is nowhere that is say that can be used for the third eye. I just asssumed that it can because it's an extension. I asked because in the opening chakras page they changed the opening of the 6th chakra to Yaum but for the Third eye is still Thaum there. I'm not trying to waste anyone time, just asking to be sure.

luis said:
I've been using Yaum on both my third eye and 6th chakras for a while now but i've been wandering is it right to use on my third eye or i should use Thaum there? I use Yaum because i can vibrate it better than Thaum but if it's better than Yaum for my third eye than i'm going to use it.

I’m no HP either, altougth might be of help: Thaum is a mantra related to the Moon, thus it works well with the Ajna Chakra. However Yaum is Yana or Jana, the supreme wisdom. It also connects into Yama, meaning control. Ajna means command center. This is where the “orders” are sent out. The Ajna regulates and controls all the other chakras below the same way It’s related gland, the pituitary controls all of the endocrine glands.

In general, YAUM is most likely to be better and more advanced, while THAUM can be used if you want to increase your receptive abillities, dreams and other Moon related aspects of the Mind/6th Chakra.

Listen to the sound of Th and Y, when vibrated they are variations of one another.

There's so many powerful good mantras. We don't have to act like "this part has to be this mantra, this has to be this one..." Thaum and Yaum are both great for anything in your head. Use Yaum if it is better and easier for you to do, it's not a big deal.

Thank you to everyone! I will keep use Yaum for my third eye :)

I opened my third eye vibrating Thoth and I'm pretty sure it opened almost immediately.

My routine constitutes using & vibrating THOTH on my third eye first then YAUM on the 6th chakra. I find the TH sound to be more penetrating and effective in awakening the third eye for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back