Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does anyone agree that the Church Of Satan should be tax exempt?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
So I've been hearing in the news now that the Church Of Satan is now tax exempt! According to the government agencies of the IRS. And from the looks of it everyone is not happy about it, including the other branches of religions. This may lead to an up roar around the world seeing now that Satanist should have rights to participate in the public as everybody else, as well as practicing their religious beliefs. So, what are your thoughts?

The church of Satan or The Satanic Temple ? Both of these organizations consist of far left communist/Marxist radicals larping as Satanists and maligning our Fathers good name. They are no different than an aethist who does nothing spiritual except dress up one day as an animal, do the black mass once a year,jerk off to karl marx the rabbi,and basically just troll everyone and themselves. The more sorry state of affairs is that brain dead Christians take these people seriously. Even the Jewish Rothschild dominated illuminati doesn't give a shit about these weirdos. They don't exist in the eyes of anyone and yet Christians will react violently when you say someone's a satanist. Its like a gut reaction.

As for the IRS question, neither the Church nor the Church of Satan, or the Satanic Temple should be tax exempt as they are not religious organizations but political movements. They are both run and controlled by the Jews. But it's a waste talking about this. Is a false exercise. Its a long time away from when we will exterminate these organizations.

I thought they were always tax exempt. It doesn't ultimately matter now, though. They market themselves as a religion, so nothing is going to change as far as the laws go. They're irrelevant, so again, it doesn't really matter.

Al_Jariel66 said:
This may lead to an up roar around the world seeing now that Satanist should have rights to participate in the public as everybody else, as well as practicing their religious beliefs.

This doesn't apply to us. The enemy would exterminate us if they would know who we are.

By law religion has that right, it sets a precedent for our side. Just because you don't like what they promote does not mean they don't have the legal right to be tax exempt. The Satanic Temple founders came from the CoS, the Temple of Satan is the progressive liberal ideology and the CoS is the hyper individualist, anarcho-capitalist model. The ToS was the only group that came from the CoS to simply move into a metaphysical, gnosis model they are based on a Neo-Platonist platform. Lavey's daughter Zena went into the ToS.

The Temple of Satan and the Church of Satan both represent the standard American demographic when it comes to general liberal beliefs, its a reflection of American culture, its nothing new or shocking in that sense. The CoS was American liberalism of the American liberal boomer and the Temple of Satan is American liberalism of the American liberal Millennials.

Note something out of all the Satanic leaders of these groups it was Aquino who got the most attacks and still does. Part of that is he was in the American military which is evangelical Christian world, however I also suspect it was due to him actually moving into a spiritual direction and acknowledging Satan as literal, living god and being. Aquino's book on his time as a High Priest in the CoS is revealing. The Clergy of the CoS at that time knew that Satan was a real being and god from spiritual interaction. Aquino based on this wanted to move the CoS into a spiritual direction and openly acknowledge Satan as god not an archetype. Lavey refused and was just selling memberships and positions off to others. So Aquino left and founded the ToS.

To this day Aquino is the subject of obsession and slander from mentality ill, Christian "truthers" the most famous the source which all the others repeat is proven to be lying about his military service and was never even close to Aquino let alone on his personal staff in the military. It was also a Christian minister who brought the accusations against Aquino which where proven totality false. This is the curses of the enemy against Aquino, the enemy never forgave Aquino for the ToS and for doing the rituals in the SS castle in Germany to awaken the energies of the SS rituals and put them into the world again. Aquino based a lot of the ToS off the SS ideals.

The Alchemist7 said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
This may lead to an up roar around the world seeing now that Satanist should have rights to participate in the public as everybody else, as well as practicing their religious beliefs.

This doesn't apply to us. The enemy would exterminate us if they would know who we are.

That's just sad

HP Mageson666 said:
By law religion has that right, it sets a precedent for our side. Just because you don't like what they promote does not mean they don't have the legal right to be tax exempt. The Satanic Temple founders came from the CoS, the Temple of Satan is the progressive liberal ideology and the CoS is the hyper individualist, anarcho-capitalist model. The ToS was the only group that came from the CoS to simply move into a metaphysical, gnosis model they are based on a Neo-Platonist platform. Lavey's daughter Zena went into the ToS.

The Temple of Satan and the Church of Satan both represent the standard American demographic when it comes to general liberal beliefs, its a reflection of American culture, its nothing new or shocking in that sense. The CoS was American liberalism of the American liberal boomer and the Temple of Satan is American liberalism of the American liberal Millennials.

Note something out of all the Satanic leaders of these groups it was Aquino who got the most attacks and still does. Part of that is he was in the American military which is evangelical Christian world, however I also suspect it was due to him actually moving into a spiritual direction and acknowledging Satan as literal, living god and being. Aquino's book on his time as a High Priest in the CoS is revealing. The Clergy of the CoS at that time knew that Satan was a real being and god from spiritual interaction. Aquino based on this wanted to move the CoS into a spiritual direction and openly acknowledge Satan as god not an archetype. Lavey refused and was just selling memberships and positions off to others. So Aquino left and founded the ToS.

To this day Aquino is the subject of obsession and slander from mentality ill, Christian "truthers" the most famous the source which all the others repeat is proven to be lying about his military service and was never even close to Aquino let alone on his personal staff in the military. It was also a Christian minister who brought the accusations against Aquino which where proven totality false. This is the curses of the enemy against Aquino, the enemy never forgave Aquino for the ToS and for doing the rituals in the SS castle in Germany to awaken the energies of the SS rituals and put them into the world again. Aquino based a lot of the ToS off the SS ideals.

Hmmm, that's very detailing information. So I wonder what's going to happen now, shouldn't Satanist not be recognized as a religion then?

Its a good thing for these people to be putting Satanic symbols and rituals in the public mind. Think about it this way think farther ahead. How many people now looked up Satanism and maybe found out more about it. How many people did this activate kind of Uranian energies in to rebel against the enemy which in the end could end up turning out with them seeing the truth.

I mean I know they are not us and some of it is even blasphemous to the true intentions of Satan but think ahead. In the future the changes they are making in society could be a great benifit to us.

Maybe even some of you were in these organizations before coming here. Satan himself helped in the founding of the Church of Satan thing. Even though I personally think a lot of things in these organizations are dumb and that if people wanted to be wierd they should have picked something other than Satanism or the name of Satan to do it under I still think in the end all this may benifit us somehow.

I wanted to add I say what I did because when I was like 11 or 12 I came across Marilyn Manson that kind of planted the seeds for me to look a couple of years later deeper into what Satanism actually was about and I found the JOS. Yes I know its not real Satanism and the guy probably is a Jew but just having the symbols and energy there can spark something in someones minds.

I hope you all understand what I am saying.

I do think this is going to turn on the enemy if they are trying to make us look silly. All its doing is planting seeds in the minds of who knows how many people.

Well that is my thoughts and no I am not part of any of those organizations and I would suggest everyone stay away from them as there is a lot of enemy stuff in it. I am just telling you the positive side. I hope you understand. I know for a fact all of this will backfire on the enemy in the end so dont worry. Someday we will have open Satanic groups but that will be in a few years not now. However this in the end may make that possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back