Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

why and who is fucking with me?

Catalincata94

The worst of all i had suicide atempt what did that do to me? no one want's to be friends with me exept for my family and relatives that's what it did, why did this happen? because i believed i talked to Satan and the Gods that's the truth but no go kill yourself sais what ever i believed or was back then (but not directly it just sugested that only this way i can go to them) but it's still not shutting the fuck up. Was it wrong that i decided to kill myself to go to them, to Satan? because i wanted that (yeah it was wrong). but no i can't do a fuck against this fucking voice if it is a voice or someone else could be anyone. I want it to dissapear.

I can't fucking sleep right, laing for hours in bed or not sleaping at all.

and don't give me sermons i've read enough for now.

why coudn't they do something so i don't try to suicide.
it fuked up my reputation. and can't make friends here.
and i left my friends do you know why? T_T because i wanted to be more closer to you all. because one of my friends was always wearing a cross.
Now i have no one. when i speak now to an SS on twitter doen't sais much to me a few words i write like one page he writes like 3 words.

Getting thoughts in my mind non stop. non stop.

I wanted to say this but ignored it. there is a book about another revelation of the bible or something that i've read some years back. shoun't that also be exposed the fuck out of it? It's the "impersonal life by joseph benner"

After reading it that was the first time i've heard a voice in my mind saing like from that book "Listen and know that i am god" but yeah i didn't liked that and got angry and i replied "No i am god".
I think it's funny now what i've said to that god fucker "i am god" bitch.

So i think that book may be related to this voice.

May not be a bad idea to do a banishing, another time the returning curses part I, and double your aop.

Sounds like a thoughtform though just saying.

As for reputation, I personally barely give a damn fuck about that anymore. It is a relateable thing. Only people that have known you personally (only for a certain period of time) know a bit about you, and this is not even the full you.
If you stand out, if you are different in any way, if you are more mature, or somehow a little bit strange, there are plenty of reasons for stupids to try and drag you down. Even if you're the most mediocre person ever some will still bully or gossip about you.

What matters is what you are doing NOW, that you are bettering yourself and focussing on that. Whatever someone else thinks (about you) is a secundary thing.
Remember one thing though, it is YOUR DAMN RIGHT to put people back into their place.

Also, when some start seeing the better side of you, that is a positive thing to you (but like I said there are a damn lot people that want to try and pull shit no matter what).. and your 'reputation'.

Ok... You feel like dying?
How about 100 pushups?
100 pull-ups?
100 sit-ups or knee tucks.?
100 squats?
100 handstand push-ups?
100 bridges?
And no rest in between.
Or Jog round a football field 50 times in 30 minutes. Then come and tell us you still feel like dying...lol
Point is move your body around. Do some form of intense exercises every day without training the same group of muscles every consecutive days. Your body WILL always secret endorphin and other feel-good hormones everyday. Moreso your testosterone levels will increase and you won't feel like a pussy.
Is this how you want to live? Someone is always fucking with you? Broaden your mind. It could be you the negative energies cleaning out of your soul. It could be astrology. It could be your diet. It could be your are not exercising well enough. If you think someone is fucking with you all the time, then your mind WILL create a doorway for entities to actually fuck with you ALL THE TIME! Anything you continuously focus on grows. Even if a grey was actually fucking with you, if you believe that no one is fucking you, your mind will turn the attack off like a radio and your will create a block to the bad energies and you will have real peace of mind.
Focus on the Gods and their sigils or focus the grey that want you to become like them? Choose one!

Suicide solves nothing. Don't do it. Things will probably get better. Look at your birth chart.

If you are hearing voices, do the void meditation. Ask Satan to help you if it doesn't stop.

I wouldn't worry about friends but you could probably find a friend at work or school...

"Don't give me sermons i've read enough for now"

This is a faulty attitude to have. Sometimes re-reading things can cause us to see something new we haven't seen before. Also what I get from this statement is that you are willing to close yourself up from being helped and aided in your struggle.

You need to practice void meditation daily and daily cleansing. As things seem to be out of control. Practice void meditation 2 minutes upon waking up and 2 minutes before sleeping. Doing this everyday can work wonders as each day builds from the previous day and the effort put in, so that eventually longer times can be achieved.

As for your issue in dealing with loneliness you are not the only one dealing with this. Many are also facing similar things and this WON'T change with committing suicide.

Recent thread on suicide https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19080&p=77153&hilit=suicide#p77153

Older thread concerning loneliness... https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3749&p=21497

Most of this would be solved if you did a ritual to Satan explaining the situation you are in and writing down possible solutions during and after the ritual. Also you should be aware that Satan does what he can to help people out, but if they ignore his dictates they will regret it. Not only this but if you jump off a bridge and expect superman to come to the rescue, you are sadly mistaken. Failure to use common sense can be fatal and blaming or thinking Satan would be responsible for the outcome is a terrible falsity. Xtians have this belief that this "god" saves them from even their stupidity and actions, and in many cases this lie of "saviour" is taken to unhealthy extremes of "suicide for heaven". Re-read and study all of the Joy of Satan materials on the website satanisgod.org

Lastly really learn to use the search bar. As by simply typing "suicide" I found some existing threads that can offer the solutions and answers you seek. It's always a good practice to develop self-reliance and your own willingness to learn. This is just a tip for such.

Ok. Sounds like you got a typical case of the enemy messing with your head.
So here's how to help that issue:
1. Stop talking about talking about your beliefs directly to people of outside Faith's.. This is fight club. The first rule of fight club is that you don't fucking talk about fight club. Don't invite the scrutiny of outsiders into your affairs.
2. Do an aura of protection working working.
3. Ignore the voice. Don't feed him into it. Don't try to fight it. Just let go of what it says and move on with your life.
4. You could try a banishing ritual. Vinasa supposedly works wonders.
5. Cut off psychic ties to the enemy and their literature.
6. Chill. And power meditate. Once you level up, the harassment usually stops. But mostly chill. Being hysterical drains your energy and give the enemy incentive to keep bothering you.

Catalincata94 said:

What I say here is theory and I don't claim to know as fact 100%, but I think this Electra Osara bitch is more involved in this crap than you think. I believe 'she' might be an egregor of sorts that's sole purpose is to incite chaos and confusion as well as self-destruction, an enemy curse. Everything I can find on it is related to fear, the mind, thoughts, energy and the astral senses. Reading through your older posts you seemed to 'invoke' or 'welcome' this thought-entity into yourself before you dedicated.

From what I've researched this Natalie Glasson who 'channeled' this Electra Osara is an obvious jew, I can tell just by looking at her, so this thought-entity was obviously created by a jew and further empowered by others who mistakenly did what you did. Furthermore I've looked into the origins of the name itself and found that both Electra and Osara connect to two numerals and we know here that numbers have power behind them.

Electra was written as a name to have this bullshit thing called a 'soul urge', something you are urged or pushed to do just by the name alone, and the number correlated with this 'soul urge' is the number 11. We all know how the number 11 is strongly tied with destruction. Osara is also tied in numerology with the number 9, also a number relating to destruction and endings (we use it with our RTR to destroy the hebrew alphabet.). With the energy of these two numbers it obviously builds towards self-destruction, ruin and tries to encourage the ending of one's own life.

I think the name Electra Osara is just a way to cover the actual numbers that lie behind, so you didn't just invoke this Electra Osara thought-form but you also invoked the energy's of the numbers 11 and 9, an energy trap created by a disgusting jew. This voice in your head may also actually be your own creation. If it didn't start until you read that book, just a one-off thing, the fact that you responded to it with such intense emotion (hatred, anger, etc) you may have unintentionally sparked a small thought-form of your own.

And as you would think about that 'voice' or wonder what it was you would be fueling it more energy, you also said you had anxiety issues so any fear you felt about it constantly worrying or concerning over it would also empower it as fear is a powerful form of energy. Over time it would become more active and 'speaking' to you more often, you'd continue to respond, again, feeding it more energy. The more fear and anxiety you give to it the more you empower it with energy, and negative energy at that.

So I think this Electra Osara thing and the voice are two separate issues.

For Electra Osara, this may be the thought-form that is inciting depression and self-destructive habits, do the banishing ritual again, BUT... this Electra Osara is not an actual being but a form of programmed energy, so saying the name backwards won't do you any good. Instead vibrate “Vinasa” VEE-NAH-SAH 9 times or more (make sure the number of times you vibrate is a multiple of 9 such as 18, 27, 36, etc.) and then say "You are no more" while focusing the destructive affects of the banishing ritual on the thought-form itself.

Try to visualize or feel the thought-form being destroyed, a mass of grey coloured geometric shapes being burned away completely or a grey form of slime being incinerated into nothing, how you imagine the thought-form looks doesn't matter so long as you are destroying it. If you plan to do more than one round of the ritual, what you can do is vibrate Vinasa 9 times, say "You are no more" while focusing on destroying the thought-form, then vibrating Vinasa 9 times again and saying "You are no more", and so on and so on until you feel satisfied. Make sure you raise your energies before doing the ritual.

As for the voice you can do the same thing as above to get rid of it, the only thing you'll do differently is focus your attention on destroying the voice thought-form. Again how you visualize or see it doesn't matter, you don't even have to visualize it so long as you are imagining it being destroyed while doing the ritual.

In addition to these you can also vibrate "SANANDA" 10 times or a multiple of 10 to incite joy or happiness into yourself in order to diffuse negative energy in yourself.
----

And finally, I think you should go back on your treatment for the time being until this whole thing gets sorted out. Things like medication and such are not evil by themselves, especially if it's necessary, and you are obviously in a very, very difficult spot. If meditating and everything was much easier when on treatment then I'd say it won't be a terrible thing to go back on it. In the future after everything gets figured out and you advance further then you may be able to get off of it again, but right now you are not yet advanced enough to handle everything yourself alone just yet.

And remember, you are a member of the House of Satan, you are family here and we look out for our own. I'm not gonna stand by and watch one of our members lose themselves to something that can be stopped just because they don't know how to fight it off yet. That's my personal focus of what I do here, I make sure our members know that they can fight and explain to them how to.

Take consideration to what I've written and know that we all don't advance at the same pace and in the exact same way.

As you could already deduct, these are obviously enemy attacks. I understand that your situation is bad and that you feel angry. The solution is to take some time like 2 hours from your day, go somewhere where you wont be bothered and first let all the emotions and energy out, scream run or do anything that will exhaust you. Then, start to meditate and just fucking MEDITATE till you have strong AoP, your aura is CLEAN and also do void you really need it bro. Actively start doing rtrs and take charge of your life you can do it! + Use music it will help both with letting the negativity out and energy meditations

This is bordering on needing real medical help, and I am NOT A DOCTOR.

The Jews do this thing when their mind races. They literally rub a penny or coin to help ground them. It helps them remember they are here for the money.

You need to find a way to ground yourself into this reality. Also you must work on your aura of protection.

At the end of the day they are just voices. Try jerking off instead of cutting.

If the God's tell you to kill your self then it's not the God's but a enemy or it's your mind.

Do your aura protection meditation twice a day or even more if is neccesary and void meditation daily to have more control your thoughts. It is not excluded that you have been victim of the enemy attacks during this period (Passover). Maybe next week you will feel better because as far as I know Passover ends on Sunday.

Also don't be weak. We have a mission here. Is not like we do it like a kind of job and wait for rewards after. Is our duty to free this planet, which is why the enemy is attacking us incessantly in this jewish bloody holiday of ritual crimes. If you commite suicide, all you do is to give up your responsability and advancement in this life, creating yourself more problems in the next lives and nonetheless, giving huge satisfaction for the enemy. 300 hundred gentiles killed is nothing for them, but a death of a SS would be fucking joy and happiness for them and a very big loss for our community, which is very small anyway, I think there are a few thousands of SS in the entire world.

Also keep yourself busy all the time. Don't allow yourself to think at such things. Do RTRs, activism, study the enemy, read JoS and it's websites, meditate. As you finish something, start something else. Do useful things for you and don't waste the time thinkink at something which will bring you only more problems than you already have.

As for the Gods, I guess you are aware that they are coming here on earth soon, are you? This for one, and for second, you should start from this very moment to seriously empower your astral senses so you can speak directly with the Gods. It will need time and dedication, but is better than fucking up your life and suicide, isn't it? There was a basic advice on the JoS which I remember from the period when I dedicated, and that was, Ignore those thoughts. Don't give them any importance as most probably these are not even your own thoights, but induced in your uncounscious mind by the enemy, and this is why you have to fully ignore them.

As to attracting friends, excepting programming your aura I don't know how to help you more on this. I really hope someone with more experience in this will give you some help.

What also I want to say is, if you obliterate your saturn and do some Jupiter Squares (one is very short, just 16 days), this might seriously improve your overall life. Read this

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18931

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Catalincata94 said:
Getting thoughts in my mind non stop. non stop.

After reading it that was the first time i've heard a voice in my mind

it may be a little bit risky but, why not bind the voice with the isa rune ( isa is a ice rune it freezes motion/etc )?
108 reps 40 days, look for the next black magic date.

GG Allin said:
it may be a little bit risky but, why not bind the voice with the isa rune ( isa is a ice rune it freezes motion/etc )?

It was said on the forum to avoid 108 reps as it is a number related to Saturn. I think it doesn't matter what working you do, by vibrating 108 times you might indirectly evoke in a way or another the energies of Saturn which are not healthy at all.
It was said, 100 or 111 ie better than 108, 55 is better than 54 and 36 is better than 27.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=69365#p69365

StraitShot47 said:

If you will tell a doctor that you hear voices in your mind, he will tell you that you suffer from schizophrenia and in the most happy case he will give you some medicines which will turn your mind into shit and let you go home.

So yes you are not a doctor and this is not a good advice. A doctor is paid to keep people under the control of the medical industry, not to heal them in any way.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalincata94 said:

What I say here is theory and I don't claim to know as fact 100%, but I think this Electra Osara bitch is more involved in this crap than you think. I believe 'she' might be an egregor of sorts that's sole purpose is to incite chaos and confusion as well as self-destruction, an enemy curse. Everything I can find on it is related to fear, the mind, thoughts, energy and the astral senses. Reading through your older posts you seemed to 'invoke' or 'welcome' this thought-entity into yourself before you dedicated.

From what I've researched this Natalie Glasson who 'channeled' this Electra Osara is an obvious jew, I can tell just by looking at her, so this thought-entity was obviously created by a jew and further empowered by others who mistakenly did what you did. Furthermore I've looked into the origins of the name itself and found that both Electra and Osara connect to two numerals and we know here that numbers have power behind them.

Electra was written as a name to have this bullshit thing called a 'soul urge', something you are urged or pushed to do just by the name alone, and the number correlated with this 'soul urge' is the number 11. We all know how the number 11 is strongly tied with destruction. Osara is also tied in numerology with the number 9, also a number relating to destruction and endings (we use it with our RTR to destroy the hebrew alphabet.). With the energy of these two numbers it obviously builds towards self-destruction, ruin and tries to encourage the ending of one's own life.

I think the name Electra Osara is just a way to cover the actual numbers that lie behind, so you didn't just invoke this Electra Osara thought-form but you also invoked the energy's of the numbers 11 and 9, an energy trap created by a disgusting jew. This voice in your head may also actually be your own creation. If it didn't start until you read that book, just a one-off thing, the fact that you responded to it with such intense emotion (hatred, anger, etc) you may have unintentionally sparked a small thought-form of your own.

And as you would think about that 'voice' or wonder what it was you would be fueling it more energy, you also said you had anxiety issues so any fear you felt about it constantly worrying or concerning over it would also empower it as fear is a powerful form of energy. Over time it would become more active and 'speaking' to you more often, you'd continue to respond, again, feeding it more energy. The more fear and anxiety you give to it the more you empower it with energy, and negative energy at that.

So I think this Electra Osara thing and the voice are two separate issues.

For Electra Osara, this may be the thought-form that is inciting depression and self-destructive habits, do the banishing ritual again, BUT... this Electra Osara is not an actual being but a form of programmed energy, so saying the name backwards won't do you any good. Instead vibrate “Vinasa” VEE-NAH-SAH 9 times or more (make sure the number of times you vibrate is a multiple of 9 such as 18, 27, 36, etc.) and then say "You are no more" while focusing the destructive affects of the banishing ritual on the thought-form itself.

Try to visualize or feel the thought-form being destroyed, a mass of grey coloured geometric shapes being burned away completely or a grey form of slime being incinerated into nothing, how you imagine the thought-form looks doesn't matter so long as you are destroying it. If you plan to do more than one round of the ritual, what you can do is vibrate Vinasa 9 times, say "You are no more" while focusing on destroying the thought-form, then vibrating Vinasa 9 times again and saying "You are no more", and so on and so on until you feel satisfied. Make sure you raise your energies before doing the ritual.

As for the voice you can do the same thing as above to get rid of it, the only thing you'll do differently is focus your attention on destroying the voice thought-form. Again how you visualize or see it doesn't matter, you don't even have to visualize it so long as you are imagining it being destroyed while doing the ritual.

In addition to these you can also vibrate "SANANDA" 10 times or a multiple of 10 to incite joy or happiness into yourself in order to diffuse negative energy in yourself.
----

And finally, I think you should go back on your treatment for the time being until this whole thing gets sorted out. Things like medication and such are not evil by themselves, especially if it's necessary, and you are obviously in a very, very difficult spot. If meditating and everything was much easier when on treatment then I'd say it won't be a terrible thing to go back on it. In the future after everything gets figured out and you advance further then you may be able to get off of it again, but right now you are not yet advanced enough to handle everything yourself alone just yet.

And remember, you are a member of the House of Satan, you are family here and we look out for our own. I'm not gonna stand by and watch one of our members lose themselves to something that can be stopped just because they don't know how to fight it off yet. That's my personal focus of what I do here, I make sure our members know that they can fight and explain to them how to.

Take consideration to what I've written and know that we all don't advance at the same pace and in the exact same way.
I want to thank you bro for helping me and replying me so much. Thank you.

So i will do the banishing ritual for the Electra Osara and voice. Separately of course.

But about the the medication i can't do it when i was on it i couldn't vizualize the white light and i think because of all those treatements my mental voice dropped like hearing it very low. My memory at one point was so poor i couldn't remember a single number and also got anxiety during the treatement but after dropping the treatement and meditating and stuff i got rid of it (also turning of wifi) But somethimes i have a little of anxiety for no aparent reason. For that i would need to do more aura cleaning than 2 times per day but i think i would do to much that way. The biggest problem with the treatement for schizophrenia is that it shrinks the brain, there are researches made with some tipes of antipsychotics (that i also took) on macaque monkeys that shows that their brain did shrink.
I remember names of stuffs hard like thinking slow and this wouldn't be good for social purposes when talking about normal stuff and things every one knows but i am like wait what was it's name now? I would get just more retarded with the treatement. Also side effects, having agitation was very hard to not to move. Having hair loss. Once when i was coming home on the streets it was night and suddenly i coudnt walk right like being retarded and not joking (like 1.5 km i had to walk like that and it was terrifying and i remembered in fear of not to remain like that i asked Satan for help so the other day it disappeared and the treatement got changed.) And not to mention that when being on treatement i couldn't read aloud fluently anymore and still having somewhat of that but before i could read fluently.

ZirGohed999 said:
Ok... You feel like dying?
How about 100 pushups?
100 pull-ups?
100 sit-ups or knee tucks.?
100 squats?
100 handstand push-ups?
100 bridges?
And no rest in between.
Or Jog round a football field 50 times in 30 minutes. Then come and tell us you still feel like dying...lol
Point is move your body around. Do some form of intense exercises every day without training the same group of muscles every consecutive days. Your body WILL always secret endorphin and other feel-good hormones everyday. Moreso your testosterone levels will increase and you won't feel like a pussy.
Is this how you want to live? Someone is always fucking with you? Broaden your mind. It could be you the negative energies cleaning out of your soul. It could be astrology. It could be your diet. It could be your are not exercising well enough. If you think someone is fucking with you all the time, then your mind WILL create a doorway for entities to actually fuck with you ALL THE TIME! Anything you continuously focus on grows. Even if a grey was actually fucking with you, if you believe that no one is fucking you, your mind will turn the attack off like a radio and your will create a block to the bad energies and you will have real peace of mind.
Focus on the Gods and their sigils or focus the grey that want you to become like them? Choose one!
I did something like that like 120 squats per day and pushups like 90 or 100 and other exercises and circling 23-24 min with speed in total 1 hour and 24 min so do you know what i got from that? fatigue, at night i hardly did my meditations because i was very tired.
And even in the day time many times i had to rest or relax.
So i did less, i got used to it. i do like 25 min per day and will increase now.

Bro,
it's like you don't listen to the advise i give you, i always felt like i was wasting my time writing to you, but honestly, i quite understand the situation you're going through, i too made suicide attempts, several in fact, as early as 8 years old, i had a very rough childhood.

Like you, i too had a period where entities were fucking with me 24/7, they still do well at least they try too, but my mind is much stronger now, their relentless attempts to harass me are all futile as it does not phase me at all.

All of their deception and manipulation was revealed to me, thanks to Satan and my GD, the enemy has been messing with me for a long time before i dedicated to Satan, and they were most likely there since early childhood.

But like i said, i understand how frustrating your situation is, and i would like to see you overcome this, you'll also be much stronger once you overcome this, but that's a given, the weak and left behind the strong move onward.
But i believe in you.

Catalincata94 said:
You're alive aren't you? you're not dead, and that's what matters.
i think this is a lesson well learnt, THIS IS WAR, do you expect Satan to calmly tuck you into bed?
Perhaps now you won't be so gullible, like i said, IGNORE those entities the best you can, void meditation and control over your mind is something that is learnt and developed, persistence is key.

Yes a banishing ritual will run them away, but what are you going to do when they come back, or the next entity that comes your way?
like i said, the weak won't make it, the strong will move onward.

learn to control your mind, it's going to be hard at 1st, but that's the point of void meditation to LEARN AND DEVELOP control of your mind.

you also have no excuse for 'isolation' do you want friends? then go out there and meet new people, friends are not hard to make,
do you have a computer?
if you do, find a nice multiplayer game, talk to people have fun, join a discord/teamspeak server, and speak or text to people.

like i have told you many times before, relax and have fun anyway you can in your spare time.
this is war, and enemy works to deceive and manipulate, they know well the saying 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer'
don't be swayed by a friendly appearance and demeanor, be ever vigilant.

I just want to make things cleared because people understood that i wanted to suicide because i felt bad or because bad things happened to me. Or that i want to suicide. This is not my case. I understand what you all on the forun said.
The voice back then told me many things that now i consider a bullshit. I was too naive or if this is correct gullible.
Simply put i listened to the voice and bad things happened because of that. I learned from that.
I knew more bad things will happen to me if i suicide, i learned this after the suicide atempt.
So the suicide atempt wasn't because of normal circumstances everyone has it was more a trickery and lack of understanding. Basic reason "if you die you will live in a better place with us". I know sounds christian. so i know killing yourself would make things worse and would show that i leave my duties as an SS. So i never wanted to suicide not even in that atempt it's just that the beliefes created from talking to that voice forced me to do it but in the same time i didn't wanted to die. So lack of understanding got me in that situation. I realized this. Thank you all.

So i will do some banishing rituals on a thought form that i invited in my home a few years, that was before dedicating. As Ghost in the Machine said i agree with him.

Rook said:
Bro,
it's like you don't listen to the advise i give you, i always felt like i was wasting my time writing to you, but honestly, i quite understand the situation you're going through, i too made suicide attempts, several in fact, as early as 8 years old, i had a very rough childhood.

Like you, i too had a period where entities were fucking with me 24/7, they still do well at least they try too, but my mind is much stronger now, their relentless attempts to harass me are all futile as it does not phase me at all.

All of their deception and manipulation was revealed to me, thanks to Satan and my GD, the enemy has been messing with me for a long time before i dedicated to Satan, and they were most likely there since early childhood.

But like i said, i understand how frustrating your situation is, and i would like to see you overcome this, you'll also be much stronger once you overcome this, but that's a given, the weak and left behind the strong move onward.
But i believe in you.

Catalincata94 said:
You're alive aren't you? you're not dead, and that's what matters.
i think this is a lesson well learnt, THIS IS WAR, do you expect Satan to calmly tuck you into bed?
Perhaps now you won't be so gullible, like i said, IGNORE those entities the best you can, void meditation and control over your mind is something that is learnt and developed, persistence is key.

Yes a banishing ritual will run them away, but what are you going to do when they come back, or the next entity that comes your way?
like i said, the weak won't make it, the strong will move onward.

learn to control your mind, it's going to be hard at 1st, but that's the point of void meditation to LEARN AND DEVELOP control of your mind.

you also have no excuse for 'isolation' do you want friends? then go out there and meet new people, friends are not hard to make,
do you have a computer?
if you do, find a nice multiplayer game, talk to people have fun, join a discord/teamspeak server, and speak or text to people.

like i have told you many times before, relax and have fun anyway you can in your spare time.
this is war, and enemy works to deceive and manipulate, they know well the saying 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer'
don't be swayed by a friendly appearance and demeanor, be ever vigilant.
I ignore it. But you mean to not to do a banishing ritual if it is an entity or thought form? Just ignore it?

Catalin, My dear sweet brother. you are a sweet candid person in my eyes, somebody who needs a tight hug. and after I would beat your ass.
You are the type of person who doesn't listen and proceed on following any advice, I met plenty of people like you who don't want help for real but just endlessly complain. When I hear somebody complaining I like to listen actively but come up with ideas and solutions, but most of the people just want to complain. Please deal with this. Follow some advice people are giving you because I can see how wonderful are our brothers around here for actually caring.

Let me tell you what is your problem. YOU ARE EXTREMELY BORED. Nothing more, nothing else. iT HAPPENS TO ME AS WELL.
You need AN INTENSE experience to animate you. What would I do in your place? I would fall in love, really HARD. Seek for a girlfriend.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I don't think the underlined statement is accurate,
thoughtforms are all given a name so that it be empowered and summoned, it's well known if you want to destroy something you send the opposing or negative energy that it resonates with.
We did reverse the names of 'god' in our RTRs of course the xian 'god' is not a real being but just a thoughtform.

sunrise said:
Catalin, My dear sweet brother. you are a sweet candid person in my eyes, somebody who needs a tight hug. and after I would beat your ass.
You are the type of person who doesn't listen and proceed on following any advice, I met plenty of people like you who don't want help for real but just endlessly complain. When I hear somebody complaining I like to listen actively but come up with ideas and solutions, but most of the people just want to complain. Please deal with this. Follow some advice people are giving you because I can see how wonderful are our brothers around here for actually caring.

Let me tell you what is your problem. YOU ARE EXTREMELY BORED. Nothing more, nothing else. iT HAPPENS TO ME AS WELL.
You need AN INTENSE experience to animate you. What would I do in your place? I would fall in love, really HARD. Seek for a girlfriend.
It's true i'm bored o.o and i started looking for a girlfriend and getting some friends. Thanks for kicking my ass XD

Catalincata94 said:
I ignore it. But you mean to not to do a banishing ritual if it is an entity or thought form? Just ignore it?
Not exactly, i'm saying the banishing will work, but if you're being harassed by an entity that's strong it's most likely going to come back, or you can simply encounter another entity.
so what are you going to do then? take the abuse and continuously do banishing rituals?
My point is, for you learn and develop your mind so that their harassment is will not phase you in the slightest and they'll leave on their own, as it'd be a waste of energy for any entity.

but it seems like you're doing just that(ignoring it) which is good, but if you were ignoring then why is it getting to you like this?

The Alchemist7 said:
GG Allin said:

It was said on the forum to avoid 108 reps as it is a number related to Saturn. I think it doesn't matter what working you do, by vibrating 108 times you might indirectly evoke in a way or another the energies of Saturn which are not healthy at all.
It was said, 100 or 111 ie better than 108, 55 is better than 54 and 36 is better than 27.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=69365#p69365

does saturn energy not help for black magic ?

Catalincata94 said:

Not everything is the result of a spiritual problem, there are physical aspects too and if there is some form of physical chemical issue or problem then it's going to take something physical to fix/aid it, or you would have to cater a magickal working towards fixing the physical aspect and not the spiritual. When I did a working to heal the eczema on my hands I had to focus on the physical side of it such as my actual skin, my cells, my body, dna, genetic structure, etc, not my chakras, aura or soul.

After a year of having eczema that would terribly blister and scale my hands to the point of bleeding and with no creams or remedies getting rid of it permanently, I did that working for a little over a month and now the eczema is pretty much gone and I no longer deal with such things. We have the powers to heal ourselves but how quickly and how easily you can do it using magick will depend on your advancement. I naturally have a high level of energy due to years and years of meditations so I didn't have to raise much energy for the working at all, but I don't know how advanced you are and you may need to raise lots of energy for such a working for yourself.

There are a variety of different kinds of medications for things like schizophrenia with different effects and chemical structures that can have certain side-affects be entirely absent, obviously do thorough research on each one before making any decisions. I would suggest a 'physical' magickal working but for now just try the banishing rituals for a few weeks and see how that goes. AND DO THEM, every day, don't skip a single day no matter what or you obstruct and ruin the working. Skipping days or suddenly halting a working for a brief moment is what causes almost every working to fail.

You get out what you put in. And make sure that when you start it's not a void moon.

GG Allin said:
does saturn energy not help for black magic ?
I think it does, if you don't vibrate the power word in yourself. For example one way of attack is to create a energy ball and directionate it by visualisation in your "victim". In that case is fine to use Saturn energy because all of it would gather in the ball. Also you need to clean your aura very well after performing black magic.

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:
Not exactly, i'm saying the banishing will work, but if you're being harassed by an entity that's strong it's most likely going to come back, or you can simply encounter another entity.
so what are you going to do then? take the abuse and continuously do banishing rituals?
My point is, for you learn and develop your mind so that their harassment is will not phase you in the slightest and they'll leave on their own, as it'd be a waste of energy for any entity.

but it seems like you're doing just that(ignoring it) which is good, but if you were ignoring then why is it getting to you like this?
Yeah i understood it can come back if it's strong or another comes back so the problem will be solved by learning and strengthening my mind.

Catalincata94 said:
sunrise said:

It's true i'm bored o.o and i started looking for a girlfriend and getting some friends. Thanks for kicking my ass XD

LOL LOL, I can see you are also a gentleman, thank you for your kind reply.

I see no reason why friends and girls would not adore you; have faith in yourself as you are indeed a nice person and it is a pity to see you down for no reason what so ever. A little bit of entertaining and changing the setting will help you immensely. Also, summer is here, figure something out, there are endless possibilities!! Start with some small changes like moving the furniture differently, get new curtains, get some new music different from what you usually listen, a change of perspective, even a tiny bit can make a HUGE difference, go get some new t-shirts, some incense to fill your room, you got the idea... you don't need anybody to make you happy always, first you need to enjoy yourself and your own company; also going by yourself to events can be really interesting even if we naturally prefer company, I have booked myself tickets to cultural events, even visiting a art gallery can help depending where you are located some are free, check for them, speak with people there, smile to a beautiful girl, go chat with her..THERE MUST BE THINGS HAPPENING LOCALLY THAT YOU CAN ATTEND AND ENJOY

after a meditation session try some daydreaming, picture yourself in the best light this will reprogram and rewire your brain. Learn a new craft, a new language, KEEP YOUR MIND BUSY WITH INTERESTING THINGS...

wishing you peace and happiness x don't forget you are Satan's child, you deserve the best!

Catalincata94 said:
sunrise said:

It came to my mind something else, as well, which you should try/consider as it is VERY REWARDING: consider volunteering for an ONG or a charity. There are plenty of opportunities of this sort that will shape you wonderfully as a human being and character, help others, gain experience, add something to your CV AND MAKE PLENTY OF GOOD QUALITY FRIENDS. xxx

sunrise said:
Catalincata94 said:
sunrise said:

I see no reason why friends and girls would not adore you; have faith in yourself as you are indeed a nice person and it is a pity to see you down for no reason what so ever. A little bit of entertaining and changing the setting will help you immensely. Also, summer is here, figure something out, there are endless possibilities!! Start with some small changes like moving the furniture differently, get new curtains, get some new music different from what you usually listen, a change of perspective, even a tiny bit can make a HUGE difference, go get some new t-shirts, some incense to fill your room, you got the idea... you don't need anybody to make you happy always, first you need to enjoy yourself and your own company; also going by yourself to events can be really interesting even if we naturally prefer company, I have booked myself tickets to cultural events, even visiting a art gallery can help depending where you are located some are free, check for them, speak with people there, smile to a beautiful girl, go chat with her..THERE MUST BE THINGS HAPPENING LOCALLY THAT YOU CAN ATTEND AND ENJOY

after a meditation session try some daydreaming, picture yourself in the best light this will reprogram and rewire your brain. Learn a new craft, a new language, KEEP YOUR MIND BUSY WITH INTERESTING THINGS...

wishing you peace and happiness x don't forget you are Satan's child, you deserve the best!
I got to be a gentleman for a few words seems like i have this in my blood xD I've changed some time ago the genre of music i listen to and startet watching also other genre of anime and it's great, most of them. I could go meet with people here it's just that it would be akward if i try to speak to them after what i did because they may not trust me (because they know that i tried to suicide) so but i could try. I started learning a language more exacly i lerned it when i was a kid but didn't perfected it and then i forgot some of it so i started to learn it again to perfect it, it's also good for memory improvement and by learning it, it will give me more possibilities that's for sure.

StraitShot47 said:

The Jews do this thing when their mind races. They literally rub a penny or coin to help ground them. It helps them remember they are here for the money.

You need to find a way to ground yourself into this reality. Also you must work on your aura of protection.
:lol: it's true. I had to work with one sometimes, and one day he pulled out a nickel and started rubbing it. He said if you're all hyped up and nervous/anxious, you're supposed to hold and rub on a coin because it pulls you back down to reality and reminds you what you're all about. He acted like it's just basic common thing that everyone knows about. :lol: I told him
"That's retarded it's not even doing anything. The least you can do is rub 2 quarters together next to your ear so they do the swish swish swish sound." :lol: He didn't totally disagree, but he acted like he was doing some kind of ancient ritual and he can't change anything about how to do it.

sunrise said:
Catalincata94 said:
sunrise said:

Honestly this sounds like some advice by some guy on reddit. It’s not like it’s bad or destructive advice but just some kind of stuff that normies or just goyim say to someone who is in a bad mood. All this change this change that and it’s not like he’s gonna become a new person by changing t shirts.

Aquarius said:
sunrise said:
Catalincata94 said:

Honestly this sounds like some advice by some guy on reddit. It’s not like it’s bad or destructive advice but just some kind of stuff that normies or just goyim say to someone who is in a bad mood. All this change this change that and it’s not like he’s gonna become a new person by changing t shirts.

You are an extremely idiot, Catalin is a special case, are you fucking stupid, everybody is different. I just told the guy to do some small, really small changes to move his mind direction from one thing to another.

why the fuck you need to intervene. you are going to really piss me off if you insist with this shit.

Aquarius said:
sunrise said:
Catalincata94 said:

Ok, dear Aquarius, you are just trying to what, discredit me, mocking me, what?

I find it incredibly crucial for people to do small minimal changes in their settlements and environments so they can see things from a different light. It happened to me to change tiny bits from my house or other small details which improved my mood ultimately. This person, Catalin, looks like a fragile person in my understanding, and I would always like to address him very gently and sweet without you BIG MAN, (who wants to 'instil fear in your relatives' -according to your posts), because obviously, you lack any presence or stateliness, to come over to do what, RIDICULE ME. Ok, you big man, avoid please, from now on, talking in my direction if you please, kindly I am asking you this, no bad feelings.

You are on a 'conflict mode' setting, and this is the 3rd time when you jump at me, commenting what I comment in a disgraceful manner.

try to be a more lay-back guy, the other day I saw you entirely in a new light, try that attitude it fits you better and, stop commenting at my posts what so ever because you put me in a ridiculous light when I honestly tried to help this person gently and sensibly.

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:
sunrise said:

I find it incredibly crucial for people to do small minimal changes in their settlements and environments so they can see things from a different light. It happened to me to change tiny bits from my house or other small details which improved my mood ultimately. This person, Catalin, looks like a fragile person in my understanding, and I would always like to address him very gently and sweet without you BIG MAN, (who wants to 'instil fear in your relatives' -according to your posts), because obviously, you lack any presence or stateliness, to come over to do what, RIDICULE ME. Ok, you big man, avoid please, from now on, talking in my direction if you please, kindly I am asking you this, no bad feelings.

You are on a 'conflict mode' setting, and this is the 3rd time when you jump at me, commenting what I comment in a disgraceful manner.

try to be a more lay-back guy, the other day I saw you entirely in a new light, try that attitude it fits you better and, stop commenting at my posts what so ever because you put me in a ridiculous light when I honestly tried to help this person gently and sensibly.
If you feel attacked because i told you that the advice you gave looks like it’s given from normies or goyim then I don’t really feel like the problem is me.

Aquarius said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

If you feel attacked because i told you that the advice you gave looks like it’s given from normies or goyim then I don’t really feel like the problem is me.

I would like you simply having more manners with a sister in satan, that's all. if it is not possible we should not exchange ideas. Also, I want to apologise for insulting you, This is not my right, I was cheap and I am sorry. I am a person with a horrible mouth that's my biggest problem as I have a lot of fire in my chart and mars in 3rd house, control it's not my strength when it comes to 'reacting'.
Manners, please, common sense and delicacy when addressing me or ignore me for the better and please, once again, accept my apologies for the reasons mentioned above.

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:
sunrise said:

I would like you simply having more manners with a sister in satan, that's all. if it is not possible we should not exchange ideas. Also, I want to apologise for insulting you, This is not my right, I was cheap and I am sorry. I am a person with a horrible mouth that's my biggest problem as I have a lot of fire in my chart and mars in 3rd house, control it's not my strength when it comes to 'reacting'.
Manners, please, common sense and delicacy when addressing me or ignore me for the better and please, once again, accept my apologies for the reasons mentioned above.
Don’t worry about it, we learn from mistakes:p Next time we’ll hopefully have a more pleasurful conversation lolz

Aquarius said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

Don’t worry about it, we learn from mistakes:p Next time we’ll hopefully have a more pleasurful conversation lolz

You have an insane type of personality, I don't know if I should beat you or hug you, but I am sorry once again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back