Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You can use planetary mantras all by themselves, right?

Ignisalas

Since we can use Suryae all by itself to clean our auras and things, im guessing its possible to use something like the venus or mars mantra the same way too, right? Im not talking about doing the entire mantra like we use for the squares, im only talking about vibrating Shukraya, and Bhaumaya, all by their selves like Suryae.
And could you get the same results as if you where doing a planetary square? I know it wouldn't be the same as doing a square, but the mantra alone has the energy of its planet. So if I do something like vibrate Shukraya about 50x everyday, I could use an affirmation afterwards to attract money/love since venus rules these things?
I was wondering about this, and I wanted to know if it would work. The planetary mantras are really strong, and using suryae or shukraya instead of using a rune like Fehu to attract money, would probably be a stronger working wouldn't it?

Yes you can. You can also do these into your chakras; Shukraya into your throat, Bhaumaya into your sacral. But don't do the saturn into your base it isn't worth it you don't need the saturn energy, saturn could bring very bad luck. But you can do all the other planets into your chakras.

Yes.
For example you can also use klim for venus.
the klim mantra has magnetic properties and is useful for attracting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back