Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the mekaba meditation

groryofsatan666

Greeting everyone
I want to ask,on the meditation page what does the mekaba meditation stands for.if one does it what would one gain,I thought to ask since it is not written on the page
Thank for your input

MerKaBa is something of an interesting easy meditation. It takes about two minutes to perform and seems very easy to pick up but it's one of those unlimited meditation. In other words it doesn't have a speed limit. Despite doing the merkaba not just long ago a few times but in recent times within the span of two or three years time period. It's something very complex and geometric in nature.

First there is two MerKaBa's we know the enemy hexagram version and our version. Using the octahedron or dual pyramids it establishes a geometric energy field around you also because it's not hexagram it does not connect you with Saturn. I have done heavy research on the merkaba, not just on A-F, Yahoo, and the Russian division of ours in describing the merkaba. But funny enough all the way since 2006 sermon, H.P. Cobra mentioned how "a needle thrown at a window, breaks it. Hell no, but if the needle is vibrating at the speed of light it may shatter a mountain". So basically higher vibration in physics means faster results.

Merkaba's main point is to use geometric effects to not just generate a vibration template but also an energy release from breathing in energy into the internal solar ball but a friction of release of energy from the two pyramids spinning. Think of it like Ol Argedco Luciftan's mention on how the merkaba seems similar to a free-energy mercury engine in a vimana.

The merkaba also has interesting properties like sublimating astrological aspects from the planets and transits. Since your raising your vibration and when the negative comes in it either doesn't interact or becomes sublimated.

As for affirmation I'm not quite sure what to affirm I guess in simplest terms it might be "My soul is vibrating at the speed of light at all times in the most happy, beneficial, and best way for me".

But begs the question what more can the merkaba be used for. It does state in about_mkb.

MerKaBa PDF by Shael(Note it's a download of MKB information.)
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

To be honest I've done merkaba personally myself heavily sometime since around; daily; 2016 or 2017 and it wasn't till just a few months ago that I dropped doing it. It's not a bad meditation or anything but perhaps it affects people differently.

And yes I do wish myself to know more about merkaba particularly why such a badass meditation doesn't affect me at all. I guess meditating in beta state or light alpha state isn't enough transcendental capacity to really feel the meditation.

All in all MerKaba is an everyday meditation since it affects everything disregard the once permanent establishment of the field it can be done once every two or three days. It's too simple not to do it everyday.

Also for RTR it's very good much faster than Raum Tetregrammaton even if you drop all vibrations to 13 repetitions. And on top of that vibrating at the speed of light imprints much more deadliness to the RTR into the air.

shinninglight said:
Greeting everyone
I want to ask,on the meditation page what does the mekaba meditation stands for.if one does it what would one gain,I thought to ask since it is not written on the page
Thank for your input
The MerKaBa meditation is a highly advanced formula given to us by the Gods. It ties into the energy field of the 8-pointed star the symbol of Astaroth. More information here https://www.satanisgod.org//dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/About_MKB.html

If done consistently & correctly, it elevates your vibrational level and gives an insane amount of power to your thoughts and magick in general. HP Hoodedcobra has explained this very insightfully, to quote
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Merkaba Meditation and your thoughts

Development is good, but not knowing how to handle your mind consciously and subconsciously with power can prove fucked up.

The negatives are, you are what you think. Your thoughts have a lot more power than the ordinary ones, a lot more, so you need to seriously pay attention into what you think and your emotions as what has been written a lot of times. Emotions and personality have to be kept in check. Lashing out on someone or having uncontrollable depression, etc... This can lead to serious shit, as you attract things you dwell and Merkaba multiplies your power for this. Additionally, the soul needs to be completely clean.

Let me explain to you that way. You have a needle and you throw it at a window. Will it break? Hell no. Now you have a needle vibrating at the speed of light. Possibly, the same needle can shatter a mountain or do a great deal of damage. Higher speed in physics equals in Higher power, same with Merkaba. On the other hand you being on a Higher vibrational level, you skip a lot of lag times in magick. Long story short, be careful, but not fear. Now Merkaba is even more serious, because it uses the Octagon. Many things in creation are based upon the Octagon and its important for a reason that I know by feeling, but I can't write it without evidence.

When the Merkaba field spins around you, one pyramid clockwise one anti-clockwise, where these meet, you have a creation of energy out of something like friction. Much energy. Its like spinning two metal plates on opposite directions, there is some sort of energetical friction that is made because of the heat, thus creating a disc of energy, this disc is connected through the light tube you raise in this meditation and chakra system, thus it amplifies that energy of your chakras too. All this is geometry and has a direct link on why the chakras are in Pyramid Shape... This is again very powerful from its nature and one who can feel energy will feel your bioelectric field, like I did for persons I knew.

Gods are Geniuses for inventing such knowledge. One has to just dive into it.

Right now, away from the science. What you dwell upon will materialize a lot quickly. Don't mind understanding why. But you must know that if your thoughts and emotions are out of control, this can prove a disaster. Since you have increased power, the enemies of Father Satan will look onto you differently, because you're an astral source of light and this is what they thrive for. Keep an aura of protection and use the increased power you have on this level to keep them the fuck away.

You can find a full pdf of the MerKaBa meditation, including all relevant info from the JoS, in my signature below. :)

So Shael what your trying to state from the information you posted. That despite the factor of I not feeling a single damn thing with Merkaba simply doing it and hoping for the best. It still affects me and reality?

I guess what I'm trying to state is if I'm not some master meditator and I meditate in the same beta mental state. And I personally feel absolutely nothing from the meditation and it just seems like I'm imagining things and doing it because I got nothing better to do. It still affects me?

Also thank you for reposting the sermon of Cobra. I know it raises your bioeletrical and thought output but it's been a while since how serious it is.

What would you state is the best affirmation for Merkaba? Or is Merkaba one of those affirmationless meditation that simply performs a myriad of effects and it's programming might not be useful.

Like my "My soul is vibrating and existing at the speed of light at all times in the most happy, beneficial, and best way for me."

Would I like to redo Merkaba absolutely but it seems like perhaps I should be more relaxed mentally and emotionally. I'm not really someone who has benefited from performing mindfulness(void). I'm a very prominent thinker I basically live with myself 24/7 thinking all the time.

Gear88 said:
So Shael what your trying to state from the information you posted. That despite the factor of I not feeling a single damn thing with Merkaba simply doing it and hoping for the best. It still affects me and reality?

I guess what I'm trying to state is if I'm not some master meditator and I meditate in the same beta mental state. And I personally feel absolutely nothing from the meditation and it just seems like I'm imagining things and doing it because I got nothing better to do. It still affects me?
It depends. Provided that you do it correctly, it most certainly will affect things. However, I suspect you might be doing it wrongly currently. You mentioned above that it only takes you 2 minutes to do. This is a first hint that you may be doing something wrong. To put things into perspective, it takes me about 10 minutes to do merkaba, and I can tell I'm doing it correctly because I can feel everything. I used to do it wrongly too, when I tried it out almost 1 year ago, and I didn't feel much at all either. So I stopped again after a few days. But a few weeks ago, I had the sudden urge to try it again, so I compiled that convenient pdf file in my signature, and started doing it again. After a few days of doing it, I started getting it down to the point I barely had to check instructions anymore, and I was able to focus fully on the actual meditation. That's when I started to really feel it well.

Gear88 said:
Also thank you for reposting the sermon of Cobra. I know it raises your bioeletrical and thought output but it's been a while since how serious it is.
Good to hear that it was helpful. I felt the need to post it because it just gives so much valuable input on the merkaba.

Gear88 said:
What would you state is the best affirmation for Merkaba? Or is Merkaba one of those affirmationless meditation that simply performs a myriad of effects and it's programming might not be useful.
I think it's personal preference. I don't use any affirmation for it. Though usually, when I do other workings, I visualize the energy of the working going into the merkaba system and getting amplified by it.

Gear88 said:
Would I like to redo Merkaba absolutely but it seems like perhaps I should be more relaxed mentally and emotionally. I'm not really someone who has benefited from performing mindfulness(void). I'm a very prominent thinker I basically live with myself 24/7 thinking all the time.
Yeah, I think you should focus on your mental and emotional things first, before resuming to do merkaba. Most likely you will be able to control your mind better (and in a healthy way) then, too. :)

Gear88 said:

If one's nerves aren't working and you cut yourself do you still bleed? One can feel the highest spiritual elevation by taking shrooms and other drugs but does that make them a spiritual master? Reality still goes on even whether one feels something or not.

The meditations make an impact, whether its noticed or not. Keep going and keep working on your spiritual ability. Eventually you will reach a level where you would have spiritual senses like you would with the physical senses in which you will notice things much more clearly and vividly. This takes time as humanity has been brainwash to be fully materialistic and spiritual teachings taken as delusion therefore the majority are at such a low level that even gut feelings and intuition are basically nonexistent.

Gear88 said:

Like my "My soul is vibrating and existing at the speed of light at all times in the most happy, beneficial, and best way for me."

If you can't enter a trance state and do not have a good imagination then don't bother doing the Merkaba for now. This is at least from my experience.

luis said:
If you can't enter a trance state and do not have a good imagination then don't bother doing the Merkaba for now. This is at least from my experience.

That's pretty much been the recurring issues since day one. For some reason I'm not to keen on the whole entering a trance.

I did quite a few times notice when vibrating mantras my eyes rolling around almost like some shamanistic state. But nothing described as explicit as the trance page.

I'd personally say the whole void and trance thing are the reasons why I probably never progressed much. I'm aware what you think may materialize so if you believe you can't enter it won't happen. But I'll admit it's just simply stating the truth not genuinely fighting and attacking myself.

In fact as strange as this sounds I do fear entering a trance. Not irrationally quite the contrary but what happens when someone is really adept at it. For example I find myself keeping focusing and unfocusing during driving to avoid drivers trance. I just cannot for the life of me desire a trance. I guess perhaps my fears are irrational it's a normal natural state but it seems like when you really develop it, seems like it's kinda entering a whole new world.

In fact it raises concerns such as what if I'm walking or driving and put myself in. Are there safety measurements like your primitive functions that regulate bodily functions. Some have said falling into it too easily though others will state you should focus on being physical for a bit and ignore the spiritual for a short while, give it a rest.

I guess in the end perhaps my fears are irrational, they shouldn't be there. But non the less messing with the mind even in normal, healthy, non-drug related matters does imprint some hesitation from me.

Hopefully you guys understand. Not trying to be silly just seriously have spent time contemplating it and in the end it's not exactly as positive as I have read trances to be. Perhaps I'm scaring myself or perhaps I'm hyping it up maybe even a light trance is what I can do despite not feeling it. But it seems like that could and is the case but in the end it just makes me not really delve into it.

So I guess all these years I've been meditating incorrectly not being in an altered state and not sensing anything. It's just I kinda hate to enter an altered state, maintain it, and on top of that feel nothing even from a time of doing meditation. Just kinda one of those things that makes me think is it even working and if not then I guess the only form of meditation that works is basic mindfulness(void). Not to downplay power meditation but sometimes I get the feeling that an altered state is so magical that things are felt and occur and perhaps I'm hyping it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back