Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Skin care and fixing skin problems with venus energy?

Ignisalas

So ive been working out for about 2 months now, and Ive noticed that the skin around my upper arms, around my shoulders and chest is getting loose and things. I also have pretty bad stretch marks in those areas from being overweight for most of my life.
I was wondering if theres any way I can fix that problem and get rid of loose skin and stretch marks. Like using a venus square or something like that, that will slowly start healing my skin and make the marks disappear. I really hope I can get it all healed up and fixed. Ive always had skin problems, and I also have problems with my teeth. Saturn rules the skin and teeth, but Ive tried to study my birth chart to see what was causing the problems, but I couldn't find any Saturn aspects or anything that would cause this to happen to me.

Venus also rules the skin, in a cosmetic sense, and also rules beauty, so I was wondering if a venus square could fix my skin and slowly heal the marks on my arms and chest.
I know something like this takes a lot of energy to do, but I plan on trying anyways, because I don't want my skin to look like that. Its either try to fix it, or live unhappily with it.
Does anyone have any ideas or advice on how I should deal with this? I know venus isn't in pisces anymore, and Im already in the middle of a venus square for fixing other problems, so I'll wait until venus is in Taurus and im finished with the square im doing right now. I just wanted to ask if theres anything I could do for this skin problem.

I unfortunately don't have much knowledge on skin health and the like, so I cant help you there specifically. However, regarding this-
Sun said:
...Ive tried to study my birth chart to see what was causing the problems, but I couldn't find any Saturn aspects or anything that would cause this to happen to me.
Have you ordered a natal chart reading from any of our Astrologers? If you are having these issues, then they must be somewhere in your chart, too. It should be most effective to work with the planet that is relating to these things in your chart specifically, so as to sublimate the energies into something positive, and heal your skin/teeth.

drinking 1 litr of water per day immediately after you wake up is a miracle to your skin after 2 weeks youll see the great difference!

Jupiter said:
drinking 1 litr of water per day immediately after you wake up is a miracle to your skin after 2 weeks youll see the great difference!
It's not about drinking 1l when you wake up but drinking enough water throughout the day. Drinking too much water is harmful to you.

Aquarius said:
Jupiter said:
It's not about drinking 1l when you wake up but drinking enough water throughout the day. Drinking too much water is harmful to you.

And all the fluoride in the water is also harmful to the pineal gland.

The skin elasticity back to tightening can also be considered health issue not only cosmetic I think. So you don't have to wait for Venus to be in optimal position, you could approach this with a solar working. Muscle can be built in place of the excessive fat that was lost to fill out the body. The marks can be treated topically with something like coconut oil

Sun said:
Aquarius said:
Jupiter said:

And all the fluoride in the water is also harmful to the pineal gland.
That’s another story. If you can’t find water without fluoride you can’t just starve yourself of water lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back