Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Language

Cfecit

Recently I had an little brawl with another Satanist in the Italian language section, in this forum site. At a certain point he told me that it was not necessary to translate the Sermons written by HP/HPS but that one should study first English (or through the help of an online translator, such as google translator) since, according to him, there were no excuses for not learning English in 2019 knowing that it is the most widely used language in the world. Fortunately now everything is solved with him, he understood his mistake, that he was conveying the idea of subversion of the Italian language by the English one.

And so, he made me think a reflection, because this question was already on point in my head even before I became a Satanist, which at this time ago led me to exasperation, hatred, an absolute disregard to the English language. And ironically, I know it quite well now.

A language, if one analyzes it, not in the context of grammar or vocabulary, but in what it represents, is nothing than a result of the set of different factors, and that result represents the maximum expression of a people. Each language is different. Each language is unique, which becomes a symbiosis of the people who speak it. Because it contains anecdotes, commons saying, unique words for certain things like food, clothes, even certain words that are not matched in another language. And so on.
And this is the question I want to evidence to everyone here.
Language is the history of the identity of a Nation. Nation = People. People = Race.

Ok, now let's analyze in our Satanist point of view, and what concerns us, and the enemy this fucking jews and their proxies.
In my country, Italy, for many years, and still going now, the English language has been publicized to an incredible extent, it is already taught to children in the preschool age, repeating that English is more useful for the future because it is the language used by businesses, international trade, and so on.
And indirectly, growing, this guys, boys, they are increasingly using English instead of Italian, in social media, and the abominable thing, giving English names to their children.
Because the enemy is giving this subliminal message which the English is more important and your mother language, your native language, is prehistoric stuff, to be unpacked as soon as possible.

In the long term, what is the result of this scenario, of this continuous bastardization of the native language? Simply one: subversion, disappearance, or a melting pot, which, as for race mixing, takes away the most authentic part. It is obvious if one takes away the identity. This is nothing more than a tactic of the enemy, one of the many ways they act to destroy a People.

In Italy, for those who did not know, before the unification of 1861, it was composed of many small states and each had its own language. And until WWII, which is not even so long ago, these regional languages were still spoken. With the spread of TV, radio, newspapers, which for the most part were only in Italian, the local language suffered this tragic destiny, that is, progressively they were no longer used daily and in these times only the elderly still speak this treasure of diversity.
This has not only happened in Italy but also in various parts of the world. Now, ask yourself what will happen if you continue the bastardization of the native language and leave the Jews free to act? The result is the only world language, as it is in the wet dream of the this shitjew regarding Shitjewish world domination, is this what you want in your future? Is this you want for your generations to be live in this place, which are all same, no diversity?

Obviously, English is useful but it must be clear from the beginning that it should be used only in certain contexts and not a substitute for one's own native language.

So my advice to everyone here, promote your mother languange. Be proud of your language. the language is like a thermometer, if it is scorned which means that your Society, Nation, is about to be fucked soon.

Cfecit

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back