Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun Square Question

darkmonkey666

Can you start another Sun Square on the day you end your current one. Like for example I am ending a Spiritual Square on Sunday and would like to Start a Material Square for money on the same day. Thanks.

Also another question unrelated to this is. Is it possible to do a material and spiritual square for a planet at the same time.

Like for example Venus in Taurus. I would do a Square for money and A spiritual Square to fix issues with my venus.

Hail Satan

I think it wouldn't work because you would be doing the mantra too many times for the square. So the first square would be ruined and the next one wouldn't start right. It wouldn't really be 2 squares it would be like a big rectangle. I think you should always skip at least 1 day in between squares for the same planet. But I think Tuesday could also be a good time to start a Sun square if you do it in the hour of the Sun. But I'm not sure if Tuesday would be right for what you want to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back