Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Noisy Neighbors

vidaamiga42

Hi again guys, some time ago some noisy neighbors have moved and when they came back they came noisier than ever. And i am not talking about loud music but so much fucking noises and crashes in the ceiling (i live in a apartment in a bad neighborhood, and they are living in the apartment above me) Well the problem is that i am not sleeping well anymore since this fucking christians does not respect anything else, its all week in the morning (6 am) to night (sometimes 1 Am) making loud noises, when i am sleeping the noise is so loud that i woke up and I lose sleep, i dont need to say that this is getting me tired or i cant even enter in a deep meditative state because when i am getting deeper there is a fucking bang in the ceilling that desconcentrates me (this include that pain of loud sounds when in a meditative state). Well my question is, can i get rid of they in a ritual? maybe this way they move forever? what runes do you guys recommend for maximum effectiveness. I was thinking about doing the Standard Ritual to Satan and make a prayer for father Satan, but in the site says that Satans day is monday and today is Tuesday. This still would be effective since i dont want to wait until next monday?
I maked so much questions but waiting to find a solution, I need to sleeppp!!! :shock: :shock:

thank you so much guys, Hail Satan and The True Gods :geek:

You can bind the fuckers, if they do anything illegal like using drugs or whatever you can call the police on them.
Also, if your country has this in its laws you can take legal actions against them.

vidaamiga42 said:
Hi again guys, some time ago some noisy neighbors have moved and when they came back they came noisier than ever. And i am not talking about loud music but so much fucking noises and crashes in the ceiling (i live in a apartment in a bad neighborhood, and they are living in the apartment above me) Well the problem is that i am not sleeping well anymore since this fucking christians does not respect anything else, its all week in the morning (6 am) to night (sometimes 1 Am) making loud noises, when i am sleeping the noise is so loud that i woke up and I lose sleep, i dont need to say that this is getting me tired or i cant even enter in a deep meditative state because when i am getting deeper there is a fucking bang in the ceilling that desconcentrates me (this include that pain of loud sounds when in a meditative state). Well my question is, can i get rid of they in a ritual? maybe this way they move forever? what runes do you guys recommend for maximum effectiveness. I was thinking about doing the Standard Ritual to Satan and make a prayer for father Satan, but in the site says that Satans day is monday and today is Tuesday. This still would be effective since i dont want to wait until next monday?
I maked so much questions but waiting to find a solution, I need to sleeppp!!! :shock: :shock:

if you can´t shut the noise above then maybe use ear plugs for sleeping/ meditations.
aside from cursing them, why not call the cops ?

vidaamiga42 said:

I don't know where you live (don't post that here either please) but there are usually laws against nightly disturbances like that, in most countries, so I'd advise you to check the legalities in your country and call the cops on them if you find that they are in violation of the law.

Thank for the answers, but here in my country for the cops this is not a important reason, in the binding spell i dont have any of the materials (particulary something that belongs to them). I've already tried speak to my condominium syndicate and the people that are living there and had no effect. I was thinking something that could make them move for another local through a psychic work(aka ritual to have help of Satan in this specific problem) I know that the gods are busy and etc but i feel like injusticed and i think that Satan is against injustice. I am active in the RTR's and would love to know if the gods could help me pass over it. In the part of legal matters, this would take so much time and could get in anywhere, since i was reading about that in some sites before i maked this post. And its not only night the noises, they are there in the day too. i cant even sleep in night or day. this afternoon i've tried to take a sleep and only could ''sleep'' for some 2 hours with a pillow and a blanket in my head, but even that did not help to cover the noise.

Shael said:
vidaamiga42 said:

I don't know where you live (don't post that here either please) but there are usually laws against nightly disturbances like that, in most countries, so I'd advise you to check the legalities in your country and call the cops on them if you find that they are in violation of the law.

If you live in a big city, you can call the cops all you want, but the people won't listen to them, and the cops can pretty much not do anything about it.
Even if there is such a law in place. You'd have to catch em with something else.

Your best way would to be to bind the stupid person, also, I don't think you'd have to wait to a particular day to do the standard ritual.. just saying..

vidaamiga42 said:
Thank for the answers, but here in my country for the cops this is not a important reason, in the binding spell i dont have any of the materials (particulary something that belongs to them). I've already tried speak to my condominium syndicate and the people that are living there and had no effect. I was thinking something that could make them move for another local through a psychic work(aka ritual to have help of Satan in this specific problem) I know that the gods are busy and etc but i feel like injusticed and i think that Satan is against injustice. I am active in the RTR's and would love to know if the gods could help me pass over it. In the part of legal matters, this would take so much time and could get in anywhere, since i was reading about that in some sites before i maked this post. And its not only night the noises, they are there in the day too. i cant even sleep in night or day. this afternoon i've tried to take a sleep and only could ''sleep'' for some 2 hours with a pillow and a blanket in my head, but even that did not help to cover the noise.
You don’t need anythin of theirs, props are just tools to concentrate better on the target, all you have to do is vibrate the the rune isa 108 times and concentrate the energy on their soul and affirm that they are bound and they can’t harm you in any way. Obviously do this to 1 person at a time.

vidaamiga42 said:

You could just visualize the rune/runic energy on the person.. You dont need to make the poppet..

I dont know how your finances are or if youre even able to wear earplugs but theyre not that expensive.. though in some cases the noise is so loud that earplugs dont even help.

T.A.O.L. said:
vidaamiga42 said:

You could just visualize the rune/runic energy on the person.. You dont need to make the poppet..

I dont know how your finances are or if youre even able to wear earplugs but theyre not that expensive.. though in some cases the noise is so loud that earplugs dont even help.

Yeah this is the case, the noises are so loud that make vibrations that can wake up anyone

vidaamiga42 said:
If the cops don't care anyways, then you can try fighting fire with fire. If you have access to a stereo system or the like, use it to blast some obnoxious sound up to their apartment. You can for example turn it on at full volume, and then leave your apartment (locked ofc) for several hours and go somewhere. Provided you are not in danger of potential violence from these people, you should be able to go all-out on them. Blast the living fuck out of them for as many hours as possible every day, while heading outside somewhere so you don't have to sit through it yourself. If you can pull this off, most likely they will stop with their obnoxious noises very quickly, or even move out.
Also if you plan on doing this - don't show them any mercy. If they come down telling you they "learned their lesson", answer them "I don't think so" and continue for a few more days. Remember that they didn't stop when you asked them, either, so they have no right to be treated any differently.

And ofc if you cant do this stuff, and/or if it would be dangerous, just use magick instead. Though I think the above method would be pretty hilarious :lol:

NinRick said:
Just go up stairs and tell them that they are fucking disturbing your sleep. Show how angry you are

Lol, faço com educação 1º…

Shael said:
vidaamiga42 said:
If the cops don't care anyways, then you can try fighting fire with fire. If you have access to a stereo system or the like, use it to blast some obnoxious sound up to their apartment. You can for example turn it on at full volume, and then leave your apartment (locked ofc) for several hours and go somewhere. Provided you are not in danger of potential violence from these people, you should be able to go all-out on them. Blast the living fuck out of them for as many hours as possible every day, while heading outside somewhere so you don't have to sit through it yourself. If you can pull this off, most likely they will stop with their obnoxious noises very quickly, or even move out.
Also if you plan on doing this - don't show them any mercy. If they come down telling you they "learned their lesson", answer them "I don't think so" and continue for a few more days. Remember that they didn't stop when you asked them, either, so they have no right to be treated any differently.

And ofc if you cant do this stuff, and/or if it would be dangerous, just use magick instead. Though I think the above method would be pretty hilarious :lol:
If you wanna follow Shael’s idea I’d suggest the youtube 2009 anthem: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUy-IgpVkos

Aquarius said:
Shael said:
vidaamiga42 said:

If you wanna follow Shael’s idea I’d suggest the youtube 2009 anthem: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUy-IgpVkos

Lol was that a 2009 anthem? that must have been the year when I first heard that song.

And ye.. if you try fighting fire with fire be damn serious about it and try to leave it blasting literally 24/7 if you only do it once or so for not too long it doesn't help much and if you have "kids" like you have here they'll most likely continue anyway.
Some are more considerate but there are those "adults".. that are just like toddlers sometimes.

T.A.O.L. said:
Aquarius said:
Shael said:

Lol was that a 2009 anthem? that must have been the year when I first heard that song.

And ye.. if you try fighting fire with fire be damn serious about it and try to leave it blasting literally 24/7 if you only do it once or so for not too long it doesn't help much and if you have "kids" like you have here they'll most likely continue anyway.
Some are more considerate but there are those "adults".. that are just like toddlers sometimes.
Lol yes! Basically it was one of the songs that you could put without getting copyright strikes so all videos used that haha.

I use earplugs to sleep and it works well enough to avoid being disturbed by neighbors or street noise.

NinRick said:
SdD said:
NinRick said:
Just go up stairs and tell them that they are fucking disturbing your sleep. Show how angry you are

Lol, faço com educação 1º…

What is so funny about to go upstairs and talk to them?

I use “lol” as a affirmation, that is, I agreed with you

Aquarius said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Aquarius said:

Lol yes! Basically it was one of the songs that you could put without getting copyright strikes so all videos used that haha.

Ah I see. I didn't know that. Didn't watch a lot of youtube videos back then. Someone sended me the link to the song xp. Not sure if sended is proper grammatica though..

T.A.O.L. said:
Aquarius said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Ah I see. I didn't know that. Didn't watch a lot of youtube videos back then. Someone sended me the link to the song xp. Not sure if sended is proper grammatica though..
haha probabily not :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back