Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blood-drinking rats

Ol argedco luciftias

((((Jesse Karmazin)))) and his company ((((Ambrosia)))) take children's blood to inject into old k*kes
https://www.newsweek.com/2017/07/21/ambrosia-jesse-karmazin-startup-will-give-you-young-blood-reverse-aging-it-623215.html  
Jesse-Karmazin-CEO-Ambrosia.jpg

((((Karmazin))))

Peter Thiel WANTS TO INJECT HIMSELF WITH YOUNG PEOPLE’S BLOOD
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/peter-thiel-wants-to-inject-himself-with-young-peoples-blood  
peter-thiel-blood-thief.jpg

Fuck, look at the beak on that one!

Blood Sucking Freaks: The Rightwing Billionaires at Cerberus Capital Literally Suck Blood From The Poor
http://exiledonline.com/blood-sucking-freaks-the-rightwing-billionaires-at-cerberus-capital-literally-pump-human-blood-for-profit/  

$8k a liter: Strange new startup harvests young blood to sell to the rich
https://www.rt.com/usa/449104-anti-aging-startup-harvests-blood/ 

nosferatu-1922-001-max-shreck-bedside-00n-2r5.jpg

Why do vampires always look so j*wish? Because they are! The idea of vampires started in an ancient greek village where the greek citizens were being ritually killed by j*ws, drained of their blood, then the j*ws drank their blood! And still all these years later the same story again! Name one single j*w holiday or celebration that isn't about drinking the blood of gentiles (trick question, that's what they're all about!) !!!

For all those billionaire trillionaire old k*kes, $8,000 for a liter of blood is no different than a normal person buying a water bottle for a $1. You know there's some of them where this is probably the only thing they even drink. They also love to take baths in it.

About Karmazin:
"You thought, "People would spend thousands of dollars for this!"
"I would love the price to be lower. But we're essentially operating at cost. I'm not really making much money from this at all. That's how much it costs to do a clinical trial."

So there isn't even the smallest still horrible excuse of this being a business, he just does it for fun! :eek: :x

As absolutely purely juwish as anything could ever be, this is the entire obsession of their species.

"Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God."
Yalkut 245c

"Numbers 21:3
And the LORD hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.
Numbers 23-24:
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain."

"Deuteronomy 12:27
And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."

Exodus 22:29 “Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.”

Deuteronomy 28:53
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54
So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55
So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56
The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57
And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58
If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

Deuteronomy 2:33
And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.
2:34
And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.

Deuteronomy 7:23
But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
7:24
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

I Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
- Jesus of Nazareth, ordering others to commit murder.

Reasonable similarities:

P2170140bis700.JPG

Poor pixie shark, for looks same like that kike vermin.

Wotanwarrior said:
Reasonable similarities:

25bfcd4b00c5e74ec945a93805ade61c.jpg

P2170140bis700.JPG

Same big pointy snouts, same cold-blooded lifeless grey predator eyes, same frenzied obsession for drinking blood, same lack of morals or control... they might actually be similar to sharks, sorry sharks

Except sharks have some of the most sensitive and powerful spiritual abilities of all the animals. Their whole body is covered in these Ampulae of Lorenzini that feel the aura around them and they can feel the smallest electromagnetic signals from far away. So they're like a shark if it had no senses.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Reasonable similarities:

25bfcd4b00c5e74ec945a93805ade61c.jpg

P2170140bis700.JPG

Same big pointy snouts, same cold-blooded lifeless grey predator eyes, same frenzied obsession for drinking blood, same lack of morals or control... they might actually be similar to sharks, sorry sharks

Except sharks have some of the most sensitive and powerful spiritual abilities of all the animals. Their whole body is covered in these Ampulae of Lorenzini that feel the aura around them and they can feel the smallest electromagnetic signals from far away. So they're like a shark if it had no senses.

Let me tell you something man. You are a fucking champion. A great big fucking champion. Great post.

returner said:
Let me tell you something man. You are a fucking champion. A great big fucking champion. Great post.
I didn't really do anything. Other than just being disgusted how they drink babies like juice boxes. Or more like jew's boxes I guess.

What is the reason behind Jews drinking Gentile blood and eating flesh in in those rituals? Are they gain spiritual power from this? Or maybe they gain the memories of the victim through cannibalism like in AOT?

Cinammonroll said:
What is the reason behind Jews drinking Gentile blood and eating flesh in in those rituals? Are they gain spiritual power from this? Or maybe they gain the memories of the victim through cannibalism like in AOT?
They think that this gives them some of the energy of the victim's soul, and then they can use this energy for doing their torrah curses. This is why this blood drinking is usually done on very specific times of the year, because it is done at the same time as when they do their biggest curses.

And they think that the victim having more fear and more pain puts more energy into the blood, so they do all kinds of horrible scary torturing things to them.

Their goal is to collect as much pain, suffering, fear, and death energy as they can, because these energies go right into their curses against gentiles.

This is for real I came across this a long time ago. Never posted it here though I don't think anyways.

Could not watch more than a minute of it cause it was too disgusting and disturbing and the energy is just awful. But this is one of the actual rituals they preformed with blood recorded. I am sure this was posted intended to be a "modern (f)art" project or something. Without the rtrs having been done you would have people going on about how creative or shocking etc this was probably or about how this makes some sort of statement.

Anyways it's tame compared to much of the stuff they do. You would not even want to know.

https://youtu.be/3EsJLNGVJ7E

With that said. They most often try to disguise anything they are doing publicly or when it gets exposed or caught somehow as some form of "art" or as a Satanic ritual to blame this on their enemy Satan. You can bet some of these rituals and things the Jews do they add Satanic symbolism to it just in case it ever is caught or exposed. This is a trick they like to use to divert attention away from them and onto their enemies.

So ignore the stuff in the comments about this being related to Satanism the people fell for that common trick.

Cinammonroll said:
They think that this gives them some of the energy of the victim's soul, and then they can use this energy for doing their torrah curses. This is why this blood drinking is usually done on very specific times of the year, because it is done at the same time as when they do their biggest curses.

And they think that the victim having more fear and more pain puts more energy into the blood, so they do all kinds of horrible scary torturing things to them.

Their goal is to collect as much pain, suffering, fear, and death energy as they can, because these energies go right into their curses against gentiles.
I see. Thank you for clarification. It probably also give them some vital benefits since they inject the adrenaline as well - there is more adrenaline in the blood when the victim feels fear.

Vampires originally had nothing to do with blood-drinking. Vampire comes from "vam" (vaum, the mantra associated to the sacral chakra, and the principle of water in the Sanskrit alphabet) and "pyr" (fire in Greek). It was a word ascribed to witches and dealt with the sacred marriage of polarities, which is a step of the Magnum Opus, and the sexual energy of the kundalini. This was because witches had ascended kundalini and practiced spiritual alchemy, and they were considered apprentices until the kundalini ascended.

The blood has always been an allegory for the lifeforces in some texts. Since "vampires" used the lifeforce (not literal blood) for their alchemy and their witchcraft, and had advanced siddhi, they perverted this theme into literal blood-drinking instead of drinking water (energy, lifeforce) from the cups (the chakra), which are spiritual nexus where the nadih (symbolically as veins) meet.

As one might know, the inquisition has always accused Satanists of vampirism, cannibalism and blood sacrifice, which are actually practiced that were invented by them. Vampire is how the corrupted and twisted the meaning of being a witch into that of a worthless parasite and rat, which is what they actually are.

The most disgusting thing is that there are actually people with psychological issues who believe in this crap and gave rise to morbid subcultures known as "real vampires" and similar. These individual are completely perverted and involve themselves in blood drinking, allegedly from "willing donors", and some so-called "awakened psychic vampires" are trained into leeching subtle energies from other people (elemental energy, sexual energy, psychic energy, etc.) They even organise themselves in clans, etc

This disgusting parasitic behaviour comes from deeply damaged souls and jewish souls. These souls are so damaged, from my experience that, that their aura is flat and has holes. Auras like that have the automatic tendency to try and fix the damage, by replenishing themselves on others. This happens by leeching energies from them. It can be an unconscious process. Most attach themselves to the solar plexus chakra to deplete the other person.

This can come from lifetimes of abuse left untended. Associating with these individuals without being drained requires a strong AoP. I'm sure there are some of them reading the forum, as in my research seven years ago I came across an online Italian community where the founder and some forum members claimed practicing the JoS and having the same beliefs. Of course, that is total bullshit in most cases. In others, if these people are actually serious, they may heal themselves from this mental and spiritual diseases.

Stormblood said:
This disgusting parasitic behaviour comes from deeply damaged souls and jewish souls. These souls are so damaged, from my experience that, that their aura is flat and has holes. Auras like that have the automatic tendency to try and fix the damage, by replenishing themselves on others. This happens by leeching energies from them. It can be an unconscious process. Most attach themselves to the solar plexus chakra to deplete the other person.

Explain to me why bindings and curses are fine but psychic vampirism is wrong

((((Jesse Karmazin)))) and his company ((((Ambrosia)))) take children's blood to inject into old k*kes
https://www.newsweek.com/2017/07/21/ambrosia-jesse-karmazin-startup-will-give-you-young-blood-reverse-aging-it-623215.html  
Jesse-Karmazin-CEO-Ambrosia.jpg

((((Karmazin))))

Peter Thiel WANTS TO INJECT HIMSELF WITH YOUNG PEOPLE’S BLOOD
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/peter-thiel-wants-to-inject-himself-with-young-peoples-blood  

Fuck, look at the beak on that one!

Blood Sucking Freaks: The Rightwing Billionaires at Cerberus Capital Literally Suck Blood From The Poor
http://exiledonline.com/blood-sucking-freaks-the-rightwing-billionaires-at-cerberus-capital-literally-pump-human-blood-for-profit/  

$8k a liter: Strange new startup harvests young blood to sell to the rich
https://www.rt.com/usa/449104-anti-aging-startup-harvests-blood/ 

nosferatu-1922-001-max-shreck-bedside-00n-2r5.jpg

Why do vampires always look so j*wish? Because they are! The idea of vampires started in an ancient greek village where the greek citizens were being ritually killed by j*ws, drained of their blood, then the j*ws drank their blood! And still all these years later the same story again! Name one single j*w holiday or celebration that isn't about drinking the blood of gentiles (trick question, that's what they're all about!) !!!

My Gods its disgusting. Kill it before it lays eggs. Fucking parasites

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:
This disgusting parasitic behaviour comes from deeply damaged souls and jewish souls. These souls are so damaged, from my experience, that their aura is flat and has holes. Auras like that have the automatic tendency to try and fix the damage, by replenishing themselves on others. This happens by leeching energies from them. It can be an unconscious process. Most attach themselves to the solar plexus chakra to deplete the other person.

Explain to me why bindings and curses are fine but psychic vampirism is wrong

Because bindings and curses are not parasitic behaviour. Parasitic behaviour is that of broken, damaged souls like the kikes and whomever, unlike the kikes, has such extremely deep trauma.

Spiritual Satanism develops self-reliance. You don't need to leech on other people in order to be whole.

Why are you asking? Were you a psychic vampire like that crazy woman, Michelle Belanger, who has a disgusting aura and energy? It does not seem to me like you are now and it did not seem to me that you were the first time we interacted about 4 years ago.

Stormblood said:
Because bindings and curses are not parasitic behaviour. Parasitic behaviour is that of broken, damaged souls like the kikes and whomever, unlike the kikes, has such extremely deep trauma.

Spiritual Satanism develops self-reliance. You don't need to leech on other people in order to be whole.

Why are you asking? Were you a psychic vampire like that crazy woman, Michelle Belanger, who has a disgusting aura and energy? It does not seem to me like you are now and it did not seem to me that you were the first time we interacted about 4 years ago.

Psychic vampirism is a tool for black magick like any other. This is a pointless taboo. You don't get the vibe because I don't have any form of subconscious aura draining on everyone I interact with. It also doesn't define me, it's just a tool.

This is a discussion I've had on another thread before. I won't get too deep into this again. I do feel like I need to point out though you mentioned you'd need a strong AoP to resist this, but from my experience, when executed properly the practice bypasses auras completely.

If you "open up" to them, your AoP will likely not prevent the subtle exchange of energy. The only reliable defense is severing connections with such people and distancing yourself, physically and socially.

Although I also doubt many people do this properly and most have some sort of subconscious aura leeching as you mentioned which is terribly inefficient anyway. Bottom line is proper draining is not done with or to the aura, and a good one will bypass your AoP.

You can experiment with this yourself. Connect with a loved one, someone who is close to and open to you, and begin to drain them. You will likely feel little or no resistance whatsoever, even if you have programmed an AoP into them. If you consciously and subconsciously perceive a psychic vampire as a "friend", and you've opened up to them, you're fucked. Again I think it's extremely rare to find someone who is doing this consciously and efficiently so it's not really something to worry about much.

That being said I haven't drained anyone with a very powerful AoP for obvious reasons so this info could be somewhat inaccurate.

On the topic of virtue, I mean whatever. I personally am immune to such corrupting ambitions. I have and will continue to make the argument that condemning psychic vampirism, but then being fine with cursing and binding inept and defenseless souls is insane. It's equally cowardly and devoid of any real virtue.

It's just sad that the group chooses to discard a useful tool simply because you all find it distasteful.

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

Psychic vampirism is a tool for black magick like any other. This is a pointless taboo. You don't get the vibe because I don't have any form of subconscious aura draining on everyone I interact with. It also doesn't define me, it's just a tool.

This is a discussion I've had on another thread before. I won't get too deep into this again. I do feel like I need to point out though you mentioned you'd need a strong AoP to resist this, but from my experience, when executed properly the practice bypasses auras completely.

If you "open up" to them, your AoP will likely not prevent the subtle exchange of energy. The only reliable defense is severing connections with such people and distancing yourself, physically and socially.

Although I also doubt many people do this properly and most have some sort of subconscious aura leeching as you mentioned which is terribly inefficient anyway. Bottom line is proper draining is not done with or to the aura, and a good one will bypass your AoP.

You can experiment with this yourself. Connect with a loved one, someone who is close to and open to you, and begin to drain them. You will likely feel little or no resistance whatsoever, even if you have programmed an AoP into them. If you consciously and subconsciously perceive a psychic vampire as a "friend", and you've opened up to them, you're fucked. Again I think it's extremely rare to find someone who is doing this consciously and efficiently so it's not really something to worry about much.

That being said I haven't drained anyone with a very powerful AoP for obvious reasons so this info could be somewhat inaccurate.

On the topic of virtue, I mean whatever. I personally am immune to such corrupting ambitions. I have and will continue to make the argument that condemning psychic vampirism, but then being fine with cursing and binding inept and defenseless souls is insane. It's equally cowardly and devoid of any real virtue.

It's just sad that the group chooses to discard a useful tool simply because you all find it distasteful.

What is clear to me is that we mean two different things. I am talking about a particular category of person, you're talking about the skill itself. In the sense of the skill itself, we tap into external energies all the time. The Sun, the Moon, the planets, etc. Tapping into other people can be useful in some ways. I'd do it if I wanted to stop a non-SS from committing a mistake with their witchcraft, for example. Non-SS are notoriously dumber than me and you when it comes to using witchcraft, even when they know how to actually use it.

What I was referring to is people like this:
:arrow: Members of House Kheperu - what a joke using the name of our Gods for their sick organisations.
:arrow: https://www.vampirismforum.com/
:arrow: http://www.sanguinarius.org/
:arrow: http://www.suscitatio.com/main.html
:arrow: https://www.vice.com/en/article/a3w...pires-and-the-black-swan-donors-who-feed-them
:arrow: Sphynx Cat

It took more than a half a hour to find this stuff :cry: :roll:

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

I don't really know much from experience but if I had to guess I would say that maybe psychic vampirism isn't so popular in Satanism because it would probably be less efficient energy wise.
The energy of most people will not be very powerful compared to the one a SS can evoke/invoke and the time spent draining the other his/her energy would probably be most destructive casting some other form of black magic.
But it's just me speculating here.
I think it is an interesting subject and would like to knoe more about other SS stance on this

A parasite's destiny is always permanent and total weakness and worthlessness. Because the parasite could never be stronger than the host it is feeding from. If the parasite was stronger, the host would die, then the parasite would also starve and die because it no longer has any host to feed from.

friðr said:
I don't really know much from experience but if I had to guess I would say that maybe psychic vampirism isn't so popular in Satanism because it would probably be less efficient energy wise.
The energy of most people will not be very powerful compared to the one a SS can evoke/invoke and the time spent draining the other his/her energy would probably be most destructive casting some other form of black magic.
I think it is an interesting subject and would like to knoe more about other SS stance on this

It's not popular in Satanism because it's underdeveloped, and this is because the self-righteous crowd sees it as being beneath them, and condemn anybody for even asking about this subject, it's practically a taboo subject.

Considering conditions presented, being that nobody really cleans or empowers their soul and aura, consistently draining a person can lead to their collapse. They don't meditate and "refill" the energy you take from them. In my opinion rendering traditional black magick almost obsolete when it comes to destroying a person. You spend no energies of your own.

In my experience the best use for this practice is draining the solar plexus of highly successful business people, people who own massive businesses and companies. It's important to be careful with what you take. There are ways to selectively take only what you're looking for. This can compliment your money workings very well, you can rapidly assimilate the traits that helped make them wealthy in the first place, their attitude and approach to finance, their business instincts, etc.

As for the morality of this, well such people exploit their workers for profit in the first place, so anything goes in my opinion. There is already an overabundance of slaves and morons eager to defend their benevolent slavers, who keep your children in poverty while they bask in extreme luxuries off the back of your labor.

You can exploit thousands of gentiles and keep gentile children in poverty for profits and these fucking worms will worship and defend you. But if you exploit and drain them, then you are the subhuman parasite.

A parasite's destiny is always permanent and total weakness and worthlessness. Because the parasite could never be stronger than the host it is feeding from. If the parasite was stronger, the host would die, then the parasite would also starve and die because it no longer has any host to feed from.

Take a tour around the websites I shared and see the disgusting quality of the energies, if you dare...

Michelle Bélanger wants to know your location
full.jpg

Dahaarkan said:
friðr said:

It's not popular in Satanism because it's underdeveloped, and this is because the self-righteous crowd sees it as being beneath them, and condemn anybody for even asking about this subject, it's practically a taboo subject.

Considering conditions presented, being that nobody really cleans or empowers their soul and aura, consistently draining a person can lead to their collapse. They don't meditate and "refill" the energy you take from them. In my opinion rendering traditional black magick almost obsolete when it comes to destroying a person. You spend no energies of your own.

In my experience the best use for this practice is draining the solar plexus of highly successful business people, people who own massive businesses and companies. It's important to be careful with what you take. There are ways to selectively take only what you're looking for. This can compliment your money workings very well, you can rapidly assimilate the traits that helped make them wealthy in the first place, their attitude and approach to finance, their business instincts, etc.

As for the morality of this, well such people exploit their workers for profit in the first place, so anything goes in my opinion. There is already an overabundance of slaves and morons eager to defend their benevolent slavers, who keep your children in poverty while they bask in extreme luxuries off the back of your labor.

You can exploit thousands of gentiles and keep gentile children in poverty for profits and these fucking worms will worship and defend you. But if you exploit and drain them, then you are the subhuman parasite.

Since you're talking from experience and with the methods you've explained it does feel to me like this could be a more useful tool than I would've imagined before.

Pioneers are often shamed by others in the beginning.

It is certainly an ability I'll be trying to test eventually.

Stormblood said:

Take a tour around the websites I shared and see the disgusting quality of the energies, if you dare...

Totally low, degenerate and disgusting, not to mention the danger it entails, by draining the energy of other people you can also absorb all the dirt and negative karma that is in their soul.

friðr said:
Since you're talking from experience and with the methods you've explained it does feel to me like this could be a more useful tool than I would've imagined before.

My stance on it is I don't really want to encourage it to starters so that's why I don't delve into it with detailed methods. I personally have screwed myself over in the past while experimenting sooner than I should have, so don't get into it unless you're at least somewhat spiritually capable.

I think people who know what they are doing will quickly figure it out anyway. Social skills are important for this, as I said to Stormblood in another reply, people must be open to you. This is done by forming a bond with them, getting them to like you and see you as a friend etc.

Dahaarkan said:
friðr said:

My stance on it is I don't really want to encourage it to starters so that's why I don't delve into it with detailed methods. I personally have screwed myself over in the past while experimenting sooner than I should have, so don't get into it unless you're at least somewhat spiritually capable.

I think people who know what they are doing will quickly figure it out anyway. Social skills are important for this, as I said to Stormblood in another reply, people must be open to you. This is done by forming a bond with them, getting them to like you and see you as a friend etc.

Yes of course I can only imagine the danger it entails.
I am not one to rush blindly into potential hazards.
If I ever attempt this it will be in a much more advanced state than I am now.

Meteor said:
Stormblood said:
Vampires originally had nothing to do with blood-drinking. Vampire comes from "vam" (vaum, the mantra associated to the sacral chakra, and the principle of water in the Sanskrit alphabet) and "pyr" (fire in Greek). It was a word ascribed to witches and dealt with the sacred marriage of polarities, which is a step of the Magnum Opus, and the sexual energy of the kundalini. This was because witches had ascended kundalini and practiced spiritual alchemy, and they were considered apprentices until the kundalini ascended.

The blood has always been an allegory for the lifeforces in some texts. Since "vampires" used the lifeforce (not literal blood) for their alchemy and their witchcraft, and had advanced siddhi, they perverted this theme into literal blood-drinking instead of drinking water (energy, lifeforce) from the cups (the chakra), which are spiritual nexus where the nadih (symbolically as veins) meet.

As one might know, the inquisition has always accused Satanists of vampirism, cannibalism and blood sacrifice, which are actually practiced that were invented by them. Vampire is how the corrupted and twisted the meaning of being a witch into that of a worthless parasite and rat, which is what they actually are.

The most disgusting thing is that there are actually people with psychological issues who believe in this crap and gave rise to morbid subcultures known as "real vampires" and similar. These individual are completely perverted and involve themselves in blood drinking, allegedly from "willing donors", and some so-called "awakened psychic vampires" are trained into leeching subtle energies from other people (elemental energy, sexual energy, psychic energy, etc.) They even organise themselves in clans, etc

This can come from lifetimes of abuse left untended. Associating with these individuals without being drained requires a strong AoP. I'm sure there are some of them reading the forum, as in my research seven years ago I came across an online Italian community where the founder and some forum members claimed practicing the JoS and having the same beliefs. Of course, that is total bullshit in most cases. In others, if these people are actually serious, they may heal themselves from this mental and spiritual diseases.

Another thing to note is that this parasitic behavior isn't even beneficial for the parasite either in the long run.

Once someone starts filling holes inside themselves with bits of other people, they stop being fully themselves. It can seriously fuck with someone's sense of self as thoughts, feelings and beliefs of the victim emanate from the stolen energy, which is now a part of them. Over time they start to grow weaker as they become dependent on the emotions and energy of those they've attached to. And if they keep draining, then their victims will begin to suffer, and as a direct result the parasite will suffer too.

The only way for someone like that to heal and empower themselves on a lasting way is to send everything that isn't theirs back whence it came, and patch up the holes with their own energy, generated using meditation and yoga. "Psychic vampirism" does not lead to any lasting growth, and is no more than a distraction from actually empowering oneself permanently, that gradually eats away not only at the victims but also at the one doing it.

Where did you learn this info I'd like to know more on the subject like are you sure that's what happens when people act as vampires?

Dahaarkan said:
friðr said:

I would like to know more about psychic vampirism in detail if that's ok

Hesffcs115 said:
Dahaarkan said:
friðr said:

It is simple, would you drink water from an infested water lake with all the worms and dead animals in it, or from a fountain with fresh water.

There's no difference in technique to perform vampirism, it is simply energy breathing. In one, you inhale the energy of persons, which is extremely gross and unhygienic with multiple unforeseen consequences, or you inhale energy from the Sun or simple astral surroundings, which is the basic and standard for any being, same as breathing air.

Stormblood said:

Hey I've been following you for a while. I like your posts but I can't always follow them. Maybe you could help me understand your posts when I have a problem. No I don't need reading glasses or anything. I don't have any problems like that. Anyway just thought I'd let you know I'm glad you're still active on the forum.

666999 said:
Stormblood said:

Hey I've been following you for a while. I like your posts but I can't always follow them. Maybe you could help me understand your posts when I have a problem. No I don't need reading glasses or anything. I don't have any problems like that. Anyway just thought I'd let you know I'm glad you're still active on the forum.

Sure. Just ask anything.

Hesffcs115 said:

If clergy permits this stuff being put on their platform I can write an article on my experience and everything I've learned. I haven't taken the initiative because I don't know if JoS wants this kind of practice being explored on their platform, and because the group's general opinion is that it is a taboo. It's why I bring it up now and then but don't delve deep into it. Only really discussing the morality of it.

So I already don't have the group's approval, and I don't know where clergy stands on this subject. So I keep it to myself for now, unless they decide they want this stuff on their platform.

Dahaarkan said:
Hesffcs115 said:

If clergy permits this stuff being put on their platform I can write an article on my experience and everything I've learned. I haven't taken the initiative because I don't know if JoS wants this kind of practice being explored on their platform, and because the group's general opinion is that it is a taboo. It's why I bring it up now and then but don't delve deep into it. Only really discussing the morality of it.

So I already don't have the group's approval, and I don't know where clergy stands on this subject. So I keep it to myself for now, unless they decide they want this stuff on their platform.

It is safer to not post information such as these, as naive people can try and delude themselves into doing so, without discernment with bad consequences.

For example, I know that the Clergy and some members have some killing mantras and heavy artillery of this kind. Wild energies and techniques. Yet this needs to be kept private and personal, especially if received from the Gods, as there are individual things and it is the responsibility of advancement.

People who advance know, those who want to be given these things without reason or essence to receive such, don't deserve them and it's counterproductive at least to the SS spirit and mindset of self-serving on this personal path.

My advice to you is to not post things like these and not because of moral things but because of the safety of our naive members, especially younger ones.

This psychic vampire skill is actually useful when two or more people who meditate and have more power connect if a person agrees to it only. One or all people if they feel low on energy or need more power for something can take energy from the other person. It usually isn't harmful and both people may actually enjoy this.

It also can give you power to do stuff you would not be able to do on your own and manifest spells more powerfully maybe its a little like cheating but fuck that if you really want something go for it.

I wouldn't even mind it done to me provided it was used for a good purpose and was someone I knew and trusted doing this they didn't take so much energy I got sick or something.

The point is partners who are SS can use this sometimes or groups. But no one should ever totally drain someone to the point they get sick or depressed or make no progress or anything that's parasitical.

I am just saying this can be done in a positive and loving way.

But this kind of thing should not be done all the time either.

slyscorpion said:
This psychic vampire skill is actually useful when two or more people who meditate and have more power connect if a person agrees to it only. One or all people if they feel low on energy or need more power for something can take energy from the other person. It usually isn't harmful and both people may actually enjoy this.

It also can give you power to do stuff you would not be able to do on your own and manifest spells more powerfully maybe its a little like cheating but fuck that if you really want something go for it.

I wouldn't even mind it done to me provided it was used for a good purpose and was someone I knew and trusted doing this they didn't take so much energy I got sick or something.

The point is partners who are SS can use this sometimes or groups. But no one should ever totally drain someone to the point they get sick or depressed or make no progress or anything that's parasitical.

Family and loved ones due to empathy, receive effects and have these kind of situations happening. One is morally down, the other creates an equilibrium of energy besides them two. It is due to empathy and love, connected people by blood etc.

Any form of vampirism is falsely believed to being good or in specific circumstances something transformative with nuances of "goodness" attached.

To say it directly, what to some see an "advanced" "vampiric" person, that without even desiring, suck on peoples energy, other normal people see a simple parasite, a parasite which uses energy to be one and not other subversive already known ways of existence of such. It is on the same scale of parasitic life.

Family receive energy, or are taken energy only because of the love and connection we share.

Sucking dry energy from plants, animals and people without any reason (there's never truly one real justification) is psychopathic and a low tier description of said people.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

Family and loved ones due to empathy, receive effects and have these kind of situations happening. One is morally down, the other creates an equilibrium of energy besides them two. It is due to empathy and love, connected people by blood etc.

Any form of vampirism is falsely believed to being good or in specific circumstances something transformative with nuances of "goodness" attached.

To say it directly, what to some see an "advanced" "vampiric" person, that without even desiring, suck on peoples energy, other normal people see a simple parasite, a parasite which uses energy to be one and not other subversive already known ways of existence of such. It is on the same scale of parasitic life.

Family receive energy, or are taken energy only because of the love and connection we share.

Sucking dry energy from plants, animals and people without any reason (there's never truly one real justification) is psychopathic and a low tier description of said people.

Maybe this isn't psychic vampirism. I am mostly referring to in the case of my partner and me we give and take energy sometimes when needed but it's never harmful to anyone or parasitic in intent.

Dahaarkan said:
NakedPluto said:
(there's never truly one real justification)

So you can justify death spells but not psychic vampirism smh

The only time I see it for a real purpose is when someone died, and in those hours and days after the death, you drain the energetic elements of the body to purify them to an extent for the person, so they can depart quicker and with more energy leading their way on the astral dimensions. Which is extremely advanced and a forgotten spiritual practice.

Another practical appliance is when you drain someone's energy into something else, not in your own body and astral composition. This means someone manipulates energies and is not a "vampire". Also manipulation and draining of negative energies for the purpose of healing, which is basically cleaning to an extend, but not inhaling that dirt. You get the message.

The real term of energetic "vampirism" is closely related to victimhood, and being a literal black hole of magnetic necessities of the soul and mind. Real vampires seek empathy of the victims and are obsessed with being in the center of attention in a grotesque way. These are the most basic. So I think as another member pointed out that you confuse real vampires with the skill and the theoretical and practical nature of it, which by the advancement of the SS is nothing but a simple branch of manipulation and willpower.

Instead of ripping the energy off the enemies, you could in opposite create energy, that opposes them, thus using creation as a destruction method, making your "fangs" even more powerful in both dualities.

Energetic ripping is a skill, a "vampire" is a complex of spiritual illnesses that put the individual in a magnetic mania of energy. ripping, without their voluntary consciousness most of the time.

As Stormblood mentioned about the term vampire, which is very educational, it is revealed that energetic vampirism is only the yoga of both dualities and representing the Kundalini force, which ironically is the fountain and essence of all infinite energy. It is twisted as opposition to illustrate the hunger to the energy in modern-day and by the curses of the jews, made into what today we see as parasites and enemy leeches.

Basically, a meme mocking those who seek the Kundalini force, that's what it became. Hunger for lifeforce, only you become a cannibal goyim and don't seek the real fountain of energies goyim, rip apart your gentile brothers because they deserve and don't have discernment of truth as you have. You are a mighty mage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back