Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We are making History

darkmonkey666

Remember to step up the RTRs for all of Passover it ends friday. Then if you can keep doing more RTRs than you used to always. If this helps motivate you remember we are making history. You are living at the end of an age and the beginning of another. I am not just refering to the age of Aquarius (I think we are already in Aquarius) as if we had done nothing the enemy would have just adapted to it with New Age type Christianity and hi tech gulags it is us that is changing this age. We are at the end of the age of darkness Kali Yuga. The end of the age of the Jew. You are going to live to see a day when you can walk our earth in freedom. You are going to live to see a day when we can gather toghether and celebrate these holidays in public again. You are going to live to see a day when what is healthy and natural is what is popular.

The final Rtr is the way out of misery for all. It is a matter of life and death. All of us here that are true to this cause will have a place in restoring the world and fixing the enviornment creating a new society based upon truth. If you really care about others doing a final rtr a big act of love for this planet your race and all people. We are all interconnected yet seperate in a way. What matters most is who has the power. Most on this earth fail to realize they are not special they have no power they are weak tossed around by the planets and ultamitely those that have power and knowledge. We are removing the power from the enemy and placing it in our hands. In the end the more you do the more you will be rewarded in someway both in your life and in the grand scheme of things. So let that motivate you. Seek and strive to someday be a God and live a life that is positive.

Give of yourself to save this planet and hey think of it as fun anyways or try to NOT something to dread. The rtr is the greatist thing to do in the world try to think like that and be motivated.

The Jupiter or Sun sqare helps in motivation as does adding the words I am always motivated to your AOP like in the Inanna version or to some other working you create if need be.

Keep up this fight and most of all we are all different think of something that motivates you the most to do the rtr. Stay strong and be a warrior.

I just wanted to post some encouragement. Oh and all the kids sacrificed this week that should make you angry they are human. Lets do something to avenge them and make things right. Think of it like if your child killed what would you do. They are innocent in all of this and I would hope the Gods take care of them but we must make things right.

Good Luck

Excellent post. You are right about being motivated by different things with regards to doing the final RTR. Even if you're doing it for purely selfish reasons, such as gratifying a lust for battle, it still counts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back