Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need a new yoga routine, please help

Pretia libertatis

Greetings to all of you, I would need help from those who are really experienced in yoga.
My mom is a non-spiritualist/-Satanist, and she is got injured in her knee, she got six operation already and her situation is getting worse, she nearly can walk, she cant even work, and my request would be to you, that please, can you make a yoga routine for my mum? Like from the most beginner-beginner, and for a non Satanist, I would be really grateful if you could make one, thank you

I think she's better off finding a yoga instuctor, like an iyengar yoga instructor. And maybe qiqong too.

Pretia libertatis said:
Greetings to all of you, I would need help from those who are really experienced in yoga.
My mom is a non-spiritualist/-Satanist, and she is got injured in her knee, she got six operation already and her situation is getting worse, she nearly can walk, she cant even work, and my request would be to you, that please, can you make a yoga routine for my mum? Like from the most beginner-beginner, and for a non Satanist, I would be really grateful if you could make one, thank you

Do you think the joga would help her heal faster ? the main problam are the knees you should fokus on that.
and better look for a good hospital for surgery. i know someone who got operatet in a bad one who couldn´t walk like your mom (swollen knees probably not clean operation etc). after the first operation she did choose a different hospital and could walk a littel just a day after ( with painkiller + crutches ) but that´s the difference between a bad hospital and a good one.

look for a sport hospital with in best case famous sport guys operated ( most of them are ambulant so you have to drive her back, but it is realy worth the extra effort).

Always remember in case of operations / medicine the best is good enouth for you it´s your body.

Fuchs said:
Pretia libertatis said:

Do you think the joga would help her heal faster ? the main problam are the knees you should fokus on that.
and better look for a good hospital for surgery. i know someone who got operatet in a bad one who couldn´t walk like your mom (swollen knees probably not clean operation etc). after the first operation she did choose a different hospital and could walk a littel just a day after ( with painkiller + crutches ) but that´s the difference between a bad hospital and a good one.

look for a sport hospital with in best case famous sport guys operated ( most of them are ambulant so you have to drive her back, but it is realy worth the extra effort).

Always remember in case of operations / medicine the best is good enouth for you it´s your body.

I have seen this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
this is why I tought why would it be good a yoga routine, or it is fake ?

Pretia libertatis said:
Fuchs said:
Pretia libertatis said:

I have seen this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
this is why I tought why would it be good a yoga routine, or it is fake ?

he uses something to support his knees during the joga. but i can´t belive he did loose 100 pounds in half a jear.

could your mom do joga with a similar support gear ?

Better do a new post in the health section. describe the situation more detailed:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back