Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice for spells/workings to attract the right partner (boyfriend)

Cinderia

Hello, i am looking for advice for spells/workings to attract a boyfriend, but i want to attract someone (boyfriend) of the same race as me (I am a white girl) and the traits i want (for example, healthy, monogamous, quiet, spiritual satanist, tall, etc)

I live in a country where most of the people are Native-americans and i hadn't been lucky with people from the same race as me :'( and many native-americans attempt to be my boyfriends but i reject them as a natural instinct.
I don't have nothing against them but i feel like an alien before them. (though i live a life surrounded by them but the feeling remains unchanged since my childhood.) and i have to keep this as a secret for safety reasons (prevent hostility or labeled as crazy).

I want to do workings to attract a tailored boyfriend for me. i want to be happy and make him happy :)
i dont have problem if i have to wait weeks to get the best astrological timing :)
Greetings and thanks in advance :)

Don't feel sorry, you are just doing what a healthy and sane white person would do :)
You can either use the rune Gebo or do a venus square and program the energy to attract the perfect partner for you. I think you can do a Venus square this Friday but I'm not so sure, check the calendar:)

Check this out. Your answer is answered within this document.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file
(You have to do a love spell and state within the affirmation "of my own race". How to perform a magical working is also answered inside.)

You can use Gebo/Aum Shukraya Nama/Aum klim Shukraya nama/Aum Shaum Shukraya nama/whatever your intuition tells you to and begin the working on a good astrological date. (Check the SS calendar on this forum.)

Thanks for the answers! I have to wait until the second half of May, when Venus will be in Taurus :D

Cinderia said:
Thanks for the answers! I have to wait until the second half of May, when Venus will be in Taurus :D

You can still program your Aura. Or do simple sexmagick.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Cinderia said:
Hello, i am looking for advice for spells/workings to attract a boyfriend, but i want to attract someone (boyfriend) of the same race as me (I am a white girl) and the traits i want (for example, healthy, monogamous, quiet, spiritual satanist, tall, etc)

I live in a country where most of the people are Native-americans and i hadn't been lucky with people from the same race as me :'( and many native-americans attempt to be my boyfriends but i reject them as a natural instinct.
I don't have nothing against them but i feel like an alien before them. (though i live a life surrounded by them but the feeling remains unchanged since my childhood.) and i have to keep this as a secret for safety reasons (prevent hostility or labeled as crazy).

I want to do workings to attract a tailored boyfriend for me. i want to be happy and make him happy :)
i dont have problem if i have to wait weeks to get the best astrological timing :)
Greetings and thanks in advance :)
This is like my description just that i'm not soo tall XD I wan't to be happy and make her happy.
I rejected some girls my self as a natural instinct and no joking.

Jack said:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file
(You have to do a love spell and state within the affirmation "of my own race". How to perform a magical working is also answered inside.)

You can use Gebo/Aum Shukraya Nama/Aum klim Shukraya nama/Aum Shaum Shukraya nama/whatever your intuition tells you to and begin the working on a good astrological date. (Check the SS calendar on this forum.)
NinRick said:
Cinderia said:

You can still program your Aura. Or do simple sexmagick.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

The aura affirmation is nice you can use different colors rather than basic white-gold. Nothing wrong but there are others like red or orange.

On top of that using "Jack's" suggestion I would add to the aura affirmation just a tad longer but still short.

Breathing in several times red energy, hold each breath 3-5 seconds, release, then after a few breaths take in a breath state "My aura is attracting my perfect sexual/love(could change to boyfriend, though knowing how dumb energy is you might get a male friend rather than a lover) partner for (me or myself) from the Aryan(white) race. Then continue stating per breath, you can either state it x10 times for material/material manifestation or another wonderful number is x18 "another manifesting number".

("My aura is attracting my perfect sexual/love partner to myself from the Aryan race")

Shael:[url said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16988[/url]"]The number 5 represents harmony and balance. It's definitely a very useful number to utilize in your workings in general. Sometimes choices like 18, which is 6+6+6, can be more useful though. I'm no expert, but from what I know, the 'weakness' of the number 5 is that it does not have a distinct spiritual, materal, or combinative nature. It adds harmony and balance, but that's about all it does. Utilizing only the number 5 in a working can make it slow to manifest, from my experience. Here the number 18 is much more effective as it has a more 'manifesting' nature.

Also, HP Hoodedcobra is working on a numerology guide for everyone here. Seeing how busy he is, this can still take a good while though. Until then, the Runes each come with their own number and I found that they represent their qualities fairly accurately, such as 16, aka Sowilo, being associated with victory.

Jack said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Shukraya mantra tied to Mercury energies ? if think it should be a Budhaaya for Venus energies.

Donovandal said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Shukraya mantra tied to Mercury energies ? if think it should be a Budhaaya for Venus energies.

Shukraya = Venus
Budhaaya = Mercury

From what I know the esoteric aspect. When vibrating into the heart chakra you perform the Shukraya mantra and when the throat you perform Budhaaya.

Yes Mercury comes from Anahata hence the over meditation and over focus on the heart by new ages and so-called spiritual christians. So they are pumping Mercury, Yogi's state if you taste a metallic taste in your mouth spit it out literally since that is Mercury and your in no way, shape, or form ready to transmute that for immortality i.e. Magnum opus aspect unless of course you taste fruit or sweet tastes you can swallow that in fact that is part of Taoist school of microcosmic/macrocosmic advancement and the whole belly as the works of immortality combined with swallowing sweet and or fruity tastes for immortality. When it comes to Vishuddi it's ruled by Venus but it's vibration is the template of communication hence Budhaaya.

Anahata is ruled by Mercury. Vishuddi ruled by Venus

It seems confusing but it's the ruler planet and the ruler mantra. Throat is synonymous with communication hence Mercury. While Anahata has the apparent love aspects though again the aspects of Anahata seem more like acclimation of lower emotions or certain key emotions unlike the expression of Vishuddi in being the Inner state of Emotion. Both do contain an aspect of emotional(i.e. front extensions or emotional front chakras) template but not to the degree newages pump into their followers.

I might be wrong but generally what I described is what has been discussed before both by members and high priests.

Yes it is my mistake, I was just confused because of this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Base Chakra: SHANISWARA, vibrated as SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH
Sacral Chakra: BHAUMAYA, vibrated as BB-AHH-UUU-MM-AH-YAH
Solar Plexus '666' Chakra: SURYAE, vibrated as SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY
Heart Chakra: SHUKRAYA, vibrated as SHH-UUU-KKK-RR-AH-YAH
Throat Chakra: BUDHAAYA, vibrated as BUU-DD-HAH-AH-YAH
Sixth Chakra: CHANDRAMASE, vibrated as CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY
Seventh Chakra: GURUAVE, vibrated as GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY

My confusion might be one of the side effects from my deep cleaning session, or enemy harassment, i think i need to be more careful and i should refrain from posting after i'm done.
Nevertheless thank you for your answers.

Some of the pages have outdated information that is not perfect. The throat is venus and the 4th is mercury. Mercury was the messenger between the gods in Roman stories. Gods are the chakras, mercury is the 4th chakra the connector between the high and low chakras or gods.

Woah just got the most randomest urge to post here, wonder what that might be? ;)
Jokes aside, apart from what others have already advised, I want to add you should keep a good outlet to meet others. Examples are being more outgoing, going to places where you can meet other individuals, & dating apps/etc. It helps the energy you programmed to find your perfect mate.

Zygisrko said:
Woah just got the most randomest urge to post here, wonder what that might be? ;)
Jokes aside, apart from what others have already advised, I want to add you should keep a good outlet to meet others. Examples are being more outgoing, going to places where you can meet other individuals, & dating apps/etc. It helps the energy you programmed to find your perfect mate.
Just saing. I don't think there is such thing as "perfect mate" i all ways believed about all girls that i was in love with that they are perfect for me but they weren't when you are in love you think high. The perfect mate, i want a girl who isn't so tall , who likes anime who likes sex, who is cute, who is wise and inteligent, who would love me the same way that i love her (which would be stupid thats just obsesive love) and be optimist pozitiv and wanting to be better and to have great success, same age as me or younger.
What matters to me most is to understand each other so things works out well enough.
You can believe about almoust everyone that it is the "perfect mate" but is it?
I changed what i believed about my self. In the past i thought that i am ugly and didn't liked my self now i find my self super nice looking but that's just in my way of seeing this.
So i can make me believe about almoust everyone that it is perfect for me just let me get in love with her XD lol

Catalincata94 said:
Just saing. I don't think there is such thing as "perfect mate" i all ways believed about all girls that i was in love with that they are perfect for me but they weren't when you are in love you think high. The perfect mate, i want a girl who isn't so tall , who likes anime who likes sex, who is cute, who is wise and inteligent, who would love me the same way that i love her (which would be stupid thats just obsesive love) and be optimist pozitiv and wanting to be better and to have great success, same age as me or younger.
What matters to me most is to understand each other so things works out well enough.
You can believe about almoust everyone that it is the "perfect mate" but is it?
I changed what i believed about my self. In the past i thought that i am ugly and didn't liked my self now i find my self super nice looking but that's just in my way of seeing this.
So i can make me believe about almoust everyone that it is perfect for me just let me get in love with her XD lol
Not everyone has a "soulmate", but many people do. It depends on a variety of things, like the qualities in your soul, planetary positions, and so on, whether or not there is this kind of "perfect" partner for you. However, when we go into the territory of "most optimal" partners, there is one for everyone here, without a doubt. It's mainly a matter of wording, I guess.
Basically, you have this "most optimal" kind of partner, too. She is out there somewhere and, with enough magick to attract her, as well as a sufficient amount of work on yourself to make sure your personality and 'self' isn't warped, you will be able to be together.

I cant share details here due to privacy but, speaking from personal experience, I can assure you that there is such a thing as "soulmates". And having a partner who fits you perfectly is a beautiful thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back